PDA

View Full Version : Please cancel the breast cancer awareness, the league protects woman abusers

Skooby
09-10-2014, 04:46 PM
There's no reason to make men wear pink gear, the league doesn't care about protecting woman & planned on just sweeping this under the rug.

coastal
09-10-2014, 05:19 PM
Couldn't agree more...

Typ0
09-10-2014, 05:41 PM
I mean seriously. A pink ****ing game! Knock it out should be their new motto.

ServoBillieves
09-10-2014, 06:11 PM

Cancer or women?

In all seriousness though, isn't there a universal color for cancer? Why can't it just be "let's throw billions more at cancer research since we've kicked ass at finding a cure!"?

Night Train
09-10-2014, 06:12 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-qLEK5Lu1Jyg/U9ZQyRhjztI/AAAAAAAAFQM/2Tp9W3SlK50/s1600/NFL_pink_ribbon_violence_women.jpg

Skooby
09-10-2014, 09:05 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-qLEK5Lu1Jyg/U9ZQyRhjztI/AAAAAAAAFQM/2Tp9W3SlK50/s1600/NFL_pink_ribbon_violence_women.jpg

Yeah, that's it.

Skooby
09-11-2014, 07:19 AM
LOL.

The King
09-11-2014, 07:53 AM
I go berserk about this every year. The NFL donates less than 1% of the Pink Merchandise to Cancer Research.

Mercy
09-11-2014, 08:04 AM
LOL.Not funny!

Skooby
09-11-2014, 08:27 AM
Not funny!

It's a complete joke that the NFL even tries to put this show on, that's the only funny thing about it.

Turf
09-11-2014, 08:48 AM
This whole mob mentality against both Goodell and Rice strikes me as nothing more than a generation taught to bash and slam anyone that is downi. Those that cry about bullying appear to be the worse bullies. The title of this thread exemplifies this immature mentality. Wow, we found someone we can look down on. Oh boy, let's go get them. It's ashame that's what people must do to feel better about themselves. Oh, we're so right. This thread is asinine.

ServoBillieves
09-11-2014, 09:02 AM
This whole mob mentality against both Goodell and Rice strikes me as nothing more than a generation taught to bash and slam anyone that is downi. Those that cry about bullying appear to be the worse bullies. The title of this thread exemplifies this immature mentality. Wow, we found someone we can look down on. Oh boy, let's go get them. It's ashame that's what people must do to feel better about themselves. Oh, we're so right. This thread is asinine.

Gotta be honest, don't have as big a problem with Rice as I do Goodell. Rice fessed up, is paying for what he did, and the woman married him and supports him... Goodell lied to the fans, has in the past, and is ruining this league, so the anti-Goodell mob? I am gleefully following THAT mob wherever it goes

Skooby
09-11-2014, 09:37 AM
Gotta be honest, don't have as big a problem with Rice as I do Goodell. Rice fessed up, is paying for what he did, and the woman married him and supports him... Goodell lied to the fans, has in the past, and is ruining this league, so the anti-Goodell mob? I am gleefully following THAT mob wherever it goes

Everyone forgets how Roger burned the negative evidence of Spygate as well, it's like a pattern of dishonesty favoring specific teams & not others. I personally think that if examples are not made of the people that hurt the league, then there's no integrity. I can watch WWE for scripted plays & have their commissioner determine who wins as well but I won't because it has no integrity.

coastal
09-11-2014, 09:46 AM
Why?

the NFL promotes a culture of mysogany, while pretending to support women and their issues... breast cancer awareness.

its wrong.

this thread is pointing it out.

Mercy
09-11-2014, 09:47 AM
This whole mob mentality against both Goodell and Rice strikes me as nothing more than a generation taught to bash and slam anyone that is downi. Those that cry about bullying appear to be the worse bullies. The title of this thread exemplifies this immature mentality. Wow, we found someone we can look down on. Oh boy, let's go get them. It's ashame that's what people must do to feel better about themselves. Oh, we're so right. This thread is asinine.I've always maintained that there are certain things that you should bully people about.

