PDA

View Full Version : Bills are a very physical team, every move is being contested violently

Skooby
09-14-2014, 07:42 PM
The Bills success has some underlying actions that aren't dead to right obvious, we're very violent on contact. Every WR on Miami has a cold tub waiting for them, Bradham & Spikes every hit is pain related. Our O-line is mandhandling the opposing D-line, they literally are punishing them on every play. The secondary guys are playing flat out pain inflicting even if the catches are clean, it's pretty freaking obvious to me if you watch.

Our conditioning coaches need to be commended here as well, it's fairly obvious we've come out to ready to play.

GO BILLS!!

Turf
09-14-2014, 07:45 PM
Tasker commented on what a huge team we have, and we're starting to inflict the punishment instead of the other way around.

Blondie
09-14-2014, 07:46 PM
Good game today ... from what i saw.

Coastal ' s son had 2 hockey games today... the 2nd was at 1:30 ... when I went back downstairs for another beer I saw spiller's 102 yard return for the touchdown!!! That was pretty exciting!

Anyways good win and nice way to start the season 2-0!!! Wish I could say the same for my BUCS!

Skooby
09-14-2014, 07:48 PM
Tasker commented on what a huge team we have, and we're starting to inflict the punishment instead of the other way around.

When did you hear this, the announcers I had were invalids that credited Kyle with extra sacks ?

Turf
09-14-2014, 08:12 PM
When did you hear this, the announcers I had were invalids that credited Kyle with extra sacks ?

During the preseason games.

Skooby
09-14-2014, 08:15 PM
During the preseason games.

Oh ok, cool.

Pinkerton Security
09-15-2014, 07:41 AM
Totally agree - our Defense is physical, aggressive and plays fast. They definitely have a swagger.

better days
09-15-2014, 07:56 AM
Good game today ... from what i saw.

Coastal ' s son had 2 hockey games today... the 2nd was at 1:30 ... when I went back downstairs for another beer I saw spiller's 102 yard return for the touchdown!!! That was pretty exciting!

Anyways good win and nice way to start the season 2-0!!! Wish I could say the same for my BUCS!

Disappointing loss by the Bucs yesterday. Took all the wind right out of my sails.

Let's hope for a win against the Falcons on Thursday.