PDA

View Full Version : Carl Paladino proposes new Bills Stadium site in Old First Ward

WagonCircler
09-11-2014, 05:40 PM
Carl Paladino is proposing a new stadium be built, right where I've been saying the new stadium should be.

BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) – Carl Paladino has joined the call of those who want to see a new Buffalo Bills stadium built in downtown Buffalo.

The developer says there is a 63-acre site that would be accessible with an extension of the NFTA Light Rail between Louisiana Street and Ohio Street, along the Buffalo River.

Paladino says the site would provide Bills fans with access to hotel, restaurant and other hospitality services, along with ample parking in the downtown area and South Buffalo, should the need arise. The developer acknowledges his company, Ellicott Development, does own property in the South Main area.

More...

http://wivb.com/2014/09/11/paladino-proposes-site-for-new-bills-stadium/

I posted this a few months ago.

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1044x832q90/841/f457.jpg.[/QUOTE]

swiper
09-11-2014, 05:47 PM
Looks like a lot of small individual parcels of land. How's he going to get all that? Make a play for eminent domain?

Buffalogic
09-11-2014, 05:51 PM
Build platform on Niagra falls. Build stadium on that platform. Encase stadium in glass. Stare at Niagra falls during commercial breaks.

swiper
09-11-2014, 05:56 PM
One of you two has got to surrender your name. It confuses the bejeezus out of me.

SquishDaFish
09-11-2014, 06:00 PM
The OP is the only Wagon Circler in my book lol

WagonCircler
09-11-2014, 07:19 PM
Looks like a lot of small individual parcels of land. How's he going to get all that? Make a play for eminent domain?

It's not. Most of it is the Perry Street Projects, 40% of which are abandoned/uninhabitable.

WagonCircler
09-11-2014, 07:20 PM
One of you two has got to surrender your name. It confuses the bejeezus out of me.

I'm the original. Check the "Member Since" dates.

Skooby
09-11-2014, 07:49 PM
One of these things is not the same....

Don't Panic
09-11-2014, 07:50 PM
I think this is the spot. Gives a downtown location without too much resistance. The area between the arena and the stadium could be fully transformed into restaurant/bar/urban living. Could be a ten year plan to get it all done.

Fletch
09-11-2014, 08:17 PM

Well that explains a lot. I never noticed that before. I'm sure I was off in some responses to one or the other at some point.

Mace
09-11-2014, 08:31 PM
It's not. Most of it is the Perry Street Projects, 40% of which are abandoned/uninhabitable.

This is honestly the truth if you've ever been that way, and frankly the city should spend better to do better by the folks there already anyway with some painfully obvious funding likely already in place.

Buffalo has large spaces of poorly used, barren, semi vacant or ignored space it can afford to use better but decade after decade chooses not too until grants and allocations expire.

I detest Paladino as a politician, but as a developer I don't see him miss much.

Mace
09-11-2014, 09:10 PM

Chill out Carl.

DetDannyWilliams
09-11-2014, 09:11 PM
http://www.forgottenbuffalo.com/forgottenbuffalolost/thedlwterminal.html

WagonCircler
09-11-2014, 09:13 PM
This is honestly the truth if you've ever been that way, and frankly the city should spend better to do better by the folks there already anyway with some painfully obvious funding likely already in place.

Buffalo has large spaces of poorly used, barren, semi vacant or ignored space it can afford to use better but decade after decade chooses not too until grants and allocations expire.

I detest Paladino as a politician, but as a developer I don't see him miss much.

I've been hearing from some pretty well-informed people for quite a while that this is already a done deal.

Mace
09-11-2014, 09:24 PM
I've been hearing from some pretty well-informed people for quite a while that this is already a done deal.

You'd get my vote if you were less firebrand reactionary populist and more businesslike practical. I can straighten your strategists right out with a suitable compensation and title.

But anyway, it honestly should be, it's too perfect a place imho, I hope they make it so.

WagonCircler
09-11-2014, 10:41 PM
You'd get my vote if you were less firebrand reactionary populist and more businesslike practical. I can straighten your strategists right out with a suitable compensation and title.

