X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cali512
    • Jan 2012

EJ has done something no player has

I've never givin up on a 7 point difference. But with EJ at QB it seems like a 5 td deficit. This was also the first time a bills QB threw a 50+ yard bomb where all i thought was, the only reason that happened was because EJs a joke and houston stopped covering deep. I never for one second thought he would dp it. meanwhile when Losman got annialated in the patriots night game, i for some reason still thought losman would connect on like 4 80 yard bombs to tie the game. I had hope, somehow. Not only that but ej is also the only player in the whole nfl that i want to see hurt. When you have a guy who would rather someone else take the punishment, then still tries to make it seem like it wasn't his fault that's stupid. That's like starting a fight, having your friend fight for you, and getting his ass kicked then you telling them they need to learn to fight better. After he got Woods crushed, all manuel did was pat him on the head. When Goodwin got killed bc of Manuel. Manuel didn't show amy remourse instead he did that same type of play all this sunday getting Jackson and Woods nailed. Sammy and Woods have givin up on this QB. I really don't blame them. Both of there QBs were Boyd and Barkley, they make it to the nfl and now there QB is worse yet there former QBs aren't supposed to be good enought for the nfl. Then you have Marrone who benched 2 of our best offensive players, Woods and Urbik. Yet both have done good this offseason. Manuels been the worst player on our team yet he's the only player that has his position on lock. Honestly id rather Tuel
    Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions
  • Dr. Lecter
    Zero for Zero!
    • Mar 2003

Re: EJ has done something no player has

Once you said that you want him to get hurt, I realized that you will have nobody to follow along and agree.

And, fwiw, Urbik has been terrible.

Wishing injury on a player is about as classless as it gets
    Originally posted by mysticsoto
    Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
      I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Lecter View Post
      Once you said that you want him to get hurt, I realized that you will have nobody to follow along and agree.

Wishing injury on a player not named Tom Brady, is about as classless as it gets
      The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

The manufacturer of your keyboard has provided you with an "enter" key. Please use it.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• fasteddie
          • Mar 2006

What'sthemattercan'tyoureadwhatheistryingtosayIhavenoproblemreadinghispost.

What about the space key too?

Ed

Comment

• Cleve
            • Oct 2004

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
            The manufacturer of your keyboard has provided you with an "enter" key. Please use it.
            LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

This lowly cart.... it hits harder and has a higher yards
            per play average than the Bills' offense!

Comment

• Novacane
              • Jul 2002

The only thing I want to see hurt on EJ are his feelings when Marone tells him he's benched.

Comment

• Cleve
                • Oct 2004

It's very hard to read that post - but - I think what he was saying (???) is that Manuel's passing puts others at serious risk of injury, so he'd rather see EJ injured before he can cause others to become injured.

Not that it's a wonderful caring sentiment but.... a little less callous than stating "I hope he gets injured" with no qualifier or explanation.

Manuel does seem to love those short tosses right up the middle where they gotta jump to catch them - that's a great way to get your receivers blasted.
                Last edited by Cleve; 09-29-2014, 01:17 PM.

Comment

• k-oneputt
                  • Jun 2009

I know the Texans coaching staff didn't want EJ hurt.

Comment

• Cleve
                    • Oct 2004

^^^LOL

Comment

• Cali512
                      • Jan 2012

Ok first i am using my cell phone. So the only thing that happens when i press enter is it posts what i write. 2, when i say I hope he gets hurt its because he avoids getting a small hit and then puts his receivers in harms way for literally a zero yard pass. And in the last 2 yrs I've never seen him go my bad or rush to the player like freddy. This is exactly like when everyone said they hope Peters get hurt because he said he sometimes doesn't try because of his contract. When your willing to save yourself from a little contact but are ok getting your other players seriously injurrd than eye for an eye. i hope he eventually gets hit like Goodwin.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok first i am using my cell phone. So the only thing that happens when i press enter is it posts what i write. 2, when i say I hope he gets hurt its because he avoids getting a small hit and then puts his receivers in harms way for literally a zero yard pass. And in the last 2 yrs I've never seen him go my bad or rush to the player like freddy. This is exactly like when everyone said they hope Peters get hurt because he said he sometimes doesn't try because of his contract. When your willing to save yourself from a little contact but are ok getting your other players seriously injurrd than eye for an eye. i hope he eventually gets hit like Goodwin.
                      Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

• Buffalogic
                        Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
                        • Feb 2006

Is EJ really considered a player? That is debateable.

Comment

Working...
                        X