Skooby
09-11-2014, 10:23 AM
Why?

the NFL promotes a culture of mysogany, while pretending to support women and their issues... breast cancer awareness.

its wrong.

this thread is pointing it out.

Bingo, let's all call a spade a spade.

feldspar
09-11-2014, 02:00 PM

its wrong.

No, they don't "promote a culture of misogyny." Spell it right first. How the **** are they doing that? The sport itself doesn't diss women in any way. That's ridiculous. You trying to get another blowjob from Blondie by taking this stance?

Sure, it's a sport that says a "real man" just bulldozed and beat the other guy in a physical battle. It's a sport that says "I'm better than you." The whole premise is based on jock-strap superiority, if you will..."I'm better than you," at least on the field. That's called competition, and let's be honest. The guys that get the most "respect" are the guys that give the biggest beat-down. On the other hand, women are terrible too...or lots of them are. Only their fight doesn't involve fisticuffs nearly as much.

Women could not participate in this sport along with the men, lest they be destroyed emotionally, physically, and in other ways. They wouldn't last two seconds because men are brutes in comparison, especially in league with the ultra-competitive guys that it takes to be the best in the sport. That's just a physical difference, along with an emotional one. Some of the women love us because of this brute competitive mentality that many of us employ at least in our arm-chairs, but the point is that football doesn't "promote" hatred of women. It's a purely men-driven sport, apart from the girls they have to promote meaningless drivel on the sidelines after half-time and such.

In other words, men are different from women. Totally.

It's a game based on violence. Is it not? This is the central point, really. And the real kicker is that people want to control this violence somehow. "Hit the guy extremely hard, but just don't hurt him." Uh-huh. How does this apply to women?

But it's not a sport that says "we hate women." That's ridiculous. It's just amongst the most testosterone-filled sports that exist. They go out to beat the other guy to prove their worth. If you don't like that spectacle, why would you watch the sport? It's entertainment to those with any perspective.

And don't forget about the whole plethora of seemingly great players that have a wife and several kids. To them, they are making a lot of money and providing for their families...plenty of guys like that in the NFL. It's their job. Dunno how some can turn off the "violence switch," but many seemingly can when they walk off the field. Like a boxer that repeatedly punches a guy he doesn't even know in the face, then goes home and kisses his little kid.

As far as "breast cancer month" goes, to me that's all about a corporate ploy to gain more women football fans. Doesn't mean that it isn't doing some amount of good, but that's what it's all about in the long run in my cynical opinion. After all, this is a business. If that does ANY amount of good to actually raise breast-cancer awareness, I'm OK with that. My grandmother died from that. Don't like all that pink out there personally, though. Think it's a ploy; however, I'm not crying into my sleeve about it. Just not sure who is really NOT aware of breast cancer in this day and age. Dunno how a pink towel is going to enlighten anyone as to that.

Thief
09-11-2014, 02:12 PM
I fail to see what a light punishment of Ray Rice has to do with breast cancer. And, I wonder if we would be all up in arms if he had knocked out a small man. And, honestly, I wonder why it is p to his job to punish him if the courts didn't even see it fit to do so.

Seriously, the second punishment was a total over-reaction. How did the league not already know he punched her and knocked her out? They knew. But the publicity made them knee-jerk.

Further, wtf does any of this have to do with congress? why the hell is congress trying to investigate Goodells investigation?

It is like a which hunt performed by brainwashed parrots.

coastal
09-11-2014, 02:25 PM
No, they don't "promote a culture of misogyny." Spell it right first. How the **** are they doing that? The sport itself doesn't diss women in any way. That's ridiculous. You trying to get another blowjob from Blondie by taking this stance?

Sure, it's a sport that says a "real man" just bulldozed and beat the other guy in a physical battle. It's a sport that says "I'm better than you." The whole premise is based on jock-strap superiority, if you will..."I'm better than you," at least on the field. That's called competition, and let's be honest. The guys that get the most "respect" are the guys that give the biggest beat-down. On the other hand, women are terrible too...or lots of them are. Only their fight doesn't involve fisticuffs nearly as much.

