PDA

View Full Version : Most expensive ticket in the NFL Sunday

better days
09-12-2014, 11:54 AM
In MANY threads & posts, Spiked Lemonade has commented on the low price of Bills tickets.

Well I heard on WGR this morning that the Bills will have the most expensive tickets on the secondary market this Sunday.

Even more expensive than the 49ers who are opening their new Stadium this Sunday.

But Bills fans are cheap, right Spiked?

SpikedLemonade
09-12-2014, 12:07 PM
The Home Opener after a surprise win in the week that the Bills are sold for the first time ever seems to be indicative of something to you?

ume it would be for the w season?

Skooby
09-12-2014, 12:15 PM
The Home Opener after a surprise win in the week that the Bills are sold for the first time ever seems to be indicative of something to you?

ume it would be for the wseason?

If the Bills kept winning consistently, the stadium would be full & the ticket prices could be an average NFL market price. The Bills were set on cruise control for the past 14 years, that looks to be changing with the guard.

gr8slayer
09-12-2014, 12:23 PM
It's just one week, nothing to get too excited about.

Homegrown
09-12-2014, 01:07 PM
In MANY threads & posts, Spiked Lemonade has commented on the low price of Bills tickets.

Well I heard on WGR this morning that the Bills will have the most expensive tickets on the secondary market this Sunday.

Even more expensive than the 49ers who are opening their new Stadium this Sunday.

"C'mon Man!!!" ..... there is so much wrong with this post that its intellectually crippling

yordad
09-12-2014, 01:13 PM
"C'mon Man!!!" ..... there is so much wrong with this post that its intellectually cripplingHA! Better days has been my favorite poster through 4 years of random lurking! LOL

coastal
09-12-2014, 01:31 PM
lolz at better spooge.

better days
09-12-2014, 02:19 PM
It's just one week, nothing to get too excited about.

BS, this week there is GREAT reason to be EXCITED.

better days
09-12-2014, 02:21 PM
"C'mon Man!!!" ..... there is so much wrong with this post that its intellectually crippling

OK, explain to me what is wrong with this post.

Facts are not wrong.

better days
09-12-2014, 02:26 PM
HA! Better days has been my favorite poster through 4 years of random lurking! LOL

I have been accused of being you, so we must be like minded.

coastal
09-12-2014, 02:29 PM
Neg rep... weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

trapezeus
09-12-2014, 02:31 PM
but spiked, other teams who are bad don't sell as well as the bills have and our drought has been worse. and i think you'll find that the first 4 games for the bills typically sell well and normally sell out.

betterdays, part of the reason that the bills hav higher secondary sales this week is because tickets are indeed hard to get. but some poeple are posting tickets at $10,000 tongue in cheek on stub hub. if you look, there are some 300 level tickets priced there. and then the descriptions of those tickets are kind of funny.

I'd like to thank spiked for continuing to come to the site despite he was positive the bills would move and were not viable the week of the sale.

The King
09-12-2014, 02:34 PM
I saw what stubhub was doing and I went right to my premium seats, they're always a better value than the after market prices.

better days
09-12-2014, 02:35 PM

ume it would be for the w season?

You are the umption maker. Not me.

All I posted were FACTS.

FACT: I heard on WGR this morning that the Bills have the most expensive tickets on the secondary market for Sunday.

FACT: You have posted MANY times about the cheap price of Bills tickets, & expressed doubt that Bills fans would pay any more than the cheap price they have paid in the past.

- - - Updated - - -

Neg rep... weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Hey you earned it! ENJOY the ride.

The King
09-12-2014, 02:42 PM
Let's play nice boys.

better days
09-12-2014, 02:48 PM
I saw what stubhub was doing and I went right to my premium seats, they're always a better value than the after market prices.

Yeah I saw that also, but ALL seats are selling at HIGH prices...for REAL.

I guess a couple hundred Club seats are available, definitely the way to go.

When I lived in Buffalo & had season tickets, they were in the Club level.

GREAT seats.

SpikedLemonade
09-12-2014, 02:50 PM
A capitalized word response seemed appropriate here.

better days
09-12-2014, 02:56 PM
A capitalized word response seemed appropriate here.

Go drink your ladies drink Spiked & leave football discussion to men.

OpIv37
09-12-2014, 03:03 PM

The low price he is talking about has nothing to do with secondary market. It's about face value and the reality that it will go up with a new stadium.

Oh, and funny that you bring this up before this game rather than all the December games over the last few years where people couldn't give tickets away

Downinfloflo
09-12-2014, 03:04 PM
You are the umption maker. Not me.

All I posted were FACTS.

FACT: I heard on WGR this morning that the Bills have the most expensive tickets on the secondary market for Sunday.

FACT: You have posted MANY times about the cheap price of Bills tickets, & expressed doubt that Bills fans would pay any more than the cheap price they have paid in the past.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey you earned it! ENJOY the ride.

I love those kind's of "Facts"...

Fact is, I "HEAR" a bunch of stuffs too!! :tap:

The King
09-12-2014, 03:18 PM
Yeah I saw that also, but ALL seats are selling at HIGH prices...for REAL.

I guess a couple hundred Club seats are available, definitely the way to go.

When I lived in Buffalo & had season tickets, they were in the Club level.

GREAT seats.

I agree and where I only go to one game a year it's worth going all out. This will be my 3rd year in the club seats.

better days
09-13-2014, 08:20 AM
The low price he is talking about has nothing to do with secondary market. It's about face value and the reality that it will go up with a new stadium.

Oh, and funny that you bring this up before this game rather than all the December games over the last few years where people couldn't give tickets away

Well, Spiked also said he didn't think Bills fans would be willing to pay higher prices for seats.

The fact there is such a high demand for seats for this game that prices went through the roof on the secondary market, proves Bills fans will pay when there is something worth paying for.

OLDSRIP
09-13-2014, 09:29 AM
Well, Spiked also said he didn't think Bills fans would be willing to pay higher prices for seats.

The fact there is such a high demand for seats for this game that prices went through the roof on the secondary market, proves Bills fans will pay when there is something worth paying for.

I agree with Better Days on this. Me and my group of friends stopped going to games because the product was so bad.

When the product was good in the late 80-90s we went all the time. And we were there no matter how cold it was.
Remember the Raider playoff game. doesn't get much colder than that here.

I actually turned down free suite tickets a few times because the product has been so bad.

If they get competitive again I'm sure I will go back. But they have to prove it to me first.

Skooby
09-13-2014, 10:09 AM
I agree with Better Days on this. Me and my group of friends stopped going to games because the product was so bad.

When the product was good in the late 80-90s we went all the time. And we were there no matter how cold it was.
Remember the Raider playoff game. doesn't get much colder than that here.

I actually turned down free suite tickets a few times because the product has been so bad.

If they get competitive again I'm sure I will go back. But they have to prove it to me first.

The team can earn the local support back by simply winning.

better days
09-14-2014, 03:04 PM
BOOM!

2-0

FIRST place in AFC East.

8 wins to go.