PDA

View Full Version : Woods Mindset is to be Bills’ No. 1 Receiver

Woodman
09-12-2014, 05:48 PM
The Buffalo Bills paid a dear price to acquire Sammy Watkins in the draft with the idea they were getting a No. 1 receiver.
Of course, in Robert Woods’ mind, they already had one.
“You want to be the best. You don’t ever come into a situation saying, ‘I want to be the No. 2.’ As long as you push yourself to be your absolute best, that’s the right mindset,” Woods said. “I’m excited to have another explosive player who deserved that pick. But I’m going to challenge him. I’m going to challenge Mike Williams. I’m going to fight to be the No. 1 receiver in this room. That will elevate this offense and this whole team.”

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/bills-nfl/woods-mindset-is-to-be-bills-no-1-receiver-20140911?two-bills-drive

Just love this kid!!

Buffalogic
09-12-2014, 05:52 PM
He is going to be a great, great receiver some day. The guy is motivated and talented. That's a combination that won't quit.

Homegrown
09-12-2014, 07:04 PM
just love this kid!!

I like him too ... but I can't get my head around calling a 22year old man "kid"... I blame Mike Mayock for this trend

Beebe
09-12-2014, 11:37 PM
I hope he gets better and better every year and I hope he stays here in Buffalo and not for some other team.

BillsOverDolphins
09-13-2014, 12:50 AM
Favorite Bill

CoolBreeze
09-13-2014, 09:34 AM
As each week passes by he reminds me more and more of Andre Reed. He works well in traffic, Is great in the middle. He's not afraid of taking the big hit, and he has a bad attitude towards opposing defensive backs. He's going to be very good at the very least for years to come IMO

swiper
09-13-2014, 09:40 AM
Favorite Bill

Top 3 for me. Definitely.

FJax
Spikes
Robert Woods

He has done everything and more that he has been asked to. Would love to see him with 9 or 10 receptions a game.

starrymessenger
09-13-2014, 12:11 PM
I'm glad Marrone finally figured out that Woodsie is better than Hogan.
Maybe was just looking to light a fire I guess.