PDA

View Full Version : I'm done with EJ

Mr. Miyagi
09-28-2014, 02:41 PM
Dump him. He's horrible.

colin
09-28-2014, 02:59 PM
He's JP losman worthless, just not as sad looking. Team knows it and should tell moron.

Crisis
09-28-2014, 03:00 PM
Bortles is looking better vs SD D than EJ did already

ServoBillieves
09-28-2014, 03:13 PM
EJ is embarrassing. I'm done defending him at all.

paladin warrior
09-28-2014, 03:17 PM
NO.. I am done with Marone. Why the world he call time out 3 in roll before halftime.
I am done with Todd Downing. Lousy QB training:baghead:
I am done F**K it N.Hackett. worse O-L line training :chair:
Bring it back Wade P. :fit:

Novacane
09-28-2014, 03:28 PM
I tried defending him. I wanted to see more. Nothings changing. What we saw the first 2 games of the season are his ceiling. That's not good enough. To me it's obvious he's not getting it and 95% chance he's not going to. TD, Fletch and the gang were right again.

RedEyE
09-28-2014, 03:33 PM
I'm officially off the EJ fanwagon.

JoeMama
09-28-2014, 03:39 PM
I don't even need to say anything.

EJ's play speaks for itself.

Looking forward to what Orton can do if they ever let him on the field.

RedEyE
09-28-2014, 03:43 PM
If Marrone doesn't bench him and EJ doesn't get better, Marrone's run as an NFL HC ends this year.

DynaPaul
09-28-2014, 04:40 PM
I like Marrone as a coach but it's too bad that he chose Hackett as his OC and got stuck with EJ as his starting QB.

BertSquirtgum
09-28-2014, 04:46 PM
Dump him. He's horrible.

What took so long?

Thurmal
09-28-2014, 04:49 PM
He's JP losman worthless, just not as sad looking. Team knows it and should tell moron.

JP Losman would've won that game today by 20 points.

jlgarsh
09-28-2014, 05:02 PM

at least JP threw the deep ball accurately. Our defense played lights out for the most part today.

BertSquirtgum
09-28-2014, 05:09 PM

so what does that say about EJ? I'm sure you know this is a rhetorical question.

Thurmal
09-28-2014, 05:22 PM
so what does that say about EJ? I'm sure you know this is a rhetorical question.

I'll answer a rhetorical question! I'm 30 years old, and he is, unequivocally, the worst starting QB for I've ever seen in my entire life on the Bills.

Mr. Pink
09-28-2014, 05:35 PM
I'll answer a rhetorical question! I'm 30 years old, and he is, unequivocally, the worst starting QB for I've ever seen in my entire life on the Bills.

I thought Losman was the worst QB since Mathison, not including Toten in the replacement players games, but EJ is worse.

He might even be worse than Mathison.

justasportsfan
09-28-2014, 05:36 PM
I like Marrone as a coach but it's too bad that he chose Hackett as his OC and got stuck with EJ as his starting QB.

Start Orton and if the O still struggles then we know Hackett is part of the problem . I am almost sure that Ej is THE problem. Receivers are open , receivers have passes thrown behind them 5 yards out. Balls are thrown out of bounds where the receivers cant make a play. That's a qb problem and not a playcalling problem.

Ej can't find open receivers and he won't throw on single coverage.

Downinfloflo
Let this sink in for a second..

The Buffalo Bills used the 16th pick in the 1st round to downgrade from Ryan "How the hell am I in the NFL" Fitzpatrick..

Fantastic... :beers:

starrymessenger
I liked Chan as a coach but it's too bad he chose the Stach and stuck by his crappy starting QB.

Novacane
09-28-2014, 05:41 PM
Start Orton and if the O still struggles then we know Hackett is part of the problem . I am almost sure that Ej is THE problem. Receivers are open , receivers have passes thrown behind them 5 yards out. Balls are thrown out of bounds where the receivers cant make a play. That's a qb problem and not a playcalling problem.

Ej can't find open receivers and he won't throw on single coverage.

I'm starting to feel the same way. I still don't like Hackett but EJ is the far bigger problem. There have been plenty of plays open the past 2 weeks and EJ can't execute them

Mr. Pink
09-28-2014, 05:41 PM
And for those of you who think benching the starting QB would be detrimental...The Ravens, the year they won the Superbowl, benched their starter Tony Banks.

This isn't saying that the Bills are a potential Superbowl team but benching your starting QB doesn't automatically mean you're throwing in the towel.

chris66
09-28-2014, 05:44 PM
They should have him roll out more. he seems like the type of qb thats better when he is moving than when he is in the pocket. I would like to see his comp % when moving

trapezeus
09-28-2014, 05:46 PM
They should have him roll out more. he seems like the type of qb thats better when he is moving than when he is in the pocket. I would like to see his comp % when moving

I think it's significantly worse from San Diego commentary. Don't know where you find that.

stuckincincy
09-28-2014, 05:55 PM

He could perhaps use the roll-out to extend drives, and it's not a bad move in the red zone, but it wouldn't help with long ball accuracy, in fact, it should make it worse.

Homegrown
09-28-2014, 06:17 PM

Roll him, shotgun, pistol, 3 step, 7 step drop, wishbone, single wing, .... Doesn't matter...ej is horrible

justasportsfan
09-28-2014, 06:34 PM

I'm not sure about 20 points but I'm sure Watkins, Woods and especially Goodwin wouldn't be useless