I'll take it under advisement.

stuckincincy
09-12-2014, 02:45 AM
Carl Paladino is proposing a new stadium be built, right where I've been saying the new stadium should be.

[I]BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) – Carl Paladino has joined the call of those who want to see a new Buffalo Bills stadium built in downtown Buffalo.

The developer says there is a 63-acre site that would be accessible with an extension of the NFTA Light Rail between Louisiana Street and Ohio Street, along the Buffalo River.

Paladino says the site would provide Bills fans with access to hotel, restaurant and other hospitality services, along with ample parking in the downtown area and South Buffalo, should the need arise. The developer acknowledges his company, Ellicott Development, does own property in the South Main area.

Cui bono?

ckg927
09-12-2014, 02:57 AM
Basically, I think Paladino cribbed off Artvoice's August 7th issue, which advocated for the new stadium to be built in the same general area-but with a twist: It would put underground part, if not all, of the elevated section of the I-190.

YardRat
09-12-2014, 05:11 AM
It would be a pretty good spot and tie in nicely to what the Pegs have done so far. I would love a similar set up to what Cleveland has done with basketball/baseball. The biggest factors are going to be how much it costs to acquire the land, how much money the state is willing to pony up to take care of the infrastructure, and what they are going to do with the current residents of existing low-income housing in the area. IMO the state will pony up for roads directly, new projects will come from the Buffalo Billion, and it's going to hinge on how greedy the current landowners are going to be, including Paladino.

WagonCircler
09-12-2014, 09:57 AM
Basically, I think Paladino cribbed off Artvoice's August 7th issue, which advocated for the new stadium to be built in the same general area-but with a twist: It would put underground part, if not all, of the elevated section of the I-190.

Yes, Artvoice. Do you suppose Carl cribbed off Artvoice when he started buying up all the land in that area 20 years ago? (You know, since those Artvoice guys are so smart and visionary and all.)

gr8slayer
09-12-2014, 12:28 PM
That's how we did it in Dallas.

Buffalogic
09-12-2014, 12:45 PM
True enough but I only realized you existed probably about six months ago. I joined 8 years ago. Pretty sure nobody sifts through every member name before selecting one. You have a cool name, but it is two words so you should surrender your inaccurate name to be honest.

Buckets
09-12-2014, 01:15 PM

BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) – Carl Paladino has joined the call of those who want to see a new Buffalo Bills stadium built in downtown Buffalo.

More...

http://wivb.com/2014/09/11/paladino-proposes-site-for-new-bills-stadium/

I posted this a few months ago.

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1044x832q90/841/f457.jpg.[/QUOTE]

I could get behind this, it seems like it would be good for Buffalo.

OLDSRIP
09-12-2014, 01:42 PM
Build platform on Niagra falls. Build stadium on that platform. Encase stadium in glass. Stare at Niagra falls during commercial breaks.

I say to put that platform on top of a pole.

It's. Niagara Falls. (Everyone spells it wrong) darn silent a

WagonCircler
09-12-2014, 03:43 PM
True enough but I only realized you existed probably about six months ago. I joined 8 years ago. Pretty sure nobody sifts through every member name before selecting one. You have a cool name, but it is two words so you should surrender your inaccurate name to be honest.

PissOff*****.

Plagiarizing ass wipe.

Buffalogic
09-12-2014, 03:46 PM
PissOff*****.

Plagiarizing ass wipe.
You sound so cool when you use the dialogue of a 12 year old. And your avatar...so cool bro.

Famous Amos
09-12-2014, 04:16 PM
Your attached picture doesn't seem quite as accurate as Buffalo Rising's:
http://i0.wp.com/buffalorising.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Paladino-Football-Proposal-Buffalo-NY-2.jpg?resize=1024%2C662

This photo shows Paladino's plan taking over Father Conway Park. That's my only issue with it. Everything else looks good.

Night Train
09-12-2014, 04:25 PM
He better not touch the Swannie House on Ohio Street.

I would be VERY unhappy.

WagonCircler
09-12-2014, 04:26 PM
Your attached picture doesn't seem quite as accurate as Buffalo Rising's:

This photo shows Paladino's plan taking over Father Conway Park. That's my only issue with it. Everything else looks good.

