PDA

View Full Version : Great Week For the Bills

Mike
09-10-2014, 10:40 AM
It's been a Great week for the Bills and hopefully this translates to a great football experience and a real contender!

1. Pegula buys the Bills for 1.4B (or so it's been reported. Btw I predicted he would win bid at 1.3B)

2. Dedication to Winning!!!! It's about time and this was ultimately what was needed: A Change at the Top! This is the Real Chage "a Singular goal to win an SB" now let's see if he can execute!

3. New Stadium: We know it will get done and hopefully done right! With Pegula I can see a stadium in downtown or waterfront and a Rejivination of the Buffalo Area!!!!
- This is exciting, imagine a sports complex in DT or waterfront with Bills & Sabres! That would be cool.

4. Block out rules might be lifted!

5. Last but not least, Bills beat Da Bears!

Boys,
It all starts at the top! A 'true' dedication to winning is what is needed and assuming he is not paying 'lip service' this is great news. It means hiring the right FO & Coaches and playing for talent. This gives the Bills a real chance to become a contender. In the end, proof will be in the pudding and in results.

ServoBillieves
09-10-2014, 10:53 AM
6. Dan Carpenter AFC ST Player of the Week

7. Jim Kelly is STILL cancer free

Mike13
09-10-2014, 10:59 AM
6. Dan Carpenter AFC ST Player of the Week

7. Jim Kelly is STILL cancer free

That's great to hear, I'm sure his family is thrilled.

My dad was diagnosed with Prostate Cancer about two and a half months ago and he had the surgery yesterday. They caught it at a very early stage so he probably wont need chemo or radiation therapy. Aside from the discomfort due to having a catheter he's fine.

OpIv37
09-10-2014, 11:02 AM
Well let's not count stadiums before they hatch but the rest of it is good.

stuckincincy
09-10-2014, 11:08 AM

My dad was diagnosed with Prostate Cancer about two and a half months ago and he had the surgery yesterday. They caught it at a very early stage so he probably wont need chemo or radiation therapy. Aside from the discomfort due to having a catheter he's fine.

Wishing for a speedy recovery for your Dad...

trapezeus
09-10-2014, 11:09 AM
for this week, it would be awesome if the bills take what should be a raucous crowd and just dismantle the dolphins and leave us all wondering "where was this team during the preseason. I can't believe this is happening!"

too many times we've had high expectation home game (jets a few years ago, pats a couple times) and we just crapped the bed. i hope the pegula era starts off on the right foot.

ServoBillieves
09-10-2014, 12:17 PM

Great to hear that it was caught early, here's hope to a quick and painless (other than catheter) recovery

Historian
09-10-2014, 01:25 PM
The next step would be to shed that 14 year playoff drought moniker...