Women could not participate in this sport along with the men, lest they be destroyed emotionally, physically, and in other ways. They wouldn't last two seconds because men are brutes in comparison, especially in league with the ultra-competitive guys that it takes to be the best in the sport. That's just a physical difference, along with an emotional one. Some of the women love us because of this brute competitive mentality that many of us employ at least in our arm-chairs, but the point is that football doesn't "promote" hatred of women. It's a purely men-driven sport, apart from the girls they have to promote meaningless drivel on the sidelines after half-time and such.

In other words, men are different from women. Totally.

It's a game based on violence. Is it not? This is the central point, really. And the real kicker is that people want to control this violence somehow. "Hit the guy extremely hard, but just don't hurt him." Uh-huh. How does this apply to women?

But it's not a sport that says "we hate women." That's ridiculous. It's just amongst the most testosterone-filled sports that exist. They go out to beat the other guy to prove their worth. If you don't like that spectacle, why would you watch the sport? It's entertainment to those with any perspective.

And don't forget about the whole plethora of seemingly great players that have a wife and several kids. To them, they are making a lot of money and providing for their families...plenty of guys like that in the NFL. It's their job. Dunno how some can turn off the "violence switch," but many seemingly can when they walk off the field. Like a boxer that repeatedly punches a guy he doesn't even know in the face, then goes home and kisses his little kid.

As far as "breast cancer month" goes, to me that's all about a corporate ploy to gain more women football fans. Doesn't mean that it isn't doing some amount of good, but that's what it's all about in the long run in my cynical opinion. After all, this is a business. If that does ANY amount of good to actually raise breast-cancer awareness, I'm OK with that. My grandmother died from that. Don't like all that pink out there personally, though. Think it's a ploy; however, I'm not crying into my sleeve about it. Just not sure who is really NOT aware of breast cancer in this day and age. Dunno how a pink towel is going to enlighten anyone as to that.
So you admit it's a ploy?

a ploy that uses breasts to do what.... sell an image?

Put it this way... men objectify women. Breasts pretty much rule. But if we strap some pink on our objectification of them there titties, then it's all on the up and up I suppose.

and just because it's a contact sport played by men with syringe-enhanced testosterone, doesn't make it ok.

sorry if you don't like it, but that is the 100% truth.

Thief
09-11-2014, 02:28 PM
I fail to see wht the nature of the sport, or breast cancer has to do with Ray Rice's punishment.

Skooby
09-11-2014, 02:30 PM
I fail to see what a light punishment of Ray Rice has to do with breast cancer. And, I wonder if we would be all up in arms if he had knocked out a small man. And, honestly, I wonder why it is p to his job to punish him if the courts didn't even see it fit to do so.

Seriously, the second punishment was a total over-reaction. How did the league not already know he punched her and knocked her out? They knew. But the publicity made them knee-jerk.

Further, wtf does any of this have to do with congress? why the hell is congress trying to investigate Goodells investigation?

It is like a which hunt performed by brainwashed parrots.

Where do we start: Roger didn't know the reactions the Ray Rice video would bring up or if he really didn't know, he should of used his security team to verify. Roger was at Augusta in a green jacket when the video was confirmed received. Also, the NFL security team could LEGALLY obtain the video unless there was a grand-jury investigation (which there wasn't). Then no one had seen the video yet by phone, it was confirmed received & "terrible".

So here's this absentee commissioner getting $3.5 Million a month pay & ignoring every situation around him of morality, that's when outside agencies get involved. If there's no morality or accountability, then why is the government giving them special tax status ? The NFL doesn't even pay taxes but on a fraction of what they earn, think that's in public's best interest to not collect the taxes?

So we have a wonderful blend of Apathy, plausible deniability, ignorance & immorality. It's a true mess, even more so than J Rice / R Rice's relationship. That's hard to imagine but all too accurate.