I played 3 nights a week at Conway this Summer. Two weeks ago, a ground ball jumped up and knocked my front tooth out. (I stayed in the game, like a hockey player). The infield is a mine field.

It's the worst park I've ever played ball in, ever. And I've played in hundreds. The outfield on the south diamond is about as level as the Comet at Crystal Beach was. The entire park is full of bird excrement and rocks (some of which could be petrified bird excrement).

There's nothing worth saving about Father Conway Park. You could replace those two softball diamonds just about anywhere in half a day.

That place is brutal. Good riddance to it.

My picture isn't as accurate as Buffalo Risings because the first time I posted mine was 9 months ago.

Buffalogic
09-12-2014, 04:28 PM
I played 3 nights a week at Conway this Summer. Two weeks ago, a ground ball jumped up and knocked my front tooth out. (I stayed in the game, like a hockey player). The infield is a mine field.

It's the worst park I've ever played ball in, ever. And I've played in hundreds. The outfield on the south diamond is about as level as the Comet at Crystal Beach was. The entire park is full of bird excrement and rocks (some of which could be petrified bird excrement).

There's nothing worth saving about Father Conway Park. You could replace those two softball diamonds just about anywhere in half a day.

My picture isn't as accurate as Buffalo Risings because the first time I posted mine was 9 months ago.Damn you are soooooo cool.

Famous Amos
09-12-2014, 04:36 PM

My picture isn't as accurate as Buffalo Risings because the first time I posted mine was 9 months ago.

That's excellent, it's getting good use. Every time I ride my bike down Ohio in the summer, there's something going on at father Conway. I suppose that kind of traffic could be moved to Cazenovia but I don't really know much about the people who use it and where they live. At least you can play games and do things at Conway, try riding your bike or throwing a frisbee at Peg's Park, and you'll be run out of there or they'll sic their dogs on you. Ohio St. is getting a complete street renovation and with the advent of River Works developing on Ganson and River Bend a little down the way, that area is going to see a lot more activity. With all that activity, more people, they will benefit from a park being close by. And I wasn't criticizing your picture, I was pointing out there was a newer picture with Paladino's plan.

DetDannyWilliams
09-12-2014, 07:54 PM
I think the stadium would have more options ONLY IF THEY RIPPED DOWN THAT GOD FORSAKEN EYESORE AWFUL SKYWAY! the concrete pillars take up almost all of the land

coastal
09-12-2014, 08:13 PM
Playing corporate softball is akin to playing hockey?

said no person ever.

Mace
09-12-2014, 08:50 PM
I think the stadium would have more options ONLY IF THEY RIPPED DOWN THAT GOD FORSAKEN EYESORE AWFUL SKYWAY! the concrete pillars take up almost all of the land

I think they mean to anyway, this would be the perfect time to reroute and redesign it once and for all.

WagonCircler
09-12-2014, 08:52 PM
Playing corporate softball is akin to playing hockey?

said no person ever.

Why don't you let me know next time you're in town, Kid Toucher. (coastal scurries under his bed, waiting for the wife to come home from giving hand jobs).

coastal
09-12-2014, 08:56 PM
Kid toucher?

where does that even make any sense whatsoever?

maybe a Herb Brooks quote will help bail you out of your self aggrandizing

Mace
09-12-2014, 09:00 PM
Why don't you let me know next time you're in town, Kid Toucher. (coastal scurries under his bed, waiting for the wife to come home from giving hand jobs).

I have to admit I was thrown off by softball myself Wagon. A softball knocked out your tooth ? Duuuuuude....you can't play the batter THAT short.

WagonCircler
09-12-2014, 09:03 PM
That's excellent, it's getting good use. Every time I ride my bike down Ohio in the summer, there's something going on at father Conway. I suppose that kind of traffic could be moved to Cazenovia but I don't really know much about the people who use it and where they live. At least you can play games and do things at Conway, try riding your bike or throwing a frisbee at Peg's Park, and you'll be run out of there or they'll sic their dogs on you. Ohio St. is getting a complete street renovation and with the advent of River Works developing on Ganson and River Bend a little down the way, that area is going to see a lot more activity. With all that activity, more people, they will benefit from a park being close by. And I wasn't criticizing your picture, I was pointing out there was a newer picture with Paladino's plan.

