bdutton
09-16-2014, 07:25 AM
Pegula buying the team theme?

Night Train
09-16-2014, 07:26 AM
Realists jumping off a bridge.

Skooby
09-16-2014, 07:39 AM
How about Buffalo Bills players casting out tuna nets, which the dolphins obviously got caught in.

stuckincincy
09-16-2014, 08:20 AM
I don't know, perhaps somebody from the Browns looking on the Bill's 2-0 start with anguish?

It's always nice to include Gailey or Nix peering out from behind the bushes.

OpIv37
09-16-2014, 10:04 AM
Realists jumping off a bridge.
This is the kind of **** that pisses me off to no end.

First, the realists don't want the team to lose. In fact, I'd argue that the realists are better fans than the homers because we are able to keep following the team without mind-****ing ourselves into thinking it's better than it is. The realists are just people capable of separating what they want to happen from what they logically think will happen.

Second, the realists have been right every single year since the existence of this board.

Third, it's way too early to start talking ****. Remember 2003, 2008 and 2011?

Generalissimus Gibby
09-16-2014, 10:06 AM

First, the realists don't want the team to lose. In fact, I'd argue that the realists are better fans than the homers because we are able to keep following the team without mind-****ing ourselves into thinking it's better than it is. The realists are just people capable of separating what they want to happen from what they logically think will happen.

Second, the realists have been right every single year since the existence of this board.

I think he more has Fletch in mind than you. However, if we start out 6-2 I think someone may need to give fletch access to the WNY suicide hotline.

Skooby
09-16-2014, 10:15 AM
However, if we start out 6-2 I think someone may need to give fletch access to the WNY suicide hotline.

Who would be stupid enough to do that ??

Night Train
09-16-2014, 10:41 AM

LOL. If my tongue in cheek comment actually pisses you off, then you really need to examine your life as a whole.

Yes, I remember my first Bills game in person in 1965 and the complete history of the team.

Thanks Dad.

OpIv37
09-16-2014, 11:15 AM
LOL. If my tongue in cheek comment actually pisses you off, then you really need to examine your life as a whole.

Yes, I remember my first Bills game in person in 1965 and the complete history of the team.

Thanks Dad.

If you're old enough to remember a game in 1965, you should stop trying to remember stuff about the Bills and worry more about remembering things like where you left your dentures and what your first name is.

Mad Bomber
09-16-2014, 11:34 AM
If you're old enough to remember a game in 1965, you should stop trying to remember stuff about the Bills and worry more about remembering things like where you left your dentures and what your first name is.

:lmao:

My first game was 1964, Bryan.