Massive Cover Up-Goodell and the Ravens FO need to swing for this....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HAMMER
    I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
    • Jul 2003

Massive Cover Up-Goodell and the Ravens FO need to swing for this....

Massive cover up. They have all lied and need to pay the piper. How can you force an NBA owner to sell his team for racist comments but not hold Goodell, Bisciotti, and Newsome responsible for outright lies? Goodell needs to go, Bisciotti needs to be heavily fined along with Newsome. I have zero respect for Goodell now and hope he's out ASAP.

Further, how do you call an investigation "independent" when the law firm WilmerHale has represented the NFL in DirecTV negotiations? A complete and utter sham.
  • Buffalogic
    Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
    • Feb 2006

Re: Massive Cover Up-Goodell and the Ravens FO need to swing for this....

Goodell is satan!!!!!

Comment

• Novacane
      • Jul 2002

I don't care about this story anymore. I could care less if Goodell stays or goes

Comment

• HAMMER
        • Jul 2003

That's because you've had to much Novacaine.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
          Skoobasaurus-Rex
          • Oct 2011

Roger looked depressed today for a reason, I guess this was it.

Comment

• Novacane
            • Jul 2002

I'm just sick of hearing about it over and over and over............

Comment

• HAMMER
              • Jul 2003

You'll be hearing about it for the entire season my man.

Comment

• Buffalogic
                Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
                • Feb 2006

unknown.jpg

I'm an artist. Kimbo Rice.

Comment

• Goobylal
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown View Post
                  Roger looked depressed today for a reason, I guess this was it.
                  That's not good. We wouldn't want him to start hitting the bottle and, say, show up for the Lombardi trophy presentation drunk. Oh, wait a minute...

Comment

• Jeff1220
                    H to the 12:20
                    • Jul 2002

This could all workout in our favor. They need a feelgood story, one that takes the focus off the power and corruption in the league. We all know that flag (and no-calls) are called to help certain teams. Maybe we will finally get to be on the receiving end of some of the NFL's doctoring of games. Maybe the Bills - the small-market Bills with the HOF ex-QB who beat cancer that are staying put thanks to new ownership and looking like and NFL team for a change - are the all-American feel-good story that the league has chosen to ride out as an attempted distraction to all this ugliness. Just a thought. I'll take off my foil hat now.

Comment

• Gilly
                      Go Sabres!!
                      • Sep 2012

didn't realize so many people cared about the comish so much...

“A calm and modest life brings more happiness than the pursuit of success combined with constant restlessness,"

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                        Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

While we're at it, can we reopen the investigation of Spygate? I'm sure there was all kinds of coverups there too.

Comment

• Historian
                          2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                          • Dec 2002

You know, I was happy we had a guy who rooted for the Bills in his youth, on our side...during these last few years of Ralph's ownership.

However, it appears as if the team is staying in spite of Goodell.

I could care less what happens to him going forward.

Comment

• sudzy
                            • Apr 2013

I really don't think Goodell should be fired just because of the Ray Rice issue. But, Goodell has sold out the fans for as much money as he can get. Ruining the product. Flags on every other play, defenses can't hit anyone or touch a WR, games on networks that everyone doesn't get. I won't be sad to see him go and if this gets him out I say good.

Comment

• Goobylal
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jeff1220 View Post
                              This could all workout in our favor. They need a feelgood story, one that takes the focus off the power and corruption in the league. We all know that flag (and no-calls) are called to help certain teams. Maybe we will finally get to be on the receiving end of some of the NFL's doctoring of games. Maybe the Bills - the small-market Bills with the HOF ex-QB who beat cancer that are staying put thanks to new ownership and looking like and NFL team for a change - are the all-American feel-good story that the league has chosen to ride out as an attempted distraction to all this ugliness. Just a thought. I'll take off my foil hat now.
                              You could be onto something. Considering Terry could make Kim the controlling owner of the Bills, she could be the new face of the NFL in light of the violence against women. In return, the NFL gives the Bills preferential treatment.

Comment

Working...
                              X