• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dujek
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Jan 2008

So I was reading earlier

I know, I shouldn't stress my brain and all that, but I was reading this year's Lindy's Pro Football preview. Specifically I was looking at their section on the best units in the NFL.

The Bills were ranked in the top 5 in the AFC on DL, top 5 in the AFC on OL and top 5 in the AFC for their running game. Obviously I understood where they were coming from on the DL and the running game, but I wasn't convinced they were right about the OL. Through two games I'm prepared to concede they may be right however.

Given the fact that most football experts claim that the game is won and lost in the trenches and in the running game, my flawless Paddy logic has come to the conclusion that the Bills may well be a good football team.

Not great, but certainly better than anything we've seen since the turn of the century. In fact, I'm going to say here and now that I believe this team is good enough to make the playoffs.

Hopefully at that point the likes of WagonCircler, TD and Fletch will disappear up their own arses, which they constantly appear to be in danger of doing anyway.

****ING BILLIEVE!
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Re: So I was reading earlier

Can't understand the OL rating at all but Henderson,Glenn and Woods look excellent right now. Chris Williams made some big blocks in each of the first 2 games. Progressing nicely.
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• casdhf
      • Jul 2002

I read this with a drunk Irish accent. Thank you.
      Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
      cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Dujek
        Hall of Fame Zoner
        • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Night Train View Post
        Can't understand the OL rating at all but Henderson,Glenn and Woods look excellent right now. Chris Williams made some big blocks in each of the first 2 games. Progressing nicely.
        Well, given the mauling that the Dolphins gave to the Pats* o-line last week, and the fact that EJ was hardly touched today, I'm prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

• DynaPaul
          • Sep 2003

Our OL is good, no doubt. The Patriots have a crappy one made worse by the subtraction of Mankins. We should be able to go 1 - 1 versus the Cheaters this year in a couple of close ones. As for the Dolphins, look for another sweep.

Comment

Working...
          X