PDA

View Full Version : EJ has done something no player has

Cali512
09-29-2014, 12:01 PM
I've never givin up on a 7 point difference. But with EJ at QB it seems like a 5 td deficit. This was also the first time a bills QB threw a 50+ yard bomb where all i thought was, the only reason that happened was because EJs a joke and houston stopped covering deep. I never for one second thought he would dp it. meanwhile when Losman got annialated in the patriots night game, i for some reason still thought losman would connect on like 4 80 yard bombs to tie the game. I had hope, somehow. Not only that but ej is also the only player in the whole nfl that i want to see hurt. When you have a guy who would rather someone else take the punishment, then still tries to make it seem like it wasn't his fault that's stupid. That's like starting a fight, having your friend fight for you, and getting his ass kicked then you telling them they need to learn to fight better. After he got Woods crushed, all manuel did was pat him on the head. When Goodwin got killed bc of Manuel. Manuel didn't show amy remourse instead he did that same type of play all this sunday getting Jackson and Woods nailed. Sammy and Woods have givin up on this QB. I really don't blame them. Both of there QBs were Boyd and Barkley, they make it to the nfl and now there QB is worse yet there former QBs aren't supposed to be good enought for the nfl. Then you have Marrone who benched 2 of our best offensive players, Woods and Urbik. Yet both have done good this offseason. Manuels been the worst player on our team yet he's the only player that has his position on lock. Honestly id rather Tuel

Dr. Lecter
09-29-2014, 12:08 PM
Once you said that you want him to get hurt, I realized that you will have nobody to follow along and agree.

And, fwiw, Urbik has been terrible.

Wishing injury on a player is about as classless as it gets

The last buffalo fan
09-29-2014, 12:33 PM
Once you said that you want him to get hurt, I realized that you will have nobody to follow along and agree.

Wishing injury on a player not named Tom Brady, is about as classless as it gets

:up:

OpIv37
09-29-2014, 12:40 PM
The manufacturer of your keyboard has provided you with an "enter" key. