PDA

View Full Version : Let me be the first to say it...

MikeInRoch
09-08-2014, 10:07 PM
Pegula is cheap!!

Fletch
09-08-2014, 10:30 PM
I don't understand, what's the point of this post?

Fixxxer
09-08-2014, 10:39 PM

That's because you're not a Bills fan.

Scumbag College
09-08-2014, 10:39 PM
Pegula is cheap!!

It doesn't have the same ring....but I can't wait to post that here after every FA signing for the NEXT FIFTY YEARS since the Bills are staying put and we don't ever have to hear the "Toronto Bills" or "LA Bills" or "Albuquerque Bills" rumors ever again.

Fletch
09-08-2014, 10:41 PM

Oh, got it. More childishness.

I can quite honestly say that I've never known so many adults behave like children.

BLeonard
09-08-2014, 10:44 PM
I know this is in jest, but simply winning the bid for the team will prove that he isn't.

I'd also be willing to bet that we won't have to hear the following phrases ever again:

1: "Cash To The Cap"
2: "Bills Toronto Series"

The same cannot be said about the ex-owner.

-Bill

Meathead
09-08-2014, 10:44 PM
its terry is cheap. amateur

Fletch
09-08-2014, 10:49 PM
I know this is in jest, but simply winning the bid for the team will prove that he isn't.

I'd also be willing to bet that we won't have to hear the following phrases ever again:

1: "Cash To The Cap"
2: "Bills Toronto Series"

The same cannot be said about the ex-owner.

-Bill

I hope so.

I hope he's equally well spending in bringing in a qualified GM.

BertSquirtgum
09-08-2014, 10:55 PM
Oh, got it. More childishness.

I can quite honestly say that I've never known so many adults behave like children.

Your trolling threads aren't very childish or anything. Not very many things worse than a hypocrite. Maybe a liar.

gebobs
09-08-2014, 10:58 PM
Pegula is cheap!!

Effin' a mother effer!

Fletch
09-08-2014, 11:01 PM
Your trolling threads aren't very childish or anything. Not very many things worse than a hypocrite. Maybe a liar.

They're only trolling to you because your brain cannot process any adversarial information. I guess it blows up or something. Maybe you need to blow your nose to clear a little thinking room.

Only a moron would be offended at the suggestion that we get a new GM.

Hi moron. You really don't strike me as being very bright.

BertSquirtgum
09-08-2014, 11:01 PM
They're only trolling to you because your brain cannot process any adversarial information. I guess it blows up or something. Maybe you need to blow your nose to clear a little thinking room.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Fletch
09-08-2014, 11:03 PM
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Your responses are just so thought inducing.

I realize that they match your brain potential.

Don't you have to go to bed soon to get up and pour the coffee at your 7-11 job.

BLeonard
09-08-2014, 11:06 PM
I hope so.

I hope he's equally well spending in bringing in a qualified GM.

My guess is, everything will stay as is this season... After that, pending on the results, all bets are off.

IMO, it's why you've seen this "sense of urgency" all of a sudden from everyone, especially FO guys like Russ Brandon... Let's be real, if the ex-owner were still in charge, it's very likely that Orton would not be a Bill and Jeff Tuel, Thad Lewis or Jordan Palmer would be the backup QB... The ex-owner would either not pay $5 mil for a backup QB, or would demand that he start.

I think they realize that the "status quo/gravy train/no accountability" time has passed and results need to be produced and soon, or they'll all be looking for new jobs in 2015.

Hell, if I'm Pegula, one of the first things I do for next season is rename the stadium.... Give the franchise a COMPLETE enema, especially if the 2014 results aren't up to par.

-Bill

Fletch
09-08-2014, 11:08 PM
My guess is, everything will stay as is this season... After that, pending on the results, all bets are off.

IMO, it's why you've seen this "sense of urgency" all of a sudden from everyone, especially FO guys like Russ Brandon... Let's be real, if the ex-owner were still in charge, it's very likely that Orton would not be a Bill and Jeff Tuel, Thad Lewis or Jordan Palmer would be the backup QB.

