• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Kings Cartoon - Week 2 - Tuna

Thanks for the ideas guys!
    Last edited by The King; 09-16-2014, 08:50 AM.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• bdutton
    • Jul 2013

Re: Need Ideas - Weekly Cartoon

Pegula buying the team theme?

Comment

• Night Train
      Retired - On Several Levels
      • Jul 2005

Realists jumping off a bridge.
      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
        Skoobasaurus-Rex
        • Oct 2011

How about Buffalo Bills players casting out tuna nets, which the dolphins obviously got caught in.

Comment

• stuckincincy
          Buffalo Bills Fan
          • Sep 2003

I don't know, perhaps somebody from the Browns looking on the Bill's 2-0 start with anguish?

It's always nice to include Gailey or Nix peering out from behind the bushes.
          Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Night Train View Post
            Realists jumping off a bridge.
            This is the kind of **** that pisses me off to no end.

First, the realists don't want the team to lose. In fact, I'd argue that the realists are better fans than the homers because we are able to keep following the team without mind-****ing ourselves into thinking it's better than it is. The realists are just people capable of separating what they want to happen from what they logically think will happen.

Second, the realists have been right every single year since the existence of this board.

Third, it's way too early to start talking ****. Remember 2003, 2008 and 2011?
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Gibby
              Power & Authority Demand Responsibility to the common good, and must never be abused.
              • Jun 2006

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post

First, the realists don't want the team to lose. In fact, I'd argue that the realists are better fans than the homers because we are able to keep following the team without mind-****ing ourselves into thinking it's better than it is. The realists are just people capable of separating what they want to happen from what they logically think will happen.

Second, the realists have been right every single year since the existence of this board.

I think he more has Fletch in mind than you. However, if we start out 6-2 I think someone may need to give fletch access to the WNY suicide hotline.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                Skoobasaurus-Rex
                • Oct 2011

Originally posted by MST3KBillsfan View Post
                However, if we start out 6-2 I think someone may need to give fletch access to the WNY suicide hotline.
                Who would be stupid enough to do that ??

Comment

• Night Train
                  Retired - On Several Levels
                  • Jul 2005

LOL. If my tongue in cheek comment actually pisses you off, then you really need to examine your life as a whole.

Yes, I remember my first Bills game in person in 1965 and the complete history of the team.

Thanks Dad.
                  Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Night Train View Post
                    LOL. If my tongue in cheek comment actually pisses you off, then you really need to examine your life as a whole.

Yes, I remember my first Bills game in person in 1965 and the complete history of the team.

Thanks Dad.
                    If you're old enough to remember a game in 1965, you should stop trying to remember stuff about the Bills and worry more about remembering things like where you left your dentures and what your first name is.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mad Bomber
                      • Jul 2002

If you're old enough to remember a game in 1965, you should stop trying to remember stuff about the Bills and worry more about remembering things like where you left your dentures and what your first name is.

My first game was 1964, Bryan.

Comment

Working...
                      X