Skooby
09-11-2014, 02:31 PM
I fail to see wht the nature of the sport, or breast cancer has to do with Ray Rice's punishment.

The belief that the NFL cares about woman being sick or hurt over protecting the league's image is a tough sell, tougher than selling a Women's Ray Rice jersey right now.

JoeMama
09-11-2014, 02:49 PM
I find this thread very disappointing.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q263/JoeMama025/sorgtfo.jpg (http://s138.photobucket.com/user/JoeMama025/media/sorgtfo.jpg.html)

feldspar
09-11-2014, 03:28 PM
So you admit it's a ploy?

a ploy that uses breasts to do what.... sell an image?

Put it this way... men objectify women. Breasts pretty much rule. But if we strap some pink on our objectification of them there titties, then it's all on the up and up I suppose.

and just because it's a contact sport played by men with syringe-enhanced testosterone, doesn't make it ok.

sorry if you don't like it, but that is the 100% truth.

What exactly is your point of contention here? You agree with me on this point, and then say "sorry if you don't like it?" I'm not "admitting" to anything, as though I was holding back my true opinion previously. Apparently, we already agree on this point, then you want to pretend that we don't and be contentious about it? This is why message boards are so terrible, it part. I'm the one one who said it was a ploy...

What about the other points in my post?

And of course men objectify women, at least temporarily on the most fundamental level. So what? Women do the exact same thing to men. That's life. If this weren't true, then nobody would ever have sex, and your sorry ass would have never been born. It's not a question of whether or not it's OK. Why do you think that women paint their faces, shave their entire bodies, and try to lose weight or whatever? To give you boner, or what? Why do men try to beat down other men, to impress women? Stick their thing in the thing?

Football is a form of entertainment, and it's entirely composed of men. This is not sexist, unless you feel that your daughter can play Nose Tackle.

May as well go around saying that a lingerie show discriminates against men, really. And if I ever met you at the Big Tree, I probably told you to **** off if this is an indication of the crap that you spout.

I love women in general, by the way...although, some of them I don't like at all.

coastal
09-11-2014, 04:02 PM
What exactly is your point of contention here? You agree with me on this point, and then say "sorry if you don't like it?" I'm not "admitting" to anything, as though I was holding back my true opinion previously. Apparently, we already agree on this point, then you want to pretend that we don't and be contentious about it? This is why message boards are so terrible, it part. I'm the one one who said it was a ploy...

What about the other points in my post?

And of course men objectify women, at least temporarily on the most fundamental level. So what? Women do the exact same thing to men. That's life. If this weren't true, then nobody would ever have sex, and your sorry ass would have never been born. It's not a question of whether or not it's OK. Why do you think that women paint their faces, shave their entire bodies, and try to lose weight or whatever? To give you boner, or what? Why do men try to beat down other men, to impress women? Stick their thing in the thing?

Football is a form of entertainment, and it's entirely composed of men. This is not sexist, unless you feel that your daughter can play Nose Tackle.

May as well go around saying that a lingerie show discriminates against men, really. And if I ever met you at the Big Tree, I probably told you to **** off if this is an indication of the crap that you spout.

I love women in general, by the way...although, some of them I don't like at all.
The other points in your post are just window dressing because you aren't ready to accept it for what it is.

Here's a perfect article that says it a lot better than I can. I can only encourage eveyone in this forum to actually take the time to read it.

http://m.thenation.com/blog/180775-burn-pink-jerseys-nfls-violence-against-women-problem

"If we can confront how players deal with violence and with the women in their lives, then we can prevent tragedies before they take place. Unfortunately, the NFL has shown absolutely zero interest in taking this issue seriously. The league didn't do anything after Kansas City Chiefs player Jovon Belcher killed the mother of his child, Kasandra Perkins, before taking his own life in front of his coach and general manager.If they did not do anything then, they are not about to take it seriously now. It is very difficult to not be cynical about why it is so casually indifferent to this issue. To discuss violence against women means by necessity to talk about everything endemic in the NFL that creates this culture. The NFL has been aggressively marketing its sport to parents, telling them that, despite what they may have heard, football is as healthy for their children as a Flintstones vitamin. To discuss the causes of violence against women means to put its golden goose under the harshest possible light. It means producing negative publicity, and it means blowing wind on the brushfire movement of young parents who do not want their children playing this sport. To not discuss it, however, means not only ignoring a problem that won't go away. It means sending a message to every general manager, coach, player and fan that the worth and humanity of women is at best negligible."

