PDA

View Full Version : Back To The Fins - Stop RB Knowshon Moreno = Win Game

Night Train
09-10-2014, 08:33 AM
Spikes and DL will determine how well our fortunes turn out this week. Moreno ran very well between the tackles this past Sunday.

Crowd will be loud as hell and Tannehill has shown he can be rattled quite easily when he's forced to throw more. He won't be able to hear a thing under center, so running plays should be heavy in their gameplan.

Our run D will be the key to winning. Can't wait to see it. Hope we win the coin toss and defer.

starrymessenger
09-10-2014, 09:58 AM
Spikes and DL will determine how well our fortunes turn out this week. Moreno ran very well between the tackles this past Sunday.

Crowd will be loud as hell and Tannehill has shown he can be rattled quite easily when he's forced to throw more. He won't be able to hear a thing under center, so running plays should be heavy in their gameplan.

Our run D will be the key to winning. Can't wait to see it. Hope we win the coin toss and defer.

Agree stopping NM is the key. Take their run game ant their chances sink.
Great test of our new and improved run D. Glad Bradham is back.
Thing is though Moreno is pretty darn good and their O- line is improved.
Cant wait.
oh yeah, and watch out for that Wake guy Seantrel. He bad.

The King
09-10-2014, 10:38 AM
Cant wait.
oh yeah, and watch out for that Wake guy Seantrel. He bad.

At least he practices against some pretty good pass rushers.

stuckincincy
09-10-2014, 10:38 AM

Very good interior running by Moreno. Only 4 of his 24 carries were outside.

http://www.nfl.com/liveupdate/gamecenter/56176/MIA_Gamebook.pdf

Mike13
09-10-2014, 10:41 AM

Not much actually rattles him.

starrymessenger
09-10-2014, 11:01 AM
At least he practices against some pretty good pass rushers.

Not to worry. Bills will double Wake on passing downs. Especially if he's lined up against SH.
Of course Wake beat both the TE (guy with the funny name who is actually good in pass pro) and Ridley last week.
He bad. He real bad.

ServoBillieves
09-10-2014, 12:20 PM
Not to worry. Bills will double Wake on passing downs. Especially if he's lined up against SH.
Of course Wake beat both the TE (guy with the funny name who is actually good in pass pro) and Ridley last week.
He bad. He real bad.

Hoomanawanui, best name in the NFL.

I concur with the stopping the run, but with Wallace out there and Gilmore on the mend (also what he showed in preseason) I wouldn't put it past them to throw often.

Mike13
09-10-2014, 12:23 PM
He bad. He real bad.

If you double Wake that means Olivier Vernon is singled up and he is no slouch himself.

better days
09-10-2014, 01:56 PM
Not much actually rattles him.

I think Tannehill is a much better QB than most people thought he would be.

But I think this will be the toughest crowd he has faced to date.

Night Train
09-10-2014, 02:56 PM

I actually liked the guy coming out. He's young and just needs experience. Has definite upside.

Mike13
09-10-2014, 03:03 PM

Oh for sure, you guys just pulled a major upset and you found out the team is staying put The crowd is gonna be pumped. Its going to be a tough, close game, and for the moment both teams are trying to gain a hold on the AFCE.

And yeah Tannehill has progressed the way most young QBs usually tend to do so.

The last buffalo fan
09-10-2014, 03:54 PM
:squish: :gobills: