PDA

View Full Version : So I was reading earlier

Dujek
09-14-2014, 03:55 PM
I know, I shouldn't stress my brain and all that, but I was reading this year's Lindy's Pro Football preview. Specifically I was looking at their section on the best units in the NFL.

The Bills were ranked in the top 5 in the AFC on DL, top 5 in the AFC on OL and top 5 in the AFC for their running game. Obviously I understood where they were coming from on the DL and the running game, but I wasn't convinced they were right about the OL. Through two games I'm prepared to concede they may be right however.

Given the fact that most football experts claim that the game is won and lost in the trenches and in the running game, my flawless Paddy logic has come to the conclusion that the Bills may well be a good football team.

Not great, but certainly better than anything we've seen since the turn of the century. In fact, I'm going to say here and now that I believe this team is good enough to make the playoffs.

Hopefully at that point the likes of WagonCircler, TD and Fletch will disappear up their own arses, which they constantly appear to be in danger of doing anyway.

****ING BILLIEVE!

Night Train
09-14-2014, 03:58 PM
Can't understand the OL rating at all but Henderson,Glenn and Woods look excellent right now. Chris Williams made some big blocks in each of the first 2 games. Progressing nicely.

casdhf
09-14-2014, 04:00 PM
I read this with a drunk Irish accent. Thank you.

Dujek
09-14-2014, 04:01 PM
Can't understand the OL rating at all but Henderson,Glenn and Woods look excellent right now. Chris Williams made some big blocks in each of the first 2 games. Progressing nicely.

Well, given the mauling that the Dolphins gave to the Pats* o-line last week, and the fact that EJ was hardly touched today, I'm prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt.

DynaPaul
09-14-2014, 05:03 PM
Our OL is good, no doubt. The Patriots have a crappy one made worse by the subtraction of Mankins. We should be able to go 1 - 1 versus the Cheaters this year in a couple of close ones. As for the Dolphins, look for another sweep.