I think they realize that the "status quo/gravy train/no accountability" time has passed and results need to be produced and soon, or they'll all be looking for new jobs in 2015.

Hell, if I'm Pegula, one of the first things I do for next season is rename the stadium.... Give the franchise a COMPLETE enema, especially if the 2014 results aren't up to par.

-Bill

Well yeah, I don't think anyone's expecting firings during season, but if Whaley and a good part of the personnel side of the FO isn't gone by February sometime there could be cause for concern.

bleve
09-08-2014, 11:10 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/cHH4bo5IvGM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BLeonard
09-08-2014, 11:13 PM
Well yeah, I don't think anyone's expecting firings during season, but if Whaley and a good part of the personnel side of the FO isn't gone by February sometime there could be cause for concern.

Depends on how the season goes... I don't think you can anyone, if the Bills end a 14 year playoff drought.

But, if were talking about the 2015 Draft at our Thanksgiving dinners, then yeah, heads will likely roll, many of which are currently attached to the necks of the ex-owners cronies wearing suits.

-Bill

Fletch
09-08-2014, 11:18 PM
Depends on how the season goes... I don't think you can anyone, if the Bills end a 14 year playoff drought.

But, if were talking about the 2015 Draft at our Thanksgiving dinners, then yeah, heads will likely roll, many of which are currently attached to the necks of the ex-owners cronies wearing suits.

-Bill

Well yeah, obviously. I'm not particularly optimistic about that happening. We didn't play all that well on Sunday despite the win and we're masters of coming on strong for week one and two before sliding into oblivion.

But hey, if they can get us to the playoffs then they've genuinely earned a stay of execution. If not, especially if we're not better than 6-10, then there's no excuse to not fire a whole bunch of people starting with Whaley.

Some posters here more familiar with the Sabres don't seem to have much optimism that Pegula will get rid of them. I've even read a few outside articles saying similar which worries me.

TacklingDummy
09-09-2014, 05:42 AM
It doesn't have the same ring....but I can't wait to post that here after every FA signing for the NEXT FIFTY YEARS since the Bills are staying put and we don't ever have to hear the "Toronto Bills" or "LA Bills" or "Albuquerque Bills" rumors ever again.

Terry Pegula is going to live until he's 113?

Ralph Wison was just heard saying "Damn".

Turf
09-09-2014, 07:10 AM
I got a feeling we'll have some good looking well paid cheerleaders. That's a good start.

jimmifli
09-09-2014, 09:57 AM
I got a feeling we'll have some good looking well paid cheerleaders. That's a good start.
Yeah but what kind of hygiene can we expect?

Fletch
09-09-2014, 09:58 AM

LMAO

Meathead
09-09-2014, 10:28 AM

DAMMIT!!

gebobs
09-09-2014, 01:30 PM

That goes without saying! The Jills have a proud tradition of upstate beauties!

jimmifli
09-09-2014, 02:07 PM

Hygiene violations everywhere!

TheBrownBear
09-09-2014, 02:12 PM
Tightwad Terry strikes again!

mercyrule
09-11-2014, 06:08 PM
I got a feeling we'll have some good looking well paid cheerleaders. That's a good start.The F?

justasportsfan
09-11-2014, 07:46 PM
Ha! Burn!

DynaPaul
09-12-2014, 08:56 PM
But can Pegula lift the Buffalo Curse?

TacklingDummy
09-12-2014, 09:12 PM
Pegula is cheap!!

Let's see.

Pegula takes over, Sabres worst team in the league.

Yeah, makes me feel comfortable being a bills fan.

swiper
09-13-2014, 05:20 AM

It's stupid. And everyone that thanked it is stupid also. Ralph Wilson proved his critics right repeatedly over the years. Pegula doesn't even own the team yet - so even as a joke it's stupid.

OLDSRIP
09-13-2014, 09:20 AM

Who is the dude in the brown coat?