Jim Kelly

Goats:

Hurkeynuts and the constant complainers
The announcing crew, come on that was awful
Kelly's cancer, but guess what ***** Jimbo beat yo ass
Bon Jovi

Crisis
09-14-2014, 02:46 PM
Perfect game outside of the redzone offense. Settling for 6 FGs there is pretty bad.

stuckincincy
09-14-2014, 02:54 PM
Balls - Schwartz and Scheme. Offense, overall. MIA losing RB Moreno early.

Goats - MIA staff.

cookie G
09-14-2014, 02:54 PM
No Goats today...none...unless you want to give some to the Fins.

Balls.....

By far...the Bills faithful at the game. I was watching the game without sound from 1000 miles away..and you could still hear it. You could see the stadium vibrating.

And the players fed off it...the defense was absolutely flying the whole 1st half.

On Spiller's TD...the excessive celebration I can live with...he was a) getting out a whole lotta frustration out. You could almost hear him scream "DAYLIGHT"...and b)...he was feeding off the fans. You would have had to taze him to get him to stop ...the dude was enjoying it.

Someone on their staff probably needs to run out and get a few tons of balls for the game...everyone gets one...from the field, to the guys on the sidelines, to the people in the owner's box, and for the 80,000 who had the privilege of being there today.

I'm soooo freaking jealous right now.

YardRat
09-14-2014, 02:55 PM
Balls---

Special Teams---three big plays
D-line---how many sacks by the big guys? 4? 5?
O-line---kept EJ clean, opened up just enough holes
CJ---huge return and run
Sammy---great game

No real goats, but this is the second week in a row the entire team was ineffective in the third quarter...they've got to straighten that out.

Novacane
09-14-2014, 02:56 PM
Balls Sammy, EJ, entire special teams, entire D

Goats: All the posters that jump for joy every time EJ throws an incompletion

TacklingDummy
09-14-2014, 02:59 PM
Balls:

1) Special Teams
2) Defense
3) O-line
4) Watkins

Goats

1) Red Zone offense

black N yellow
09-14-2014, 03:01 PM
Balls - Special teams, Watkins, Spiller, Henderson for owning Cameron Wake.
Goats - Roger Goodell, just because.

Ingtar33
09-14-2014, 03:01 PM
Balls: Spiller, Watkins, Henderson, Kyle Williams (2 times is a row from me), every member of the secondary, Jim Kelly, Terry Pegala
Goats: CBS announcing crew (that had to have been some of the worst called game ever)

Dujek
09-14-2014, 03:02 PM
Balls - EJ, Spiller, the entire o-line with an extra special mention for Seantrel Henderson who kept Cameron Wake quiet all day long, the entire D, and Sammy Watkins for winning me my fantasy football matchup.

Goats - Lee Smith for getting an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty when he wasn't even dressed for the game. Idiot.

RedEyE
09-14-2014, 03:02 PM
You guys all nailed it. RedZone Offense has to be better! 2-3 FGs in the first half should have been TDs.

But man what a game! Hard to nit pick. Everyone showed up . Also game ball for the 12th man! Huge difference maker!

elltrain22
09-14-2014, 03:33 PM
Gotta give a game ball to SeanTrel Henderson. Didn't even here Wakes name all day

Skooby
09-14-2014, 03:36 PM
Balls - Both lines

Goats - None

GvilleBills
09-14-2014, 03:39 PM
No Goats today...none...unless you want to give some to the Fins.

Balls.....

By far...the Bills faithful at the game. I was watching the game without sound from 1000 miles away..and you could still hear it. You could see the stadium vibrating.

And the players fed off it...the defense was absolutely flying the whole 1st half.

On Spiller's TD...the excessive celebration I can live with...he was a) getting out a whole lotta frustration out. You could almost hear him scream "DAYLIGHT"...and b)...he was feeding off the fans. You would have had to taze him to get him to stop ...the dude was enjoying it.

Someone on their staff probably needs to run out and get a few tons of balls for the game...everyone gets one...from the field, to the guys on the sidelines, to the people in the owner's box, and for the 80,000 who had the privilege of being there today.

I'm soooo freaking jealous right now.

Well said Cook, I've nothing to add!

Night Train
09-14-2014, 03:39 PM
Settling for 6 FGs there is pretty bad.

I have Carpenter as my fantasy kicker. I'm fine with it. :up:

Agree with the redzone O. Keep putting in the work and realize the D is good enough to always keep you in games while the O rhythm is found. OL still needs to gel. Manuel needs to keep improving.

It's a great day.

psubills62
09-14-2014, 04:02 PM
Perfect game outside of the redzone offense. Settling for 6 FGs there is pretty bad.
No kidding. Honestly, it's progress to even be in the redzone 6 times, though. Like I said in the game thread, I'll take that.

Woodman
09-14-2014, 04:07 PM
Balls :: C.J. Spiller and Sammy Watkins $$ oh and the 1st half D for shutting them out.

elltrain22
09-14-2014, 04:49 PM
Preston Brown had 13 tackles also

ParanoidAndroid
09-14-2014, 04:49 PM
Balls - Special teams, Watkins, Spiller, Henderson for owning Cameron Wake.
Goats - Roger Goodell, just because.

