PDA

View Full Version : On the plus side...

JoeMama
09-21-2014, 04:07 PM
Can't wait to see what Kyle Orton can do with our offensive weapons.

EJ looked completely brain dead out there. An incompletion for a safety. Almost got M. Goodwin killed. Can't hit Watkins when he's wide open in the first half.

Fingers crossed EJ gets benched and soon. I don't want to root for a knee injury but who cares, it will happen soon enough.

I'm one of the guys who did his best to cut EJ some slack and I was completely wrong to give him a fair shake. He's not only inaccurate to a painful fault, he's also stupid. Poor decision making all day. He's worse than Trent Edwards and JP Losman combined.

At least Edwards could check down and Losman could hit a deep ball. Manuel can't do either. He's dead weight out there.

Novacane
09-21-2014, 04:19 PM
I don't get the Kyle Orton love

JoeMama
09-21-2014, 04:22 PM
I don't get the Kyle Orton love

All you need to know is that it's easier to understand than EJ love.

Mr. Pink
09-21-2014, 04:23 PM
Barring an epic collapse now or EJ injury, you won't see Orton this year.

TacklingDummy
09-21-2014, 04:25 PM
Barring an epic collapse now or EJ injury, you won't see Orton this year.

Goodbye Doug then.

imbondz
09-21-2014, 04:26 PM
I like that EJ doesn't turn it over and throw INTs. It's one of the reason we've been in the past 3 games.

Crisis
09-21-2014, 04:27 PM
Some of you guys are really deluded with how good Orton actually is. It's like clamoring for Kelly Holcomb.

JoeMama
09-21-2014, 04:28 PM
I couldn't disagree more.I was pleased with EJ today.You don't want to pull him now and destroy his confidence.

I don't care about his pussy confidence. I care about getting the ball to receivers.

WagonCircler
Can't wait to see what Kyle Orton can do with our offensive weapons.

EJ looked completely brain dead out there. An incompletion for a safety. Almost got M. Goodwin killed. Can't hit Watkins when he's wide open in the first half.

Fingers crossed EJ gets benched and soon. I don't want to root for a knee injury but who cares, it will happen soon enough.

I'm one of the guys who did his best to cut EJ some slack and I was completely wrong to give him a fair shake. He's not only inaccurate to a painful fault, he's also stupid. Poor decision making all day. He's worse than Trent Edwards and JP Losman combined.

At least Edwards could check down and Losman could hit a deep ball. Manuel can't do either. He's dead weight out there.

I knew you'd come around, Joe.

JoeMama
Some of you guys are really deluded with how good Orton actually is. It's like clamoring for Kelly Holcomb.

Once Orton is out there and playing better than Manuel, you'll understand.

Crisis
09-21-2014, 04:29 PM
More like more of the same but with an older version of what we have.

WagonCircler
09-21-2014, 04:29 PM

I hated Kelly Holcomb.

But I'd take the Kelly Holcomb we had in a heartbeat over EJ Manuel.

TacklingDummy
09-21-2014, 04:32 PM
I like that EJ doesn't turn it over and throw INTs. It's one of the reason we've been in the past 3 games.
The problem with that is he only throws 2 yard passes and when the receiver is open by a mile. Then on the long passes they are usually thrown high. He needs to hit the receivers in stride and needs to be able to anticipate when the receiver is about to be open.

Also leads to unnecessary sacks and safeties.

coastal
09-21-2014, 04:34 PM
His performance okay was completely dysfunctional.

If they don't sit him soon, they will lose the team.

BOBM253
09-21-2014, 04:51 PM
I couldn't disagree more.I was pleased with EJ today.You don't want to pull him now and destroy his confidence.
Though I disagree with this sentiment, I do believe the Bills coaches believe this and are coddling and protecting him instead of demanding better play or be benched.

ckg927
09-21-2014, 04:52 PM
I'll call it right now:

The first game Orton loses when he starts, this board will light up with 10 variations of "Bench Kyle" threads.

Novacane
09-21-2014, 04:57 PM
Though I disagree with this sentiment, I do believe the Bills coaches believe this and are coddling and protecting him instead of demanding better play or be benched.

I sure hope you're wrong. If they feel he needs to be coddled then they should already know he's a bust. He'll never amount to anything if he can't take the heat that comes with being an NFL QB.

Mace
09-21-2014, 05:10 PM

Really can't agree with that at all, Holcomb played half as many career games and the feeble return on his rag arm decreased over time where Orton's increase with a stronger arm, tells you he learned and grew.

I'm not saying Orton is Peyton Manning, but Derek Anderson & Austin Davis win games nowadays. It's not time to bench Manuel for Orton, but Orton is certainly not Holcomb.

casdhf
09-21-2014, 05:18 PM
Anyone who has their doubts about Orton obviously did not catch his mustache today. That dude is a baller.

The Jokeman
09-21-2014, 05:57 PM

Everyone knows the best QB on any team is the backup QB. I'll admit it as an EJ fan I hated seeing him play as bad as he did today but watching guys like Tannehill, Fitzpatrick,Bridgewater, Carr make me feel a little better.

JoeMama
09-22-2014, 09:59 AM
I knew you'd come around, Joe.

Impossible not to after yesterday's handicap performance.

We saw the real EJ and he might as well be Damon Wayans in blue tights.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q263/JoeMama025/handiman-o_zps04ed3d10.gif (http://s138.photobucket.com/user/JoeMama025/media/handiman-o_zps04ed3d10.gif.html)

JoeMama
09-22-2014, 10:03 AM
BTW http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q263/JoeMama025/bringmethe.jpg (http://s138.photobucket.com/user/JoeMama025/media/bringmethe.jpg.html) artist formerly known as Neckbeard!

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q263/JoeMama025/280_zps94b1c147.png (http://s138.photobucket.com/user/JoeMama025/media/280_zps94b1c147.png.html)