X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FootballCEO
    • Jun 2008

Football Gameplan's 2014 Wk 3 Bills v Chargers Video Preview

2014 nfl preview,jason verrett,nfl predictions,aaron williams,antonio gates,bills vs chargers,brandon flowers,buffalo bills,cj spiller,cordy glenn,danny woodhead,ej manuel,eric weddle,fantasy football,football gameplan,fred jackson,jeremiah attaochu,keenan allen,kyle williams,manti te'o,marcel dareus,mario williams,marquise goodwin,national football league,nfl,philip rivers,san diego chargers,seantrel henderson,stephon gilmore

Good afternoon Bills fans! Good luck this week!

Em
    www.footballgameplan.com
    "Where Football Makes Sense"
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Re: Football Gameplan's 2014 Wk 3 Bills v Chargers Video Preview

I think the Bills are going to be very prepared for the screen attack. Preston Brown was a little slow on the edge last week, but I think Bradham and Spikes are pretty solid. And I agree that the Bills will spend a lot of time in the Nickel with Robey and Graham. Buffalo is better equipped to take on this offense than you think.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• FootballCEO
      • Jun 2008

Originally posted by The King View Post
      I think the Bills are going to be very prepared for the screen attack. Preston Brown was a little slow on the edge last week, but I think Bradham and Spikes are pretty solid. And I agree that the Bills will spend a lot of time in the Nickel with Robey and Graham. Buffalo is better equipped to take on this offense than you think.
      I hate that many aren't giving the Bills a chance as if they aren't talented. IMO, outside of the Broncos/Seahawks game, this will be a tight, well-played game. You'll learn a lot about both teams after this one. Win or lose. I think both are very good long term
      www.footballgameplan.com
      "Where Football Makes Sense"

Comment

• stuckincincy
        Buffalo Bills Fan
        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by FootballCEO View Post
        I hate that many aren't giving the Bills a chance as if they aren't talented. IMO, outside of the Broncos/Seahawks game, this will be a tight, well-played game. You'll learn a lot about both teams after this one. Win or lose. I think both are very good long term
        I wouldn't be at all surprised if the game is picked up by this or that smaller tv market area as the week wears on. Sadly, it can't be shown in the CIN market, because it's likely that TEN@CIN isn't going to sell out, and the "punishment" being that you don't get another game in substitution.
        Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• Night Train
          Retired - On Several Levels
          • Jul 2005

Rain is predicted. Could change everything.
          Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• stuckincincy
            Buffalo Bills Fan
            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Night Train View Post
            Rain is predicted. Could change everything.
            More overt urination taking place in the stands?
            Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

Working...
            X