PDA

View Full Version : Where The Hell Is Roger Goodell?

BillsImpossible
09-16-2014, 07:51 PM
He is losing the media narrative battle, and sponsorship.

This is NOT GOOD FOR THE NFL!

The Bills have been saved, and now Bills fans have to help save the NFL from itself.

If Adrian Peterson plays this week, Goodell is gone.

He needs to stand up, face the cameras and do what's right.

Or he will fall on his $44 million dollar annual sword, call it career and go on vacation.

Roger Goodell has about 4 days to save face and eliminate the NFL's public relations nightmare in one fell switch on Adrian Peterson's ass.

He needs to say, "I'm sorry." He needs to suspend Peterson until after the trial.

Public apologies and acknowledgement of one's own mistakes go a long way in America.

Acting like a stubborn, unapologetic, unavailable to the public jerk will only turn off more customers - and advertisers.

I think Anheuser-Busch just made it loud and clear to the NFL.

If Adrian Peterson plays on Sunday, the NFL can kiss the Budweiser Clydesdale horses goodbye on Super Bowl Sunday.

BLeonard
09-16-2014, 08:01 PM
If Adrian Peterson plays on Sunday, the NFL can kiss the Budweiser Clydesdale horses goodbye on Super Bowl Sunday.

...And another company will simply step in and fill that $8 Million commercial slot.

Like I said in another thread, get back to me when they stop allowing their products to be sold in NFL stadiums.

-Bill

BillsImpossible
09-16-2014, 08:07 PM
...And another company will simply step in and fill that $8 Million commercial slot.

Like I said in another thread, get back to me when they stop allowing their products to be sold in NFL stadiums.

-Bill

Ouch. Right?

Great point.

Is this Anheuser-Busch's way of saying that without beer there would be no NFL?

In a way, they're right.

Skooby
09-16-2014, 08:52 PM
Ouch. Right?

Great point.

Is this Anheuser-Busch's way of saying that without beer there would be no NFL?

In a way, they're right.

This is like the illegal drug producers saying all you dealers are not being ethical, for Christ sakes.

trapezeus
09-16-2014, 09:32 PM
Budweiser is just shaking down the nfl because it can. The nfl can't switch to a different beverage now or else it looks like their decisions lost the contract. The nfl is providing a sponsor more attention know with some freebies. Could be commercials, or extra time in deal, but something because they can't lose a big client now.

This is like complaining about a hair in your food and getting the meal comped. The outrage from corporate sponsors is to finally push the nfl when the nfl has shaken the sponsors down over the years. This has nothing to do with player behavior in my opinion

Gilly
09-16-2014, 09:37 PM
All these holier than thou ****heads can go fly a kite...

NFL should start investigating every one who is whining...

I am beginning to think they all hate black men... racists, whole lot of you..

bf1
09-17-2014, 12:04 PM
I picture him in a far corner of his basement. Shivering with fear. Sweating profusely. Covered only with a small blanket. Sucking his thumb. And speaking in tongues.

THATHURMANATOR
09-17-2014, 12:12 PM
Who cares?