----
Charles, Stefan DT Hip LP - - -
Johnson, Randell LB Knee DNP - - -
Meeks, Jonathan S Neck Out Out Out Out
Rivers, Keith LB Groin LP - - -
Smith, Lee TE Toe FP - - -
Watkins, Sammy WR Ribs FP - - -
Woods, Robert WR Ankle LP - - -

kind of waiting for the other shoe to drop on this one. two games in and not a single significant injury. of course theres already been kiko so they started in the hole. im hoping this will finally be the season when all those injuries that plagued us before start to get evened out with a relatively healthy year

Bolts
-----
Addae, Jahleel S Hamstring LP - - -
Attaochu, Jerry OLB Hamstring DNP - - -
Davis, Chris CB Ankle FP - - -
Flowers, Brandon CB Groin DNP - - -
Freeney, Dwight OLB Non-injury related DNP - - -
Gates, Antonio TE Hamstring DNP - - -
Ingram, Melvin OLB Hamstring DNP - - -
Liuget, Corey DE Ankle FP - - -
Mathews, Ryan RB Knee DNP - - -
Ohrnberger, Rich C-G Back LP - - -
Troutman, Johnnie G Back LP - - -

doesnt list their starting C Hardwick who is also their captain and was placed on IR after week 1

DesertFox24
09-18-2014, 08:55 AM
Todays practice is more indicative.

Last Weds the phins whole DL was almost all DNP, on Thursday Starks' boot was off and he played.

Only guy I expect to miss is Ryan Matthews and maybe Flowers due to it being a groin and he being a corner.

Novacane
09-18-2014, 09:19 AM
The haters have an excuse if we win!

Woodman
09-18-2014, 09:25 AM
Todays practice is more indicative.

Last Weds the phins whole DL was almost all DNP, on Thursday Starks' boot was off and he played.

Only guy I expect to miss is Ryan Matthews and maybe Flowers due to it being a groin and he being a corner.

Exactly!

Take Gates out now that would make it tough.

Ed
09-18-2014, 09:30 AM
Even if a lot of those guys still play, hopefully they're banged up enough that they won't be 100%.

Buffalogic
09-18-2014, 10:44 AM
The haters have an excuse if we win!Lol why are you so sensitive and whiny?

Novacane
09-18-2014, 10:48 AM
Lol why are you so sensitive and whiny?

Did I say anything about you? It appears you're the sensitive whiny one!

BuffaloRedleg
09-18-2014, 12:19 PM
The haters have an excuse if we win!

"They can't expect every team to be injured like that if they want to make the playoffs."

Meathead
09-18-2014, 02:32 PM
i guess meeks could be considered semi-significant since he was their SS3. but you expect to lose a significant starter/platoon guy for some period about every three games so theyve been lucky so far

stuckincincy
09-18-2014, 02:40 PM
i guess meeks could be considered semi-significant since he was their SS3. but you expect to lose a significant starter/platoon guy for some period about every three games so theyve been lucky so far

Lucky, and add in, squaring off against the unlucky for 2 games. Which adds to the tentative nail biting that followers of the club are experiencing. Whether they admit it or not.

Beating SD would be like finally voiding the bowels after some days of unease. Satisfaction and a brighter future.

BuffaloRedleg
09-18-2014, 02:46 PM
I don't want anyone to be injured. I want the Bills to be tested. I'll take the good luck as it comes of course, but for me the Bills are in confidence building mode and I don't want their to be any questions.

justasportsfan
09-18-2014, 02:56 PM
the list means nothing. I bet The Legend of Kiko is really healthy. They are just keeping him for the sb.

casdhf
09-18-2014, 03:27 PM
i guess meeks could be considered semi-significant since he was their SS3. but you expect to lose a significant starter/platoon guy for some period about every three games so theyve been lucky so far We've only played two. Way to jinx it.

Meathead
09-18-2014, 03:45 PM
lol. its already starting

Woods, who started each of the team’s first two games, may not be able to play. Coach Doug Marrone said Thursday that, as of right now, Woods wouldn’t be able to go. (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/09/18/woods-watkins-banged-up-for-bills/)

BuffaloRedleg
09-18-2014, 04:07 PM
lol. its already starting

Woods, who started each of the team’s first two games, may not be able to play. Coach Doug Marrone said Thursday that, as of right now, Woods wouldn’t be able to go. (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/09/18/woods-watkins-banged-up-for-bills/)

Eh I can live without Woods.

I know there is a joke in there somewhere.

Meathead
09-18-2014, 04:16 PM
nah woods is the man. the bills top three is amazing. good thing we got black lumberjack but id rather have woods. theres a joke in there somewhere

YardRat
09-18-2014, 04:32 PM
Meeks isn't a huge deal, he was inactive the first two games anyway I believe. Missing Woods would be huge for us.

swiper
09-18-2014, 04:58 PM
Did I say anything about you? It appears you're the sensitive whiny one!

Seems you forgot your STFU pill today. Because you're a whiny little nothing.

swiper
09-18-2014, 05:03 PM
Missing Woods would be huge for us.

FWIW he was targeted only 3 times vs Miami. He had one catch for 5 yards.

Novacane
09-18-2014, 05:58 PM
Seems you forgot your STFU pill today. Because you're a whiny little nothing.

That was a good one tough guy! I have no comeback :rolleyes:

justasportsfan
09-19-2014, 01:21 PM
Ha! I knew it. Woods won't play. He had the 1st game, Watkins' coming out party was the 2nd game and this Sunday is Hogans' or Mike Williams'.