PDA

View Full Version : Hey Whaley, got something for ya....

k-oneputt
09-22-2014, 08:56 PM
This gift is only if you make it to next years draft, but if you do, and that is highly questionable, with the 2nd rd. pick we need a real qb.
Since you thought you knew what you were doing by drafting EJ, you obviously have no idea what a NFL qb looks like.

The target is Conner Cook. What ever you do, DO NOT, AND I MEAN NEVER, let any of your scouts evaluate him, or you for that matter.

Couple of problems though. First he is a Junior, but I would bet he will come out. Second, he may not make it to the 2nd rd.
Thus since you like trading up so much you may have to get at it again.

You will also have to admit your EJ mistake and move on, the sooner the better, if you hope to make it to the 2015 draft.

You are welcome.

Mace
09-22-2014, 08:57 PM
This gift is only if you make it to next years draft, but if you do, and that is highly questionable, with the 2nd rd. pick we need a real qb.
Since you thought you knew what you were doing by drafting EJ, you obviously have no idea what a NFL qb looks like.

The target is Conner Cook. What ever you do, DO NOT, AND I MEAN NEVER, let any of your scouts evaluate him, or you for that matter.

Couple of problems though. First he is a Junior, but I would bet he will come out. Second, he may not make it to the 2nd rd.
Thus since you like trading up so much you may have to get at it again.

You will also have to admit your EJ mistake and move on, the sooner the better, if you hope to make it to the 2015 draft.

You are welcome.

Yanno...

Fletch
09-23-2014, 06:50 AM
Hopefully Pegula has the sense to hand Whaley a pink slip when the team fails to achieve 8 wins.