PDA

View Full Version : EJ will bounce back next week

Skooby
09-21-2014, 06:41 PM
Houston doesn't match up real well with Buffalo, their defense looks great upfront but there's huge holes in behind them. I'd plan on a few special plays and plenty of screens, the Texans will over-pursue to their end.

YardRat
09-21-2014, 06:47 PM
I hope you're right, but with this oline, being great up front may be all that is necessary to keep the offense from putting up points.

Novacane
09-21-2014, 06:48 PM
Our guards blow.

BertSquirtgum
09-21-2014, 07:06 PM
Houston doesn't match up real well with Buffalo, their defense looks great upfront but there's huge holes in behind them. I'd plan on a few special plays and plenty of screens, the Texans will over-pursue to their end.

No, he won't unfortunately. Especially because Hackett won't give him a chance to fail.

Albany,n.y.
09-23-2014, 09:07 AM
This game could end up 2-0. The Ds will dominate on both sides.

swiper
10-19-2015, 05:05 PM
http://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/jj-watt-pick-6-of-ej-manuel.gif?w=640&h=335

Ginger Vitis
10-19-2015, 05:21 PM
Get a life Swiper.. You better hope another poster isn't bored to tears like you are and pulls up every thread you ended up being wrong on

Skooby
10-19-2015, 08:32 PM
I seem to be wrong more often than not but I try, which means I F-up quite a bit.

Albany,n.y.
10-19-2015, 09:56 PM
I seem to be wrong more often than not but I try, which means I F-up quite a bit.

He did get bounced to the back of the QB depth chart after that game, so you were kinda right.

swiper
10-20-2015, 02:50 AM
Get a life Swiper.. You better hope another poster isn't bored to tears like you are and pulls up every thread you ended up being wrong on

There would have to be one one for that to happen loser.

Skooby
10-25-2015, 12:32 PM
Oye, EJ sucks.

paladin warrior
10-25-2015, 12:48 PM
Lol I don't think so .

ckg927
10-25-2015, 12:52 PM
EJ should NEVER quarterback another game for the Buffalo Bills. There. I said it.

Doug Whaley should swallow his pride, admit it didn't work out, and trade Manuel for whatever he can get for him. Even if it's a sack of deflated footballs.

Ingtar33
10-25-2015, 01:33 PM
Before the 2013 draft; i remember writing that EJ would sucker some NFL franchise into taking him in round 1 because he has the physical specs that will make scouts drool.

I was depressed when it turned out my own team was the suckers who tossed away their 1st round pick on him. A shame he hasn't proven me wrong.

Crisis
10-25-2015, 01:56 PM
Before the 2013 draft; i remember writing that EJ would sucker some NFL franchise into taking him in round 1 because he has the physical specs that will make scouts drool.

I was depressed when it turned out my own team was the suckers who tossed away their 1st round pick on him. A shame he hasn't proven me wrong.

I remember watching him at Florida state and thinking there's no way this back foot lob throwing pussy has any chance in the NFL. I have no idea how he turned into a 1st rounder

Albany,n.y.
10-25-2015, 03:53 PM
EJ should NEVER quarterback another game for the Buffalo Bills. There. I said it.

Doug Whaley should swallow his pride, admit it didn't work out, and trade Manuel for whatever he can get for him. Even if it's a sack of deflated footballs.

Right now EJs market value is: EJ & our #1 for their #2.

Cleve
10-25-2015, 03:59 PM

From EJ's scouting report, it seemed like he was going to be another JP Loseman. And pretty much that's what he is. I only saw the 1st quarter today but he looked just awful - running too soon, check-down passes, overthrowing/underthrowing and a total lack of game sense/awareness.

The fact that apparently Roman thinks so highly of him.... in my opinion that brings Roman's competency into serious question.

justasportsfan
10-25-2015, 04:26 PM

We all knew Nix was going qb and he was going to gamblet on a bad qb draft class, he might as well go with one with all the physical tools in EJ. Too bad he's still a project especially in between his ears. He's pretty slow mentally and it isn't helping that Roman runs a complicated system.

sudzy
10-25-2015, 05:20 PM
I am going to get in my Delorean, drive 88 mph, go back to April 25th 2013 and kick Buddy Nix and Doug Whaley in the balls.

ckg927
10-25-2015, 05:47 PM
I am going to get in my Delorean, drive 88 mph, go back to April 25th 2013 and kick Buddy Nix and Doug Whaley in the balls.

And you'll be arrested soon after....and likely get tried, convicted and sentenced for the attack...which will have failed, since Nix and Whaley will still be around.

In other words....cue The Price Is Right losing horn.

Turf
10-25-2015, 06:13 PM
Romans play calling chokes in the clutch. The decision to saunter up to line of scrimmage and waste two timeouts at the end of the game is a testament to how inept he is. He really doesn't have a grip on the game situation at all. That stupid ****ing gimmick play in the first when we're driving killed our momentum. There was no need for it, other than to make himself look so smart.

BillsImpossible
10-25-2015, 06:19 PM
EJ choked in the clutch.

Stop pouncing on this thread from last year.

Nothing wrong with positive thinking, even if you're wrong.

I was wrong. I thought EJ Manuel would be good.

Skooby
10-25-2015, 06:28 PM
EJ choked in the clutch.

Stop pouncing on this thread from last year.

Nothing wrong with positive thinking, even if you're wrong.

I was wrong. I thought EJ Manuel would be good.

Well at least I can conjure up old threads to make fun of myself, that's about all I have left.