X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Miami_Vice
    • Aug 2003

REVENGE game for the Fins

First off I just want to say congrats on the new ownership. Glad the bills are staying in buffalo. Also kudos to Jim Kelly on beating cancer's ass!

Now lets get down to the game on Sunday...You guys swept our ass last season and kept us out of the playoffs (kudos to you guys). But this year I think it'll be different. We have a superior OC and Knowshon Moreno, who ran all over the Pats. And despite turning the ball over 3 times to the Pats, we still came out on top. I think the Fins are a lot tougher this year and overall are a better team. I was impressed with EJ's leadership for week one. Here's hoping (for the Fin fans sake) that our d line gets to him early and often. FTR, I don't think we'll run as good this week against you guys. YOur D is no joke and probably better than the Pats.

should be a good game in Buffalo and I bet you guys are pumped for the game since you're 1-0 and its your home opener. Can't wait!
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: REVENGE game for the Fins

It's going to be interesting to see how Buffalo responds to a big win. Can they sustain momentum, or will they come out flat? It's a young team, and youth generally needs to learn that lesson the hard way. Moreno could end up being a handful, stopping him is definitely the defense's #1 priority. Offensively they need to run between the tackles and hit some quick slants. Hopefully the refs in this game are much better than last week.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope the running game and underneath stuff opens up a few deep shots, and EJ takes them.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Beebe
      • Aug 2011

You know Nickell Robey can't wait for this game, off the edge. It should be a good game.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
        Legendary Zoner
        • May 2009

Miami is going DOWN Gary.

Comment

• kscdogbillsfan1221
          • Nov 2007

Also its past time to change the 'you mad' icon because based on lebron going back home I'm sure 'you mad!' Lol.

But anyway f*** Satan's army (patriots) and hope our two teams become relevant again soon like in the 80s and 90s
          I came.
          I saw.
          I conquered.

Comment

• The King
            Without me it's just Awe so
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Beebe View Post
            You know Nickell Robey can't wait for this game, off the edge. It should be a good game.
            I'll be wearing my Robey jersey on SUnday.
            I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
            "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
            You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
            It was all
            true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
            He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
            mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Miami_Vice
              • Aug 2003

Originally posted by kscdogbillsfan1221 View Post
              Also its past time to change the 'you mad' icon because based on lebron going back home I'm sure 'you mad!' Lol.

But anyway f*** Satan's army (patriots) and hope our two teams become relevant again soon like in the 80s and 90s
              Ha touche! Yeah if I can figure out how to change my sig I would haha.

And I agree that its great seeing the Pats in last place!

Comment

• Topas
                German smartass
                • Feb 2014

I agree that Miami is a scary good team and they should be a handful.
                That being said. This is our week and we kick your ass!!!

Comment

• BillsOverDolphins
                  All-Pro Zoner
                  • Jun 2003

That's a zesty avatar
                  Oh no!...We suck again!

Comment

• Swiper
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Sep 2010

Going to be a good game.

Comment

• better days
                      • Jan 2010

As I watched the Fins- Pats* game in disbelief last Sunday, I kept asking myself, are the Fins this good or are the Pats* this terrible?

Probably a little of each, but I hope the Fins winning had more to do with the Pats* being terrible than the Fins being GOOD.

Comment

• trapezeus
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Oct 2004

bills will need answers for the front 4 of Miami. and maybe the best answer is to run right at them. i fear if they ask for pass blocking to get better to make passing a priority it 1, puts too much pressure on EJ and 2, won't form great pockets which will lead to dinks and inaccurate passes. that in turn might turn a fired up crowd into boo birds.

Comment

• better days
                          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by trapezeus View Post
                          bills will need answers for the front 4 of Miami. and maybe the best answer is to run right at them. i fear if they ask for pass blocking to get better to make passing a priority it 1, puts too much pressure on EJ and 2, won't form great pockets which will lead to dinks and inaccurate passes. that in turn might turn a fired up crowd into boo birds.

The Bills had answers for Miami's front four twice last year.

The Fins lost DT Paul Soliai this off season, if anything that weakened their DL.

Comment

• imbondz
                            Democrats are people too
                            • Jan 2003

I don't see this as a revenge game for the Dolphins at all. but every game for us is a revenge game for the past 13 years.
                            My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• Mike13
                              • Aug 2005

Its going to be a good barometer for how for OL really has improved. We did not match up well with the Bills because of our OL.

Albert is a beast and worth every penny so far.
                              Juwan James has held his own as well.
                              Satele is a pleasant suprise in being our back up Center.
                              I still have some doubts about our guards.

Comment

Working...
                              X