There's a ton of vacant land in the immediate vicinity. It's not like Father Conway is anything but two backstops on either side of a poorly kept field. It would be easy to replace with some of that "Brownfields" money. Or T-Pegs could build a replacement green space with the change in his car ash tray. When they built the new Yankee Stadium, they turn the old Stadium's land into public park space. That could easily be worked as a condition of sale of state land (Perry Projects).

Conway is the last option for leagues. Even Tifft is preferred to Conway. Conway is just a pit.

You gotta love the miserable *****s on this site though (not you, Amos). A guy saves the NHL and NFL teams from extinction and bitter as sh ol es like coastal and his boyfriend Spikey bash him like he's Ray Rice. That's the bitterness of being so wrong about everything rearing its hideous head. So bitter. So, so bitter.

WagonCircler
09-12-2014, 09:06 PM
I have to admit I was thrown off by softball myself Wagon. A softball knocked out your tooth ? Duuuuuude....you can't play the batter THAT short.

This 19 year old kid hit a scorcher to second base and it hit a rock and BAM. It was an implant from back in the old days when a guy knocked out the real tooth with a beer bottle, but it was solid. Drilled and inch into my skull. Snapped it in half.

Fortunately, the kid's father is a friend of mine, and a dentist. He fixed me up the next morning.

Mace
09-12-2014, 09:10 PM
This 19 year old kid hit a scorcher to second base and it hit a rock and BAM. It was an implant from back in the old days when a guy knocked out the real tooth with a beer bottle, but it was solid. Drilled and inch into my skull. Snapped it in half.

Fortunately, the kid's father is a friend of mine, and a dentist. He fixed me up the next morning.

Want that kid on your team next year,

pmoon6
09-13-2014, 02:07 AM
True enough but I only realized you existed probably about six months ago. I joined 8 years ago. Pretty sure nobody sifts through every member name before selecting one. You have a cool name, but it is two words so you should surrender your inaccurate name to be honest.WagonCircler has been a participant on Bills boards for so long we just call him Wagon. You look like a poseur piggybacking off his name to gain some credibility.

Unfortunately, you have a long way to go.

swiper
09-13-2014, 05:17 AM
WagonCircler has been a participant on Bills boards for so long we just call him Wagon. You look like a poseur piggybacking off his name to gain some credibility.

Before you start calling strangers names (oops, too late), Wagon Circler was posting here while Wagon was posting mainly over at the Range. When that place imploded Wagon started over here, hence the confusion... on my part anyway.

Famous Amos
09-13-2014, 06:13 AM

I'm never playing softball again. Two summers ago, as a favor for my friend, I played on his young adult Catholic team. The players on the team were all very nice and some even went out for beers after the game but it was funny to see the juxtaposition of Christian values crashing against competition and gamesmanship. You couldn't swear on the field for Christ's sake. That right there was a deal breaker for me. I can't relax without cussing. Any ways, that's not the point of this. The second game of the season, I hit a double and rounded first without a thought and watching the outfielder field the ball, I know it won't be a standup double. Sure enough, he comes up throwing so I hit the deck, hard. So hard that as I slide into second, the gravel that made up the infield shredded my left shin. I stand up and see my shin start bleeding as if someone took a cheese grater to it. But the adrenaline was coursing through my body so much that I didn't feel it. I eventually get hit home and score a run and one of the girls on my team was looking at me horrified. She saidthat she better take a look at it. Now its covered in sweet and sour colored blood and throbbing awfully. I sat out the rest of the game and go home.

Made an impromptu trip to rite aid for gauze and **** and tried to sleep but I couldn't . i believe some of the nerves got damaged because it was no ordinary scrape. It was some of the worst pain i ever felt. It wasnt a puncture wound or cut, it was a whole lot of surface area that got scraped away with nothing left. it wouldn't scab up. I eventually went to immediate care and then the doctors a few days later. It never got better. It was about the size of a 4 inch oval. I couldn't wear pants after it scabbed up because the scab would stick to the inside of my pants at work. For the entire summer it would begin to scab and then open up again, scan up and open up. Then it started turning all sorts of colors and I got an infection. It was an awful summer.