...more...

TedMock
09-11-2014, 04:46 PM
I agree that, overall, the NFL is using this for nothing more than its own benefit. I disagree that asking them to discontinue making charitable donations is a good option. This is a Business Insider article from a year ago. I'm actually a bit surprised by the numbers (if accurate...and of course I don't completely trust them).

http://www.businessinsider.com/small-amount-of-money-from-pink-nfl-merchandise-goes-to-breast-cancer-research-2013-10

feldspar
09-11-2014, 05:13 PM
The other points in your post are just window dressing because you aren't ready to accept it for what it is.

Here's a perfect article that says it a lot better than I can. I can only encourage eveyone in this forum to actually take the time to read it.

http://m.thenation.com/blog/180775-burn-pink-jerseys-nfls-violence-against-women-problem

"If we can confront how players deal with violence and with the women in their lives, then we can prevent tragedies before they take place. Unfortunately, the NFL has shown absolutely zero interest in taking this issue seriously. The league didn't do anything after Kansas City Chiefs player Jovon Belcher killed the mother of his child, Kasandra Perkins, before taking his own life in front of his coach and general manager.If they did not do anything then, they are not about to take it seriously now. It is very difficult to not be cynical about why it is so casually indifferent to this issue. To discuss violence against women means by necessity to talk about everything endemic in the NFL that creates this culture. The NFL has been aggressively marketing its sport to parents, telling them that, despite what they may have heard, football is as healthy for their children as a Flintstones vitamin. To discuss the causes of violence against women means to put its golden goose under the harshest possible light. It means producing negative publicity, and it means blowing wind on the brushfire movement of young parents who do not want their children playing this sport. To not discuss it, however, means not only ignoring a problem that won't go away. It means sending a message to every general manager, coach, player and fan that the worth and humanity of women is at best negligible."

...more...

According to you, guess I'm not ready to accept the truth, which is about the most patronizing thing you can think of to say.

However, I'm about ready to consider calling you among one of the biggest douchebags here...top 5 for sure. You should probably be ready to accept that notion. Not the first time someone has suggested such a thing, I guarantee.

I guess violence against consenting males is one of the biggest actual attractions to the sport we are talking about, which is football. I guess you are a major proponent of violence against males...at least as long as they "know what they are getting into?" You certainly MUST be a proponent of that if you watch the sport. All these things that they are talking about preventing are the normal consequences of the very nature of the sport. After a while, you may as well be talking about non-contact boxing or something. This is not something that you can go about gently.

Guess what? There is no way to prevent those consequences without eliminating the sport itself. Clean up the league too far, and you eliminate the league. Relatively rich young men with a sense of entitlement that are encouraged to be aggressive at the very least, and violent at worst. All this pro-active crap about how we can eliminate violent behavior in a lifestyle that promotes and rewards violence...they are not possible. You also cannot prevent another rampage killer.

Is there a connection between those that get hit to those that hit others? Read that again...maybe like the abused kid that grows up to abuse other kids. If there is that connection, can we correct that and still play football? Are we really going to delve THAT far into this? If so, then put a stop to the sport immediately, because I'm sure there is a little of all that which goes on in some form constantly.

Skooby
09-11-2014, 06:34 PM
According to you, guess I'm not ready to accept the truth, which is about the most patronizing thing you can think of to say.

However, I'm about ready to consider calling you among one of the biggest douchebags here...top 5 for sure. You should probably be ready to accept that notion. Not the first time someone has suggested such a thing, I guarantee.

