PDA

View Full Version : Both Lines for Bills are solid.

Owen DeBoard
09-14-2014, 04:54 PM
This is what Buffalo hasn't had in a long time. D line is playing very good and the O line is keeping EJ from getting sacked against good pass rushers in Allen and Wake. Winning the battle in the trenches is why the Bills are winning.

Night Train
09-14-2014, 05:37 PM
They both had fantastic games.

Mace
09-14-2014, 05:44 PM
This is what Buffalo hasn't had in a long time. D line is playing very good and the O line is keeping EJ from getting sacked against good pass rushers in Allen and Wake. Winning the battle in the trenches is why the Bills are winning.

Sure looks like.

I'm amazed and lost, I don't have anything to complain about yet.

Night Train
09-14-2014, 05:46 PM
I don't have anything to complain about yet.

You're not a " Realist "

YardRat
09-14-2014, 05:53 PM
I'm still not sold on the o-line, but certainly can't take anything away from them today, especially Henderson and surprisingly even Pears.

Mace
09-14-2014, 05:55 PM
You're not a " Realist "

I like to think of myself as a negative realist. My best function in life has always been to point out obvious realities so fate can then inevitably prove me incorrect by changing them.

Every Bills fan here better be happy I was not optimistic about this season and had better hope I don't become so. I was stubbornly realistic about the 90's Bills weekly until the Super Bowls when I went all in and we know how those turned out.

Owen DeBoard
09-14-2014, 05:56 PM
I'm still not sold on the o-line, but certainly can't take anything away from them today, especially Henderson and surprisingly even Pears.
I would like to see some 100 yard plus rushing games out of some of the running backs but not giving up sacks is a very good thing.

Novacane
09-14-2014, 06:16 PM
Sure looks like.

I'm amazed and lost, I don't have anything to complain about yet.

Haven't you been watching EJ's incompletions?

Mace
09-14-2014, 06:24 PM
Haven't you been watching EJ's incompletions?

No, I turn the stream off for those. I don't start watching Bills incompletions until game 6 or 7.

psubills62
09-14-2014, 06:48 PM
They both had fantastic games.
Wouldn't say fantastic for the OL. Run game wasn't as consistent as I'd like...typically got 2-3 YPC. But overall, pretty good.