PDA

View Full Version : The Ray Rice thing is squeezing the woodwork...

stuckincincy
09-10-2014, 01:24 PM
DAL owner now accused:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24703280/jerry-jones-accused-of-sexual-assault-in-lawsuit-related-to-racy-photos

ServoBillieves
09-10-2014, 01:40 PM
"Fine him, suspend him, do anything to take the pressure off me" - Roger Goodell.

better days
09-10-2014, 01:41 PM
I saw that picture, & worse pictures of her & Jones together a while back.

Looks like a money grab, she seems to be enjoying herself in all the pictures I saw.

trapezeus
09-10-2014, 01:43 PM
i have no sympathy for jerry "the bills need to explore more markets" Jones. the mexico city cowboys and leave dallas without a team would be hilarious to me.

this story, true or not, probably puts more pressure on them to accept a lady executive, which makes one of the guys who might vote against to be with us.

it's coming up all buffalo these days!

stuckincincy
09-10-2014, 01:45 PM

Looks like a money grab, she seems to be enjoying herself in all the pictures I saw.

I think the accuser was the one taking the photo of that comely blond with the lusty tongue.

better days
09-10-2014, 01:54 PM
I think the accuser was the one taking the photo of that comely blond with the lusty tongue.

I'm pretty sure it was a selfie.

Albany,n.y.
09-10-2014, 02:06 PM
He should be forced to sell the team to Bon Jovi.

stuckincincy
09-10-2014, 02:19 PM
I'm pretty sure it was a selfie.

Were "selfies" out there in 2009? She doesn't seem to have an extended arm. The camera technology of phones was different.

That's a 3rd party photo.

EricStratton
09-10-2014, 02:29 PM

So because she looks happy in some pictures means she couldn't have been assaulted later that night?

better days
09-10-2014, 02:36 PM
So because she looks happy in some pictures means she couldn't have been assaulted later that night?

No, it is possible, but why did she come forward now after all this time & the photos have been released to the public?

Why if she was sexually assaulted, did she not come forward IMMEDIATELY?

stuckincincy
09-10-2014, 02:45 PM
No, it is possible, but why did she come forward now after all this time & the photos have been released to the public?

Why if she was sexually assaulted, did she not come forward IMMEDIATELY?

Try to see the big picture...5 years hence, a claim is made. Time to make a stink in hopes of getting paid off.

Believe it or not, there are scheming, opportunistic women who spread you know what and lay in wait to cash in.