I guess violence against consenting males is one of the biggest actual attractions to the sport we are talking about, which is football. I guess you are a major proponent of violence against males...at least as long as they "know what they are getting into?" You certainly MUST be a proponent of that if you watch the sport. All these things that they are talking about preventing are the normal consequences of the very nature of the sport. After a while, you may as well be talking about non-contact boxing or something. This is not something that you can go about gently.

Guess what? There is no way to prevent those consequences without eliminating the sport itself. Clean up the league too far, and you eliminate the league. Relatively rich young men with a sense of entitlement that are encouraged to be aggressive at the very least, and violent at worst. All this pro-active crap about how we can eliminate violent behavior in a lifestyle that promotes and rewards violence...they are not possible. You also cannot prevent another rampage killer.

Is there a connection between those that get hit to those that hit others? Read that again...maybe like the abused kid that grows up to abuse other kids. If there is that connection, can we correct that and still play football? Are we really going to delve THAT far into this? If so, then put a stop to the sport immediately, because I'm sure there is a little of all that which goes on in some form constantly.

This sounds like justification for crimes against our society committed by a very small portion of NFL players, way to bring home the bacon here.

Mercy
09-11-2014, 06:46 PM
Mitch, are you in real estate? Or do you just really like good movies?

Blondie
09-11-2014, 06:54 PM
the NFL is a very sexist and run by a bunch of misogynistic male pigs.

AND if they aren't then why don't they PAY for the wonderful hard working cheerleaders on the side lines?

Skooby
09-11-2014, 07:10 PM
Mitch, are you in real estate? Or do you just really like good movies?

Both, thanks.

Typ0
09-11-2014, 07:33 PM

AND if they aren't then why don't they PAY for the wonderful hard working cheerleaders on the side lines?

nobody pays people who are willing to work for free.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yes...and then whine about it later. What a joke that is.

coastal
09-11-2014, 07:58 PM

I have no idea what any of this means.

Skooby
09-11-2014, 09:08 PM

LOL, it's pretty much simply a confused douche.

gebobs
09-11-2014, 10:30 PM
This whole mob mentality against both Goodell and Rice strikes me as nothing more than a generation taught to bash and slam anyone that is downi. Those that cry about bullying appear to be the worse bullies.
Read between the lines.

feldspar
09-12-2014, 05:19 AM
This sounds like justification for crimes against our society committed by a very small portion of NFL players, way to bring home the bacon here.

More of an explanation than justification.

This "we can fix it" talk is just blowing hot air IMO, not that people shouldn't want to eliminate violence in people's lives or try to.

feldspar
09-12-2014, 05:50 AM

Why would you watch the NFL if you feel that way? Honest question.

Also, I agree that not paying the cheerleaders is wrong. Hell, the NFL should have payed ME on some days to cheer for the Bills. On the other hand, everyone should cheer on his or own volition.

coastal
09-12-2014, 06:06 AM
Felds... did you read the article?

and your question about "why do you watch?" is a good one.

I've been asking myself that question for about a year.

Skooby
09-12-2014, 06:25 AM
Felds... did you read the article?

and your question about "why do you watch?" is a good one.

I've been asking myself that question for about a year.

You're a sadist, that's why you watch this clusterF...

Historian
09-12-2014, 06:35 AM

Funny you should say that.

I once worked with a woman in Philly, whose previous job was working as a sideline assistant for NFL films. (At the time, they were based in Cherry Hill NJ)

She used to say the same thing.

And her contempt for Steve Sabol knew no bounds. She said he was the king pig.

feldspar
09-12-2014, 07:02 AM

It was probably the vodka talking as much as anything else.

My ****ing mechanic...I go there to replace my thermostat on my new SUV on Tuesday, then yesterday (two days later) I check under the hood and there is no coolant in the damn thing. Not good. That was when I decided to hit the vodka. Come to find out, this was not such a great remedy. Didn't even really HAVE to replace the thermostat, either...it was too open, and not really doing any damage. Just didn't like the "check engine soon" light being on all the time, and I wanted the thing to last maybe another ten years if I'm lucky.

