PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to my Buffalo Bills fan friends

Jaydog57
09-14-2014, 02:39 PM
Congratulations on a solid win against our Miami Dolphins. I thought we would have some of the energy from last week's beating of the Pats, but apparently not. We didn't show up to play, and you did. I know today was extra special, not only being the first home game, but also Jim Kelly being cancer free, and about the Bills staying local for years to come. I'm happy about those things too. Enjoy your first home game win of the season, you deserve it. :peace:

Skooby
09-14-2014, 02:41 PM
REP THREAD !!!!!

CoolBreeze
09-14-2014, 02:41 PM
You have more class than some here who call themselves fans of the Bills. They are sulking because of this win....

Luisito23
09-14-2014, 02:46 PM
Good game Jaydog.

Ingtar33
09-14-2014, 03:05 PM
always fun to beat the fins. They keep winning and i'll be changing the grimacing kelly pic to something a little more flattering to the team. Shame that they never gave me a reason to change for the last 3 years.

better days
09-14-2014, 03:11 PM
The Bills beat a GOOD team today.

The Fins had the misfortune to play the Bills today, wish it was the Pats* the Bills played today.

Novacane
09-14-2014, 03:15 PM
Thanks man,

Dujek
09-14-2014, 03:18 PM
Hey Jay. You and Lt Dan show that not all Dolphins fans are 6 fingered knuckle dragging morons. Good luck with the rest of the season, wouldn't begrudge you a wildcard place while we win the division.

Mike13
09-14-2014, 03:37 PM
The Bills beat a GOOD team today.

The Fins had the misfortune to play the Bills today, wish it was the Pats* the Bills played today.

****, really?

Skooby
09-14-2014, 03:39 PM
****, really?

You guys have a good team, you just ran into a more talented team that had an incredibly emotional week at home. We beat you by 19 last season as well & we got much more talented in the off-season.

better days
09-14-2014, 03:51 PM
****, really?

Yeah, really.

The Fins hung in there until late in the game at the Ralph on Opening day in Buffalo.

After it was just announced that Pegula had bought the team & Kelly beat Cancer.

And the Bills just won against the Bears in Chicago.

I doubt there will ever be a more emotionally fired up crowd than there was today.

Mike13
09-14-2014, 05:47 PM
You guys have a good team, you just ran into a more talented team that had an incredibly emotional week at home. We beat you by 19 last season as well & we got much more talented in the off-season.

Too much of a mismatch for us I guess.

Yeah, really.

The Fins hung in there until late in the game at the Ralph on Opening day in Buffalo.

After it was just announced that Pegula had bought the team & Kelly beat Cancer.

And the Bills just won against the Bears in Chicago.

I doubt there will ever be a more emotionally fired up crowd than there was today.

I think that city could use some happiness. And at least it aint the ****ing Pats at the top right?

better days
09-14-2014, 05:54 PM
Too much of a mismatch for us I guess.

I think that city could use some happiness. And at least it aint the ****ing Pats at the top right?

Yeah, much thanks to the Fins for that.

I really think that except for QB, the Pats*​ may have the worst team in the AFC East.

Mace
09-14-2014, 06:00 PM
I was looking at the Phinsider (SB nation version of Buffalo Rumblings) and the most hated team for Miami is the Jets. Here I think now it would be New England.

I sure wish we could go back to properly hating one another again. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out in Miami.

Miami_Vice
09-14-2014, 06:09 PM
good game Buffalo fans. You guys beat our ass ...once again. Spiller and Watkins were money today.

it just sucks that our running back is out for like 4 to 8 weeks!