• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stuckincincy
    Buffalo Bills Fan
    • Sep 2003

Nice pat on the head for Watkins.

Sammy Watkins tops Week 2's 'Rookie Watch'
    By Marc Sessler Around the NFL Writer Published: Sept. 16, 2014 at 11:42 a.m. Updated: Sept. 16, 2014 at 01:38 p.m.

..."1. Sammy Watkins, Bills wide receiver: After an underwhelming debut, Buffalo's first-round pick scorched the Dolphins for 117 yards on eight catches on Sunday. Buffalo wasn't shy about unleashing Watkins, whose 11 targets were more than the next three Bills pass-catchers combined. Clean route-running helped him consistently beat coverage and give EJ Manuel clear windows to throw into. The quarterback also missed Watkins on a slant route that would have been an easy six points while the rookie couldn't hold on to a deep bomb from Manuel for another 45-yard score. It's scary to consider what he accomplished while still in obvious pain from his preseason rib injury."...

After a quiet debut, Bills rookie wide receiver Sammy Watkins busted out in Buffalo's throttling of Miami. Find out who else is featured in this week's edition of "Rookie Watch."
    Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.
  • The last buffalo fan
    I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
    • Sep 2004

Re: Nice pat on the head for Watkins.

Oh my!!!!!
    The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• BuffaloRedleg
      • Aug 2013

Someone around here is not going to like this................

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
        I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
        • Sep 2004

Originally posted by BuffaloRedleg View Post
        Someone around here is not going to like this................
        2 First Round Pick, a fourth Round Pick an a pair of Fletch´s dirty underwear paid for a sorry WR?!?!??! What a waste!
        The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• feldspar
          • Mar 2007

Originally posted by The last buffalo fan View Post
          2 First Round Pick, a fourth Round Pick an a pair of Fletch´s dirty underwear paid for a sorry WR?!?!??! What a waste!
          Well, if it was Fletch's dirty underwear, that's what you would call a panty waste.

Comment

Working...
          X