PDA

View Full Version : Bradham

Forward_Lateral
09-15-2014, 09:24 AM
Quickly becoming my favorite player on D. I don't know where he was last year, or if I just didn't notice him, but he seems to be everywhere. He tackles very well, and very hard too.

The D seems to be full of hard hitters. Legion of Boom!

djjimkelly
09-15-2014, 09:48 AM
and just think kiko is supposed to be out there too

casdhf
09-15-2014, 10:03 AM
We need to start working on an extension with Spikes. Stat.

coastal
09-15-2014, 10:13 AM
Who would Kiko replace?

Goobylal
09-15-2014, 10:19 AM
Who would Kiko replace?
Rivers/Brown.

Skooby
09-15-2014, 10:23 AM
Rivers/Brown.

Who are playing well themselves, holy depth batman.

jimmifli
09-15-2014, 10:25 AM
Bradham was our best LB towards the end of last season. The last 5-6 games he dominated.

He's been fantastic every time he's got a chance to play. The real question is why it took so long to get him on the field.

Who would Kiko replace?
We can't cover. And we can't catch up on screens.

Teams can't run on us, and they don't have time for the deep ball (plus coverage is pretty good), so what's left? Dink and dunk short passing. We've seen two offenses successfully move the ball for sustained drives with short passes and screens. Kiko would help.

Brown had a lot of tackles, but how many were guys that caught a pass in front of him? I'm not trashing him, he played a good game, but I still think Kiko would be an upgrade.

Ed
09-15-2014, 10:54 AM
I've always liked Bradham's speed/athleticism and intensity. It's nice to see him in a situation where he could take a big leap. I think what hurt Bradham last season was Pettine's preference of using extra DB's instead of LB's. His rookie year was probably somewhat of a waste having to play under Wanstache.