PDA

View Full Version : What's the WIN Worth to You?

Woodman
09-14-2014, 04:04 PM
For another week we get to feel great, it's a long tough season but hell I'm enjoying it so far.

Food tastes better and life is easier please keep up the good work.

Winning is just so much more enjoyable. :D

Night Train
09-14-2014, 04:06 PM
$200, a cold beer and the belief we're on the right track.

better days
09-14-2014, 04:08 PM
This would have been a tough loss to swallow if the Fins won today, & few of the experts thought the Bills would win.

The win is all the sweeter knowing the World picked the Fins to win.

First place in the AFC East, 2-0.

Now, bring on the Chargers!

Mace
09-14-2014, 05:08 PM
For another week we get to feel great, it's a long tough season but hell I'm enjoying it so far.

Food tastes better and life is easier please keep up the good work.

Winning is just so much more enjoyable. :D

Coming out of the preseason, it was always feeling cloudy with a chance of thunderstorms, even indoors. I'm feeling partly sunny these days. Enjoying it much for what it is.

Winning is even more enjoyable when you aren't used to it and weren't expecting it.

MidnightVoice
09-14-2014, 05:16 PM
And Green Bay are ahead of the Jets finally

Jry44
09-14-2014, 05:44 PM
Coming out of the preseason, it was always feeling cloudy with a chance of thunderstorms, even indoors. I'm feeling partly sunny these days. Enjoying it much for what it is.

Winning is even more enjoyable when you aren't used to it and weren't expecting it.

That's what you get by using the preseason to gauge anything at all!

Mace
09-14-2014, 06:03 PM
That's what you get by using the preseason to gauge anything at all!

You can't really say that though, you could always tell what was going to happen with Jauron and Gailey teams !

bleve
09-14-2014, 06:15 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ddLd0QRf7Vg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>