PDA

View Full Version : Nice Read

DallasDolfan
07-17-2003, 03:27 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=fanball-afcnotesoffseasonwin&prov=fanball&type=fantasy

ryven
07-17-2003, 03:31 PM
This writer is a complete loser

DallasDolfan
07-17-2003, 03:32 PM
Truth hurts...especially in Buffalo!!!!

Jan Reimers
07-17-2003, 03:34 PM
We've already dissed the abysmal Bills analysis, which was obviously written by someone with the brain of a gnat.

ryven
07-17-2003, 03:35 PM
well we will see how true it is at the start of the season

The Natrix
07-17-2003, 03:39 PM
This guy acts like every SB winner has had two number one WRs. Yeah, K. Johnson and McCardell are great :rolleyes:

TedMock
07-17-2003, 03:46 PM
Seriously, these writers don't really know what's going on with each team. I like how he says it was Price for McGahee. It realistically was Price for Spikes and McGahee. Freeing Price's salary is what allowed us to go after Spikes w/in days which is what they wanted from that trade since last season. "Who's running this team anyway". Again....brilliant. I'm not being a homer what-so-ever when I say that Tom Donahoe is one of the best and most revered GM's in the league. I thought this long before I ever thought Buffalo would have him as did most people. As far as DallasDolfan is concerned......welcome. FYI...Please bring a bit of intelligence and football talk with you. This "nice read" from a "Fanball.com" writer is pretty weak. You should know, as a sports fan, how bad and un-informed these sites writers are.

The Natrix
07-17-2003, 03:56 PM
Pro Football Weekly had the number one GM as TD. They have the Bills going 8-8 though

Doc
07-17-2003, 03:58 PM
Notice it was a FANTASY article. The reality is your team will get swept AGAIN DallasDolsfan.

Throne Logic
07-17-2003, 04:16 PM
This writer clearly doesn't know what's going on with the majority of the teams he wrote about. I won't even dignify his write-up regarding Buffalo.

What I'd really like to know is what Fantasy league is this guy playing in. 'Cuz I'd really love to see how he does . . .

The Natrix
07-17-2003, 04:19 PM
What I'd really like to know is what is this guy smoking or popping?

TigerJ
07-17-2003, 09:15 PM
To remind Dallas Dolfan of what was already discussed earlier, this article is not talking about overall offseason results for teams. It is for fantasy football consumption only. The author makes a very clear disclaimer, "This article has nothing to do with defence."

Buffalo may have given up some explosiveness on defence in order to make major upgrades on defence. I don't even think the offence is going to be negatively impacted to any significant degree by the offensive line. While in theory the offence loses some field stretching ability, due top the loss of PP, it gains in experience on the offensive line and extra blocking in Sam Gash. This should result in an overall stronger running game and better protection for DB (ie. fewer sacks). The reported change in offensive philosophy might give up a little on yards per pass completion, but may result in more ability to move the chains.\

I didn't get nasty, DallasDolfan, because I don't just automatically bash Dolphin fans and you are a newcomer, but if you're going to survive in the Zone, you're going to have to keep your facts straight and make sure any articles you link to are current.

venis2k1
07-17-2003, 09:54 PM
if what we just had was the worst offseason of the nfl this year, i hope we never have a good offseason again. saying that "Amanda Bynes could do a better job running this team." is just plain disrespectfull, thats like saying Dave Wannstedt is a better coach than Vince Lombardi. TD is one of the best GMs in football right now, maybe one of the best ever.

ublinkwescore
07-19-2003, 09:02 PM
Who was it that made the disappearing act prediction in my "make a prediction" thread?

Here's another disapearing act in the making pal.