I know it was my fault for sliding but damnit, it was instinct that took over, I wasn't thinking. Never playing softball again. And **** the old guy pitcher who threw every pitch with backwards spin.

stuckincincy
09-13-2014, 06:24 AM

Goobylal
09-13-2014, 08:09 AM
Getting back to the topic, I've heard a downtown stadium with a retractable roof is coming in the next 5 years or so. That looks like as good a place as any to put it. I just hope they put a grass field on it. It would help attract FA's.

Fletch
09-13-2014, 08:43 AM

Let's build the first stadium in the world on a pedestal. It can look like a huge version of the Space Needle in Seattle.

Fletch
09-13-2014, 08:47 AM
The players on the team were all very nice and some even went out for beers after the game but it was funny to see the juxtaposition of Christian values crashing against competition and gamesmanship. You couldn't swear on the field for Christ's sake. That right there was a deal breaker for me. I can't relax without cussing.

That's funny.

I fully understand where you're coming from. People take the use of swearing out of context. I guess it's OK to use not swear and belittle people or to screw people over in life without swearing and while looking nice and wearing a suit, but heaven forbid that you say **** as in **** it or something not even directed at anyone. It makes no sense.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mUvdXxhLPa8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

pmoon6
09-13-2014, 09:28 AM
Before you start calling strangers names (oops, too late), Wagon Circler was posting here while Wagon was posting mainly over at the Range. When that place imploded Wagon started over here, hence the confusion... on my part anyway.Well, even if that's the case, Wagon Circler has the intelligence of an amoeba.

You two have that in common.

Maybe a hotel room is in order.

swiper
09-13-2014, 09:30 AM
Well, even if that's the case, Wagon Circler has the intelligence of an amoeba.

You two have that in common.

Maybe a hotel room is in order.

Jealousy is unbecoming in a redneck.

And the way you are sticking up for wagoncircler, it seems a hotel room is more appropriate for you two anyway.

pmoon6
09-13-2014, 10:01 AM
Jealousy is unbecoming in a redneck.

And the way you are sticking up for wagoncircler, it seems a hotel room is more appropriate for you two anyway.I asked him and he wasn't into it.

One can only try.

swiper
09-13-2014, 10:06 AM
I asked him and he wasn't into it.

One can only try.

I'm sure coastal still feels you are the one poster he'd best like to meet. Perhaps he can fill the role.

Now I don't want to become the board's matchmaker. It was just a suggestion. :dance3:

Buffalogic
09-13-2014, 12:10 PM
WagonCircler has been a participant on Bills boards for so long we just call him Wagon. You look like a poseur piggybacking off his name to gain some credibility.

OK that guy's boyfriend. You sound old and bitter. Who the **** talks about or brags about credibility on an internet message board? Find a hobby Mr. namegate hero man.

WagonCircler
09-13-2014, 01:42 PM
OK that guy's boyfriend. You sound old and bitter. Who the **** talks about or brags about credibility on an internet message board? Find a hobby Mr. namegate hero man.

This may be the gayest post in the history of the internet.

Skooby
09-13-2014, 01:51 PM
I asked him and he wasn't into it.

One can only try.

It was just Prison talk.

pmoon6
09-13-2014, 01:55 PM
OK that guy's boyfriend. You sound old and bitter. Who the **** talks about or brags about credibility on an internet message board? Find a hobby Mr. namegate hero man.Who dismisses credibility?

Those who don't have any.

You sound young and stupid.

Take heart though, you will fit in well with a large segment of the posters here.

You've already made one friend. You can both take an I.Q. test ten times each and add the scores. See who makes it to 100 first. I'm betting Swiper will hit 100 on his 7th attempt.

You actually may need 11 to hit 100.

Skooby
09-13-2014, 01:55 PM
This may be the gayest post in the history of the internet.Why don't you guys have a contest, like closest to total score tomorrow keeps the name ?? The loser becomes the Circular of Wagons or something, either way PM each other.

pmoon6
09-13-2014, 01:56 PM
I'm sure coastal still feels you are the one poster he'd best like to meet. Perhaps he can fill the role.

