PDA

View Full Version : Houston's 2 wins have been against teams that are 1-6 combined

Skooby
09-27-2014, 11:18 AM
Houston's wins were Washington & Oakland, who are a combined 1-6. The Bills beat Miami & Chicago, teams that are 3-3 combined. They haven't even played a team yet anywhere near as talented as ours, it's going to be quite an eye opener for them.

I'd plan on Houston to get beat tomorrow, by at least 10 points.

Ginger Vitis
09-27-2014, 11:57 AM
so after tomorrow the Bills will be 3-1 then.. Do you still think Whaley and Marrone are going to get canned after the owners meetings?

Skooby
09-27-2014, 12:13 PM
so after tomorrow the Bills will be 3-1 then.. Do you still think Whaley and Marrone are going to get canned after the owners meetings?They're the walking dead. You see Wade sitting in the stands last week ? Think he just randomly stops by Buffalo as fan ? Use your head here, Terry just spent $1.4 Billion not $25,000 mid last century. The next step is to hire an all-star cast from front office to field, at some near point. Obviously if the Bills have some level of success, you'd consider keeping some of the folks but there's little chance Terry doesn't install his own guys. I'd plan on Bill Cowher being the headcoach / Assistant GM, with a promise to eventually put him upstairs. Bill's wife passed & he's a great coach. Wade would obviously be the DC. Add in a great offensive coach from a high-power program & we're good.

ServoBillieves
09-27-2014, 04:11 PM
Not to burst your bubble sir but the bills aren't gonna be an eye opener for anyone.A terrible pre season, a victory against a woeful Miami team thats ready to sit the starting QB already and a Chicago team that wasn't ready to play in week one.San diego exposed them for the mess that they are and the Texans are just as bad.One of these teams will win by default on Sunday.:coffee:

I troll in bold, it's in no way annoying and gets my point across because everyone tries to ignore me.

trapezeus
09-27-2014, 04:37 PM
Bolding helps him keep his fletch and wide right handles distinct for himself.

Typ0
09-27-2014, 04:44 PM
Marrone is doing the job here he was supposed to be doing. The mentality of the team is greatly improved and so is the depth of talent. Coming in here and ditching him for a veteran would be a mistake. The veterans best years are usually behind them ... and finding a good and hungry young coach isn't easy to do.

pmoon6
09-27-2014, 05:57 PM
They're the walking dead. You see Wade sitting in the stands last week ? Think he just randomly stops by Buffalo as fan ? Use your head here, Terry just spent $1.4 Billion not $25,000 mid last century. The next step is to hire an all-star cast from front office to field, at some near point. Obviously if the Bills have some level of success, you'd consider keeping some of the folks but there's little chance Terry doesn't install his own guys. I'd plan on Bill Cowher being the headcoach / Assistant GM, with a promise to eventually put him upstairs. Bill's wife passed & he's a great coach. Wade would obviously be the DC. Add in a great offensive coach from a high-power program & we're good.You're an idiot or troll or both.

BTW, it is immaterial who the Texans beat or who the Bills beat or lost to. The game is about individual match-ups, gameplan and the bounce of the ball.

Meathead
09-27-2014, 05:57 PM
WHO NEEDS BOLD TO MAKE YOUR STATEMENTS MEMORABLE MY POSTS STAND ON THEIR OWN MERIT

Meathead
09-27-2014, 05:59 PM
gotta admit this does feel like a classic bills letdown game. fitzys 27-24

Skooby
09-27-2014, 06:14 PM
You're an idiot or troll or both.

BTW, it is immaterial who the Texans beat or who the Bills beat or lost to. The game is about individual match-ups, gameplan and the bounce of the ball.

The quality of their opponents is very relevant & people like you are too big a hump to understand all the reasoning.

pmoon6
09-27-2014, 06:21 PM
The quality of their opponents is very relevant & people like you are too big a hump to understand all the reasoning.So, since Chicago beat the 49ers' and we beat Chicago, we're better that the 49ers. Got it.

I understand the game pretty well, son. It's unfortunate that we have to wade through so much BS, like your predictions on what Terry Pegula will do after the season. It seems to feed alot of people's ego around here to be right.

However, it's obvious you are just an attention whore with the intellect of an amoeba.

Sooooooo, suck it.

Skooby
09-27-2014, 06:26 PM
So, since Chicago beat the 49ers' and we beat Chicago, we're better that the 49ers. Got it.

I understand the game pretty well, son. It's unfortunate that we have to wade through so much BS, like your predictions on what Terry Pegula will do after the season. It seems to feed alot of people's ego around here to be right.

However, it's obvious you are just an attention whore with the intellect of an amoeba.

Sooooooo, suck it.

What does San Fran have to do with the low quality of the Texans' opponents thus far this season ? We've played 2 real good teams & Miami, splitting wins with the good teams. We only have several more good teams on the schedule to play, which makes me happy. The Texans got blown out by the Giants as well, who will be scrapping the bottom of the NFC East.