I am impressed with Henderson. He is going to be one of the best if he stays on this track.

kscdogbillsfan1221
09-14-2014, 04:50 PM
I am impressed with Henderson. He is going to be one of the best if he stays on this track.

yup. just keep him away from Bradham and Dareus and he should be fine. lol

WagonCircler
09-14-2014, 04:55 PM
Balls: CJ Spiller, Sammy, Nigel Badass, Corey, Cordy, and the Williams twins. And yes, Jim Kelly, Thurman, Andre, Ralph and Terry Pegs. And the 12th man.

Goats: Douchebag Phish fans wearing teal to the Ralph. The Ref's microphone.

OpIv37
09-14-2014, 05:03 PM
The announcers were awful.

They were constantly screwing up down and distance, they must have said "as good as it gets" to describe a play 300 times, and at one point they called Jackson by one of the Dolphins' RB's names.

Thurmal
09-14-2014, 05:11 PM
Seantrell Henderson was the MVP today. Just a fantastic game. Watkins was a warrior too; if plays that well when he's nicked up, imagine what he will do when healthy. Williams Bros., Nigel Bradham, Leodis McKelvin, CJ, Graham, Doug Whaley for all of the good pickups, Marrone...total team effort.

Night Train
09-14-2014, 05:15 PM
Goats: CBS announcing crew (that had to have been some of the worst called game ever)

He didn't know what down it was at least 7 times, by my count.

Was he busy texting someone ? That was incredible.

coastal
09-14-2014, 05:57 PM
Balls: the Saint of Syracuse

Woodman
09-14-2014, 07:39 PM
Big Ball $$ Seantrel Henderson

Welcome to Buffalo !!!

DraftBoy
09-15-2014, 05:34 AM
Balls:
Hackett - Again with a good gameplan, Miami was without a number of starting LB's so we ran crossing routes all day long. That's how you gameplan.
EJ - Had some bad throws but put the ball where it needed to be in big situations. He's growing as a QB.
Spiller - The KO return was huge and you could see it energize him.
Henderson - He's every bit the steal people thought he could be thus far.
DL - Absolutely stout.

Goats:
Fish - Suck it.

I'm a little concerned about the OL's run blocking, we're not seeing some of the holes we saw last year but the line does have three new starters so it may take some time to gel. Spiller's big run was very nice to see but I want to see more 5-7 yard runs which we haven't seen a ton of.

Forward_Lateral
09-15-2014, 06:20 AM
The announcers were awful.

They were constantly screwing up down and distance, they must have said "as good as it gets" to describe a play 300 times, and at one point they called Jackson by one of the Dolphins' RB's names.

Worst announcing crew I've ever watched. They should not be doing NFL games. Who the F were those two idiots?

What happened to the good announcers?

Forward_Lateral
09-15-2014, 06:21 AM
Balls---

Special Teams---three big plays
D-line---how many sacks by the big guys? 4? 5?
O-line---kept EJ clean, opened up just enough holes
CJ---huge return and run
Sammy---great game

No real goats, but this is the second week in a row the entire team was ineffective in the third quarter...they've got to straighten that out.

I wouldn't call a 102 yard kick return after holding Miami to a 10 min FG drive ineffective.

Historian
09-15-2014, 06:55 AM
Gameballs:

Mary Wilson
CJ Spiller
Kyle Williams

Goats:

Drunken twenty-somethings who can't hold their mud.

Night Train
09-15-2014, 07:04 AM
Goats:
Drunken twenty-somethings who can't hold their mud.

and then they come here and post. :up:

yordad
09-15-2014, 07:56 AM
Spiller wasn't penalized for excessive celebration. It was sideline interference. It was on Lee Smith, the inactive tight end for getting in the line judges lane and bumping him.

SO my only goat is Lee Smith.

:-)

Jry44
09-15-2014, 08:17 AM
Balls - EJ, Spiller, the entire o-line with an extra special mention for Seantrel Henderson who kept Cameron Wake quiet all day long, the entire D, and Sammy Watkins for winning me my fantasy football matchup.

Goats - Lee Smith for getting an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty when he wasn't even dressed for the game. Idiot.

How and why is Lee Smith even on the roster still. He's flat out terrible. And that might even be putting it lightly.

mercyrule
09-15-2014, 08:38 AM
Balls:
Spiller!
Watkins
ME!

Goats:
Want to say EJ just because he needs to get better in the red zone. Every pass down there scares me. But I'll play follow-the-leader and say Red Zone Offense. They all can get better.

gebobs
09-15-2014, 09:05 AM
What happened?

I want to add one ball...

Mary Wilson for putting the hurt on that roast beef on weck (looked like extra horseradish too) on national tv.

John Doe
09-15-2014, 12:33 PM
What happened?

I want to add one ball...

Mary Wilson for putting the hurt on that roast beef on weck (looked like extra horseradish too) on national tv.

Smith got so excited during the run back that he started to run up the sideline with Spiller. While doing so he bumped into a ref.