Now I don't want to become the board's matchmaker. It was just a suggestion. :dance3:You mean you don't want to meet me?

Oh, that's right you're scared.

Maybe if you bring your lawyer.

pmoon6
09-13-2014, 01:58 PM
Why don't you guys have a contest, like closest to total score tomorrow keeps the name ?? The loser becomes the Circular of Wagons or something, either way PM each other.They'll do it on the condition that you change your name to "Douchebag".

Buffalogic
09-13-2014, 02:08 PM
Who dismisses credibility?

Those who don't have any.

You sound young and stupid.

Take heart though, you will fit in well with a large segment of the posters here.

You've already made one friend. You can both take an I.Q. test ten times each and add the scores. See who makes it to 100 first. I'm betting Swiper will hit 100 on his 7th attempt.

You actually may need 11 to hit 100.
Please tell me about my credibility random guy. Nobody cares about your single old man opinion. You are the type who wastes away clinging to some skewed memory of a brief military stint 40 years ago while nay-saying anything new that challenges your outdated and feeble minded ideals.

They don't give the medal of honor for the best message board post so you can drop the 'no poster left behind act' you pretentious old timer nobody.

Buffalogic
09-13-2014, 02:14 PM
This may be the gayest post in the history of the internet.
Weak as usual. Please entertain us with another one of your enthralling stories about your illustrious, middle-aged, softball career you ****ing loser.

pmoon6
09-13-2014, 02:16 PM
Please tell me about my credibility random guy. Nobody cares about your single old man opinion. You are the type who wastes away clinging to some skewed memory of a brief military stint 40 years ago while nay-saying anything new that challenges your outdated and feeble minded ideals.

They don't give the medal of honor for the best message board post so you can drop the 'no poster left behind act' you pretentious old timer nobody.Ouchy. I am cut to the quick.

Yes, it was a brief military stint. I died on D-Day after just completing basic training.

I came back though.

Reincarnation is great!!!!!

swiper
09-13-2014, 02:33 PM
You mean you don't want to meet me?

Oh, that's right you're scared.

Maybe if you bring your lawyer.

I don't need a lawyer. I need a chastity belt to cover my anus.

WagonCircler
09-13-2014, 02:38 PM
Why don't you guys have a contest, like closest to total score tomorrow keeps the name ?? The loser becomes the Circular of Wagons or something, either way PM each other.

I've got a better idea for a contest.

Whoever had the name first, keeps it. Be it here or at the Range.

That would be me.

That is all.

swiper
09-13-2014, 02:48 PM
Drops microphone, walks off the stage...

pmoon6
09-13-2014, 02:52 PM
I don't need a lawyer. I need a chastity belt to cover my anus.Well, I also do the mouth and lucky me, yours is always open.

Buffalogic
09-13-2014, 02:55 PM
I've got a better idea for a contest.

Whoever had the name first, keeps it. Be it here or at the Range.

That would be me.

That is all.
Better always outdoes first. Spell correctly. You lose. Change your name.

WagonCircler
09-13-2014, 03:01 PM
Better always outdoes first. Spell correctly. You lose. Change your name.

It's an internet name. That's absolutely a permissible internet spelling.

You lose, which makes you a loser and a plagiarist, in addition to being an idiot.

Buffalogic
09-13-2014, 03:03 PM
It's an internet name. That's absolutely a permissible internet spelling.

You lose, which makes you a loser and a plagiarist, in addition to being an idiot.
You sound like Uncle Rico more and more as you post.

Nobody spells incorrectly when the option to be accurate is still there.

swiper
09-13-2014, 03:04 PM
Well, I also do the mouth and lucky me, yours is always open.

You been talking to my wife again?

WagonCircler
09-13-2014, 03:55 PM

WTF kind of teenage f@ggotry are you spewing, you inbred pissant? I'll tell you what. Why don't you go and try to open a burger joint and call it McDonald's? Or call it Mc Donald's. Either way, you'd be ***** slapped down to the ground, where you belong.

Ten years ago, there was no such word a iPhone. There was the word "I", there was there word "phone" but the really smart people joined them and made billions.

