Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Thurmal
    • Oct 2005

I'd love anyone to make an argument against EJ being the worst QB in the NFL

EJ supporters...the floor is yours.
    "Miami played pretty damn good today and still got their ass kicked."
  • kscdogbillsfan1221
    • Nov 2007

Re: I'd love anyone to make an argument against EJ being the worst QB in the NFL

i was very down on him, but willing to give him a chance. I'm done
    I came.
    I saw.
    I conquered.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
      Peterman Sucks!
      • Mar 2006

Re: I'd love anyone to make an argument against EJ being the worst QB in the NFL

He's worse than some teams backups too.

Comment

• Crisis
        • Aug 2004

He's neck and neck with Geno.
        Originally posted by LOSman WINS
        Vanek is Austrian not European
        Originally posted by Prov401
        Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
        Originally posted by better days
        I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• Oaf
          Do you read what you write?
          • Jun 2007

Meanwhile, Glennon scores a game-winning TD to a throw to a wide receiver on the road against Pitt.

Comment

• Novacane
            • Jul 2002

I don't know if he's the worst. I can't say he's not the worst. There's a handful that shouldn't be starting in the NFL. That's like arguing about whose **** smells the worst.

Comment

• Thurmal
              • Oct 2005

Billy Joe Hobert, filling in the second half against NE in 1997, when he admitted he never studied the playbook and got cut the next day, was the only comparable QB I could think of.

Comment

• Mace
                Haha...yeah you think so ?
                • Mar 2013

Easy argument, 2 words, Geno Smith.

Smith is worse in td to int, fumbles, fumbles lost, ypg, completion pct, and leads only in y/a and total yards with more games played.

Conclusively, Manuel is the second worst QB in the league.

Comment

• Thurmal
                  • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Very wide right View Post
                  ​Hes playing for my beloved Buffalo bills so I will support him troll
                  Ahhh...the internet. Where anyone who simply disagrees with you is a "troll." I love the Bills as much as you. I'm sick and tired of seeing our great defense and great WRs neutralized by an awful QB. Do you realize that every single facet of this team is borderline-great, but we won't make the playoffs b/c we have the worst QB in the league?

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                    Peterman Sucks!
                    • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Mace View Post
                    Easy argument, 2 words, Geno Smith.

Smith is worse in td to int, fumbles, fumbles lost, ypg, completion pct, and leads only in y/a and total yards with more games played.

Conclusively, Manuel is the second worst QB in the league.
                    At least Geno tries to make plays though.

I'd rather a guy try and make some mistakes than telegraph a screen to JJ Watt. Or be captain dumpoff.

Comment

• jamze132
                      Don’t hate…
                      • Jun 2003

EJ sucked ass again.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                        • May 2009

He's the worst quarterback employed by an NFL team at the moment. There's no doubt in my mind.

Comment

• The Jokeman
                          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Oaf View Post
                          Meanwhile, Glennon scores a game-winning TD to a throw to a wide receiver on the road against Pitt.
                          Do the Bills have a WR in Vincent Jackson's class on this roster?

Comment

• Mace
                            Haha...yeah you think so ?
                            • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
                            At least Geno tries to make plays though.

I'd rather a guy try and make some mistakes than telegraph a screen to JJ Watt. Or be captain dumpoff.
                            Well, I figure two fish flopping out of water on a dock are still two fish flopping out of water on a dock. Geno flops more energetically, EJ flops more efficiently, but Geno still holds the lead in bad, even if they'll be neck and neck all year for the crown of worst bad or best worst, but technically Geno is still ahead in being behind atm.

Comment

• Owen DeBoard
                              • Sep 2007

E J is the worst starting QB in the league and Kapernick is a close second. Looks just like E J out there has wide open WRs but waits to long to pull the trigger. SF has one of the most talented teams in the league only to see Kapernick bring them down just like E J does to the Bills.
                              To be the man you got to beat the man!

Comment

Working...
                              X