Hope I wasn't too mean to my mechanic when I left a message last night. On the other hand, I felt like being mean.

Holy ****...I really can't drive my car right now. Guy ****ed up. Could cost me big-time. This is/was a nice car. My last truck was ruined because of the same damn problem recently...no coolant in it, which I did not catch in time. Caused the engine block to crack.

I'm about ready to abuse someone today. Or maybe I'll just take it out on my own pud.

coastal
09-12-2014, 07:28 AM
Sorry you had a bad day dude. I did too.

sorry for taking a shot at you with the one post about you not "getting it".

and masturbation is never a bad choice.

Thief
09-12-2014, 12:04 PM
Where do we start: Roger didn't know the reactions the Ray Rice video would bring up or if he really didn't know, he should of used his security team to verify. Roger was at Augusta in a green jacket when the video was confirmed received. Also, the NFL security team could LEGALLY obtain the video unless there was a grand-jury investigation (which there wasn't). Then no one had seen the video yet by phone, it was confirmed received & "terrible".

So here's this absentee commissioner getting $3.5 Million a month pay & ignoring every situation around him of morality, that's when outside agencies get involved. If there's no morality or accountability, then why is the government giving them special tax status ? The NFL doesn't even pay taxes but on a fraction of what they earn, think that's in public's best interest to not collect the taxes?

So we have a wonderful blend of Apathy, plausible deniability, ignorance & immorality. It's a true mess, even more so than J Rice / R Rice's relationship. That's hard to imagine but all too accurate.So, the FBI is investigating the league reaction because they get special tax status? God the correlation is even weirder than I thought.

Mercy
09-12-2014, 02:25 PM
So, the FBI is investigating the league reaction because they get special tax status? God the correlation is even weirder than I thought.Actually, the ex-head of the FBI, Robert Mueller, is investigating at the request of the owners,.

Lone Stranger
09-12-2014, 03:09 PM

I am in total agreement with this statement.

JoeMama
09-12-2014, 04:21 PM
awwww, cowastal n faeldspwar r now teh varry bezt uf fweiendz :love:

feldspar
09-12-2014, 07:26 PM
awwww, cowastal n faeldspwar r now teh varry bezt uf fweiendz :love:

You I still hate.

coastal
09-12-2014, 07:30 PM
You I still hate.
And now AP...

it's all connected bro.

Skooby
09-12-2014, 07:32 PM
And now AP...

it's all connected bro.

I can't believe how bad the news has been for the NFL this week, it figures the Bills are getting better & the league is getting less relevant.

Blondie
09-12-2014, 07:34 PM
I think the NFL needs to go sit in the penalty box for a season .. to think and gain some perspective.

JoeMama
09-13-2014, 07:04 PM
You I still hate.

Me???

http://media.giphy.com/media/3hif80ThYDPBm/giphy.gif

mush69
09-14-2014, 02:52 AM
It was probably the vodka talking as much as anything else.

My ****ing mechanic...I go there to replace my thermostat on my new SUV on Tuesday, then yesterday (two days later) I check under the hood and there is no coolant in the damn thing. Not good. That was when I decided to hit the vodka. Come to find out, this was not such a great remedy. Didn't even really HAVE to replace the thermostat, either...it was too open, and not really doing any damage. Just didn't like the "check engine soon" light being on all the time, and I wanted the thing to last maybe another ten years if I'm lucky.

Hope I wasn't too mean to my mechanic when I left a message last night. On the other hand, I felt like being mean.

Holy ****...I really can't drive my car right now. Guy ****ed up. Could cost me big-time. This is/was a nice car. My last truck was ruined because of the same damn problem recently...no coolant in it, which I did not catch in time. Caused the engine block to crack.

I'm about ready to abuse someone today. Or maybe I'll just take it out on my own pud.

You need a new mechanic, one that beats his wife and kids but can fix a vehicle. Pulling your pud will not fix your car!

Skooby
09-28-2014, 08:00 PM
Ready for Women to support this ??