Will Ted Black will somewhere be in the front office?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DetDannyWilliams
    Nobody in Hawaii wears a tie.
    • Feb 2013

Will Ted Black will somewhere be in the front office?

I wouldn't be surprised if Ted Back will be somewhere in the Bills front office maybe he takes Brandon's job, he has just done about everything he has been asked by the Sabres fans by starting the suggestion box on the first day when Pegula bought the Sabres and Also who can forget about getting shelves in the bathrooms at the arena so Sabres fans had a place to put their beer. For you that are not familiar with the Sabres Ted Black's role in the Sabres is President/Alternate Governor of the club.
    Last edited by DetDannyWilliams; 09-09-2014, 04:54 PM.
  • k-oneputt
    • Jun 2009

Re: Will Ted Black will somewhere be in the front office?

Who cares. As long as he isn't involved with drafting players and hiring coaches.

Comment

• black N yellow
      • Dec 2012

While Ted Black comes across as kind of a tool, at least he listens to fan input. I don't know what his football knowledge is though, I get the impression he's a hockey guy.

Comment

• trapezeus
        Legendary Zoner
        • Oct 2004

i really think the pegulas will be taking people from their consultants frmo the sale. i said elsewhere, i wouldn't be surprised if this is like a polictical campaign. if the main guy walking you through the sale process was trusted enough with $1.4BN and he got you what you wanted, you got to trust him to run your team.

Comment

Working...
        X