Night Train
09-27-2014, 07:26 PM

What an insult to amoeba's.

RedEyE
09-27-2014, 10:45 PM
If the "culture" surely has changed, then the Bills need to come away from this game with a win. I'm tired of getting sucker punched by this team. Losing to Fitz would be like waking up in a bath tub of ice missing a kidney.

pmoon6
09-28-2014, 03:02 AM
If the "culture" surely has changed, then the Bills need to come away from this game with a win. I'm tired of getting sucker punched by this team. Losing to Fitz would be like waking up in a bath tub of ice missing a kidney.I'm sure that will be the story line of the NFL propaganda machine, but the fact is, the Texans have a very good defense and running game. They are alot like us. If Fitzy doesn't throw three picks, they have a good chance of winning. It's unclear if Arian Foster will play, if he doesn't, advantage Bills.

Personally, I think at this point, Fitzy is the better QB. It just depends if he makes some of his trademark mistakes.

Historian
09-28-2014, 05:14 AM
Losing to Fitz would be like waking up in a bath tub of ice missing a kidney.

Now THAT'S funny!

YardRat
09-28-2014, 05:39 AM
If they can pull this off, it would be a good win (just like Chicago) despite opponents records. Not a good feeling about today, the defense and especially offensive line need to play much better than they did against the Chargers.

Meathead
09-28-2014, 07:01 AM
new culture or same ole bills?

i await kickoff with masturbated breath

Fletch
09-28-2014, 07:05 AM
Bolding helps him keep his fletch and wide right handles distinct for himself.

Don't forget to wipe off your chest and wash your hands when you're finished.

Fletch
09-28-2014, 07:07 AM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by RedEyE http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?p=3998157#post3998157)

Losing to Fitz would be like waking up in a bath tub of ice missing a kidney.

Now THAT'S funny!

That is funny.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_yJCNNwHUOE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fletch
09-28-2014, 07:15 AM
gotta admit this does feel like a classic bills letdown game. fitzys 27-24

Seems like whichever team protects the ball better will win. If we do what we've been doing and Manuel doesn't pick this game to start leaving the ball on the turf we should win. Fitz is prone to INTs. Problem is that our secondary isn't so great but not sure it has to be against Fitz.

Will the staff run the ball? Houston ranks 2nd to last in ypc allowed. If Spiller and FJ don't get at least 30 carries between them then it will be perplexing.

Except for Watt I don't think that their pass D is very good. I haven't paid much attention to how Clowney's playing. Just keep an eye on Watt and I don't see any problems if we run the ball well. If we can't run the ball well it will be surprising against a team that's allowing 5.2 ypc. If ever there were a game to run a lot on 1st down this may be it.

Fitz is going to try to go to Johnson and Hopkins deep, if he can do that without INTs it could be a long day.

Novacane
09-28-2014, 07:43 AM
They're the walking dead. You see Wade sitting in the stands last week ? Think he just randomly stops by Buffalo as fan ? Use your head here, Terry just spent $1.4 Billion not $25,000 mid last century. The next step is to hire an all-star cast from front office to field, at some near point. Obviously if the Bills have some level of success, you'd consider keeping some of the folks but there's little chance Terry doesn't install his own guys. I'd plan on Bill Cowher being the headcoach / Assistant GM, with a promise to eventually put him upstairs. Bill's wife passed & he's a great coach. Wade would obviously be the DC. Add in a great offensive coach from a high-power program & we're good.

Are you saying Wade is an allstar coach?

Skooby
09-28-2014, 07:49 AM
Are you saying Wade is an allstar coach?

Experienced Defensive coach, I'd say Cowher is an all-star.

HHURRICANE
09-28-2014, 08:20 AM
Houston's wins were Washington & Oakland, who are a combined 1-6. The Bills beat Miami & Chicago, teams that are 3-3 combined. They haven't even played a team yet anywhere near as talented as ours, it's going to be quite an eye opener for them.

I'd plan on Houston to get beat tomorrow, by at least 10 points.

This will be a lucky win if we get it. On the road after a terrible performance last week.

I'm taking the Texans.

Skooby
09-28-2014, 08:21 AM
This will be a lucky win if we get it. On the road after a terrible performance last week.

I'm taking the Texans.

Change that black 911 picture to a pink boxster.

HHURRICANE
09-28-2014, 08:33 AM
Hahahahahahaaha!!!!!
That was funny.

I'm not saying I don't want a win. Just lost my mojo after last week. EJ has to step up.

I do need to change my profile pic!

pmoon6
09-28-2014, 09:47 AM
i await kickoff with masturbated breathDoes that mean you can give yourself a blowjob?

Holy Ron Jeremy, Batman.

Skooby
09-28-2014, 11:04 AM
Hahahahahahaaha!!!!!
That was funny.

I'm not saying I don't want a win. Just lost my mojo after last week. EJ has to step up.

I do need to change my profile pic!

We all lost some but it's time to get it back, against an inept QB.