Wake up and get with the millennium, Corky.

Buffalogic
09-13-2014, 04:19 PM
WTF kind of teenage f@ggotry are you spewing, you inbred pissant? I'll tell you what. Why don't you go and try to open a burger joint and call it McDonald's? Or call it Mc Donald's. Either way, you'd be ***** slapped down to the ground, where you belong.

Ten years ago, there was no such word a iPhone. There was the word "I", there was there word "phone" but the really smart people joined them and made billions.

Wake up and get with the millennium, Corky.
I'm 28 years old dude so the kiddy remarks are just tired and lame.

Are you seriously comparing your hillbilly ass to Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak? Try harder to impress strangers on a message board you phony.

No matter how hard you try to mask it, the stench of what is left over after a lifetime of solitude and disappointment seeps out of you. You are a loser who talks about someone's 19 year old son like a sexual predator.

Get a life. Change your name.

pmoon6
09-13-2014, 04:28 PM
You been talking to my wife again?:rofl: Too funny.

pmoon6
09-13-2014, 04:31 PM

Are you seriously comparing your hillbilly ass to Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak? Try harder to impress strangers on a message board you phony.

No matter how hard you try to mask it, the stench of what is left over after a lifetime of solitude and disappointment seeps out of you. You are a loser who talks about someone's 19 year old son like a sexual predator.

Get a life. Change your name.This is why I support abortion all the way until after the 120th trimester.

WagonCircler
09-13-2014, 04:36 PM

Get a life. Change your name.

You sound like a six year old. If you're actually 28, the public school system owes you a sincere apology.

Whatever the rest of your gibberish means would have to be determined by a psychologist. Did you fall and hit your head? Ohhhhh, wait, you're one of Skooby's extra personalities!

It all makes sense to me now.

Time for your meds.

Buffalogic
09-13-2014, 04:45 PM
You sound like a six year old. If you're actually 28, the public school system owes you a sincere apology.

Whatever the rest of your gibberish means would have to be determined by a psychologist. Did you fall and hit your head? Ohhhhh, wait, you're one of Skooby's extra personalities!

It all makes sense to me now.

Time for your meds.
I hope playing softball against teenagers who haven't wasted their lives yet like the 40 year old who can't field a ground ball without losing his teeth fills a special spot in your heart.

You boast about pathetic **** because you have nothing worthwhile in your miserable your life. You are a probably a sad drunk who reeks of booze and dirty clothes. But please, continue telling me how smart you are, it is funny but also sad.

WagonCircler
09-13-2014, 04:58 PM
I hope playing softball against teenagers who haven't wasted their lives yet like the 40 year old who can't field a ground ball without losing his teeth fills a special spot in your heart.

You boast about pathetic **** because you have nothing worthwhile in your miserable your life. You are a probably a sad drunk who reeks of booze and dirty clothes. But please, continue telling me how smart you are, it is funny but also sad.

There you go, Corky. Fictionalize a bogey man just like little children do. It's also a common characteristic of people who aren't quite right in the head.

I know you're angry about being insignificant and having no life and no hope of ever making anything of yourself, but, in the words of Judge Smayles, the world needs ditch diggers too.

You can take comfort in the fact that people know you come from a lacking gene pool, so not much is expected from you.

Buffalogic
09-13-2014, 05:09 PM
There you go, Corky. Fictionalize a bogey man just like little children do. It's also a common characteristic of people who aren't quite right in the head.

I know you're angry about being insignificant and having no life and no hope of ever making anything of yourself, but, in the words of Judge Smayles, the world needs ditch diggers too.

You can take comfort in the fact that people know you come from a lacking gene pool, so not much is expected from you.
Way to take what I said to you and redirect the same argument back towards me! That must be that superior intellect you keep hoping to convince people of!

Go watch a Tom Emanski video you scrub.

WagonCircler
09-13-2014, 05:18 PM
Way to take what I said to you and redirect the same argument back towards me! That must be that superior intellect you keep hoping to convince people of!

Go watch a Tom Emanski video you scrub.

This presupposes that I, or anyone, can make any sense out of your infantile blathering. You are pointless, worthless and clueless, and those qualities come through in every one of your posts.

