PDA

View Full Version : IMO- EJ will miss next week to abdominal issueson seeing

Skooby
09-28-2014, 03:42 PM
No reason to start the losing QB & the team will not easily admit to the bet on EJ going wrong, so it's all about the injury. Can't really blame the people in charge about an injury & you can't get must worse than EJ so it's all over. I'd plan on seeing Orton ongoing & EJ being held out due to injuries, what a shame.

Ginger Vitis
09-28-2014, 03:52 PM
So what you're saying is. You think it will be a shame the Bills FO and coaching staff will resort to lying as a reason to bench EJ?

Skooby
09-28-2014, 04:01 PM
So what you're saying is. You think it will be a shame the Bills FO and coaching staff will resort to lying as a reason to bench EJ?

Shame doesn't save job, injury's will. Trying to say your choice is too hurt to play isn't the same as your healthy choice not being able to play, keep that in mind.

k-oneputt
09-28-2014, 04:11 PM
I actually believe if Watt would have injured EJ with one of those low hits to his knees the Bills would have won the game.
I truly believe they win that game with Orton.

O'Brien must have told Watt whatever you do you do not knock EJ out of this game.

DynaPaul
09-28-2014, 04:36 PM
Yeah I noticed those low hits by Watt too from the very beginning. I thought EJ would eventually go down by one but he got rattled instead and blew the game.

Skooby
09-28-2014, 06:54 PM
Yeah I noticed those low hits by Watt too from the very beginning. I thought EJ would eventually go down by one but he got rattled instead and blew the game.

They'll come up with something injury wise.

kscdogbillsfan1221
09-28-2014, 06:55 PM
They'll come up with something injury wise.

i hope you're right