PDA

View Full Version : I'd love anyone to make an argument against EJ being the worst QB in the NFL

Thurmal
09-28-2014, 03:52 PM
EJ supporters...the floor is yours.

kscdogbillsfan1221
09-28-2014, 03:53 PM
i was very down on him, but willing to give him a chance. I'm done

Mr. Pink
09-28-2014, 03:53 PM
He's worse than some teams backups too.

Crisis
09-28-2014, 03:56 PM
He's neck and neck with Geno.

Oaf
09-28-2014, 03:56 PM
Meanwhile, Glennon scores a game-winning TD to a throw to a wide receiver on the road against Pitt.

Novacane
09-28-2014, 03:57 PM
I don't know if he's the worst. I can't say he's not the worst. There's a handful that shouldn't be starting in the NFL. That's like arguing about whose **** smells the worst.

Thurmal
09-28-2014, 03:59 PM
Billy Joe Hobert, filling in the second half against NE in 1997, when he admitted he never studied the playbook and got cut the next day, was the only comparable QB I could think of.

Mace
09-28-2014, 04:02 PM
Easy argument, 2 words, Geno Smith.

Smith is worse in td to int, fumbles, fumbles lost, ypg, completion pct, and leads only in y/a and total yards with more games played.

Conclusively, Manuel is the second worst QB in the league.

Thurmal
09-28-2014, 04:03 PM
​Hes playing for my beloved Buffalo bills so I will support him troll

Ahhh...the internet. Where anyone who simply disagrees with you is a "troll." I love the Bills as much as you. I'm sick and tired of seeing our great defense and great WRs neutralized by an awful QB. Do you realize that every single facet of this team is borderline-great, but we won't make the playoffs b/c we have the worst QB in the league?

Mr. Pink
09-28-2014, 04:04 PM

Smith is worse in td to int, fumbles, fumbles lost, ypg, completion pct, and leads only in y/a and total yards with more games played.

At least Geno tries to make plays though.

I'd rather a guy try and make some mistakes than telegraph a screen to JJ Watt. Or be captain dumpoff.

jamze132
09-28-2014, 04:06 PM
EJ sucked ass again.

BertSquirtgum
09-28-2014, 04:07 PM
He's the worst quarterback employed by an NFL team at the moment. There's no doubt in my mind.

The Jokeman
09-28-2014, 04:11 PM
Meanwhile, Glennon scores a game-winning TD to a throw to a wide receiver on the road against Pitt.
Do the Bills have a WR in Vincent Jackson's class on this roster?

Mace
09-28-2014, 04:11 PM
At least Geno tries to make plays though.

I'd rather a guy try and make some mistakes than telegraph a screen to JJ Watt. Or be captain dumpoff.

Well, I figure two fish flopping out of water on a dock are still two fish flopping out of water on a dock. Geno flops more energetically, EJ flops more efficiently, but Geno still holds the lead in bad, even if they'll be neck and neck all year for the crown of worst bad or best worst, but technically Geno is still ahead in being behind atm.

Owen DeBoard
09-28-2014, 04:50 PM
E J is the worst starting QB in the league and Kapernick is a close second. Looks just like E J out there has wide open WRs but waits to long to pull the trigger. SF has one of the most talented teams in the league only to see Kapernick bring them down just like E J does to the Bills.

DynaPaul
09-28-2014, 04:51 PM
It's like the ending to "Draft Day" except we picked Bo Callahan instead of the awesome linebacker and speedy, hometown runningback. Ack!

sudzy
09-28-2014, 05:05 PM

Two franchises that don't know what a good QB is. They both tried to make one magically appear in one of the worst QB drafts. We just made our mistake in the 1st round and not the 2nd.

EricStratton
09-28-2014, 06:19 PM
EJ is lumped in a pretty large pile of mediocre QB's playing right now.

Mace
09-28-2014, 06:21 PM
EJ is lumped in a pretty large pile of mediocre QB's playing right now.

Thing that bugs me is that Bridgewater threw over 300 his first start and Austin Davis has even thrown over 300 yards.