But like I said, not much can be expected from one to whom so little has been given. Just the fact that you can turn a computer on without hurting yourself is probably a small miracle.

pmoon6
09-13-2014, 05:33 PM
These kids are an endless source of entertainment. Unfortunately, that is the only thing they are good for. The rest is just a waste of oxygen.

Oh yeah, where was Wagon Circlejerker when the Bills were actually circling the wagons?

Still sucking on his Mommas' tittie.

He probably still is.

WagonCircler
09-13-2014, 05:36 PM
He probably still is.

Nah. He prefers to suck a bags of dicks now that he's almost of legal age.

pmoon6
09-13-2014, 05:43 PM
Nah. He prefers to suck a bags of dicks now that he's almost of legal age.Crap, Wagon. We screwed up.

When he gets married to Todd, we won't get invited to the wedding because we're being mean.

I hear gay weddings are the bomb.

Blondie
09-13-2014, 05:44 PM
:zonelunch

Famous Amos
09-14-2014, 04:24 AM
Ouchy. I am cut to the quick.

Yes, it was a brief military stint. I died on D-Day after just completing basic training.

I came back though.

Reincarnation is great!!!!!i
Is that General Paton in your avatar? He believed in reincarnation.

Gilly
09-14-2014, 07:57 AM

Didn't realize you copied his name until now..

It is one weak ass move, save face and change the name..

notacon
09-14-2014, 08:01 AM
Anyone who thinks that the Buffalo Bills do NOT need a new stadium is fooling themselves. Pegula or not, no team can stay in Buffalo with the present stadium situation. You can spend all the money you want "renovating"....it's wasted money putting lipstick on a pig.

The comparisons to other venerable stadiums are irrelevant and not very convincing. The biggest problem with the present stadium is it's location. It was a terrible decision in 1973 to ditch the very viable Lancaster Domed plan, and it cost taxpayers plenty for that boneheaded debacle. Building a stadium in Orchard Park, in the middle of the snow belt, with inadequate access, and ZERO public transportation access was stupid, stupid, stupid!

Those too that think that a possible new stadium NOT be paid, in part, by taxpayers are incredibly ignorant and not being realistic in the least. This is EXACTLY the type of expenditure that requires government spending. THIS IS WHY WE PAY TAXES!!!

In a city like Buffalo, the loss of the team would be devastating. A shiny new stadium, somewhere in the downtown area, would benefit the whole area for decades to come. The combination of state funding, county funding, city funding, special user taxes (like a dedicated "stadium tax" on tickets or rental cars and hotels like many area I visit) along with Pegula kicking in is just the sort of multi sourced funding that an area like Western New York requires to complete a project that enhances the quality of life for everyone.

This is a "community" thing. The whole community has to come together to do what is right for the whole community. Comparisons with other areas are irrelevant.

Pegula, or ANY owner, KNOWS that it is a better finical decision to move the team out of Buffalo. ANY team owner is making a huge sacrifice, financially, by staying in Buffalo. The community has to step up to the plate and share in that sacrifice.

To those selfish morons that don't want taxpayers to pay for hardly anything...I say...LEAVE! We don't want you in our community if you don't want to do what is best for the community...the definition of selfishness

Buffalogic
09-14-2014, 10:15 AM
Didn't realize you copied his name until now..

It is one weak ass move, save face and change the name..
Save face? It's a message board. One I joined eight years ago. It is not about saving face nerd.

The dude wasn't even posting here for years then pops up out of the blue and cries like a *****. I didn't know he existed.

You know what happens if you leave your house unattended for years? Other people start living in it and it becomes theirs. Just like this name. He lost the rights to this name when he absconded for five years. Now that I do know he exists, he's fairly underwhelming and doesn't deserve the name anyway.

You just got to this board and this matter doesn't concern you Gilly (Gayly?) so stfu Tucson rat and go back to being poor.

pmoon6
09-15-2014, 03:57 AM
so stfu Tucson rat and go back to being poor.Ahhh, more insight into the small mind of a youngster.

Scottsdale, the land of elitist pigs. Do Mommy and Daddy have alot of money or did you rise to prominence sucking **** on the streets of Phoenix?