X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Skooby
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

Please cancel the breast cancer awareness, the league protects woman abusers

There's no reason to make men wear pink gear, the league doesn't care about protecting woman & planned on just sweeping this under the rug.
  • coastal
    Legendary Zoner
    • Mar 2005

Re: Please cancel the breast cancer awareness, the league protects woman abusers

Couldn't agree more...

Comment

• Typ0
      honey pie
      • Jul 2002

Re: Please cancel the breast cancer awareness, the league protects woman abusers

I mean seriously. A pink ****ing game! Knock it out should be their new motto.

Comment

• ServoBillieves
        The Voice of Reason
        • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Typ0 View Post
        Cancer or women?

In all seriousness though, isn't there a universal color for cancer? Why can't it just be "let's throw billions more at cancer research since we've kicked ass at finding a cure!"?
        Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• Night Train
          Retired - On Several Levels
          • Jul 2005

Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
            Skoobasaurus-Rex
            • Oct 2011

Yeah, that's it.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
              Skoobasaurus-Rex
              • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Typ0 View Post
              LOL.

Comment

• The King
                Without me it's just Awe so
                • Jun 2004

I go berserk about this every year. The NFL donates less than 1% of the Pink Merchandise to Cancer Research.
                I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                It was all
                true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Mercy
                  • Jul 2005

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown View Post
                  LOL.
                  Not funny!
                  Victory for the forces of Democratic freedom
                  Live by the foma that make you brave and kind and healthy and happy

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                    Skoobasaurus-Rex
                    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by mercyrule View Post
                    Not funny!
                    It's a complete joke that the NFL even tries to put this show on, that's the only funny thing about it.

Comment

• Turf
                      • Jul 2002

This whole mob mentality against both Goodell and Rice strikes me as nothing more than a generation taught to bash and slam anyone that is downi. Those that cry about bullying appear to be the worse bullies. The title of this thread exemplifies this immature mentality. Wow, we found someone we can look down on. Oh boy, let's go get them. It's ashame that's what people must do to feel better about themselves. Oh, we're so right. This thread is asinine.
                      Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• ServoBillieves
                        The Voice of Reason
                        • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Turf View Post
                        This whole mob mentality against both Goodell and Rice strikes me as nothing more than a generation taught to bash and slam anyone that is downi. Those that cry about bullying appear to be the worse bullies. The title of this thread exemplifies this immature mentality. Wow, we found someone we can look down on. Oh boy, let's go get them. It's ashame that's what people must do to feel better about themselves. Oh, we're so right. This thread is asinine.
                        Gotta be honest, don't have as big a problem with Rice as I do Goodell. Rice fessed up, is paying for what he did, and the woman married him and supports him... Goodell lied to the fans, has in the past, and is ruining this league, so the anti-Goodell mob? I am gleefully following THAT mob wherever it goes
                        Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                          Skoobasaurus-Rex
                          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by ServoBillieves View Post
                          Gotta be honest, don't have as big a problem with Rice as I do Goodell. Rice fessed up, is paying for what he did, and the woman married him and supports him... Goodell lied to the fans, has in the past, and is ruining this league, so the anti-Goodell mob? I am gleefully following THAT mob wherever it goes
                          Everyone forgets how Roger burned the negative evidence of Spygate as well, it's like a pattern of dishonesty favoring specific teams & not others. I personally think that if examples are not made of the people that hurt the league, then there's no integrity. I can watch WWE for scripted plays & have their commissioner determine who wins as well but I won't because it has no integrity.

Comment

• coastal
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Mar 2005

Why?

the NFL promotes a culture of mysogany, while pretending to support women and their issues... breast cancer awareness.

its wrong.

this thread is pointing it out.

Comment

• Mercy
                              • Jul 2005

I've always maintained that there are certain things that you should bully people about.
                              Victory for the forces of Democratic freedom
                              Live by the foma that make you brave and kind and healthy and happy

Comment

Working...
                              X