PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's 2014 Wk 3 Bills v Chargers Video Preview

FootballCEO
09-17-2014, 03:09 PM
http://footballgameplan.com/football-gameplans-2014-nfl-week-3-preview-chargers-vs-bills/

Good afternoon Bills fans! Good luck this week!

Em

The King
09-17-2014, 03:50 PM
I think the Bills are going to be very prepared for the screen attack. Preston Brown was a little slow on the edge last week, but I think Bradham and Spikes are pretty solid. And I agree that the Bills will spend a lot of time in the Nickel with Robey and Graham. Buffalo is better equipped to take on this offense than you think.

FootballCEO
09-17-2014, 05:10 PM
I think the Bills are going to be very prepared for the screen attack. Preston Brown was a little slow on the edge last week, but I think Bradham and Spikes are pretty solid. And I agree that the Bills will spend a lot of time in the Nickel with Robey and Graham. Buffalo is better equipped to take on this offense than you think.

I hate that many aren't giving the Bills a chance as if they aren't talented. IMO, outside of the Broncos/Seahawks game, this will be a tight, well-played game. You'll learn a lot about both teams after this one. Win or lose. I think both are very good long term

stuckincincy
09-17-2014, 05:19 PM
I hate that many aren't giving the Bills a chance as if they aren't talented. IMO, outside of the Broncos/Seahawks game, this will be a tight, well-played game. You'll learn a lot about both teams after this one. Win or lose. I think both are very good long term

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the game is picked up by this or that smaller tv market area as the week wears on. Sadly, it can't be shown in the CIN market, because it's likely that TEN@CIN isn't going to sell out, and the "punishment" being that you don't get another game in substitution.

Night Train
09-17-2014, 05:20 PM
Rain is predicted. Could change everything.

stuckincincy
09-17-2014, 05:23 PM
Rain is predicted. Could change everything.

More overt urination taking place in the stands?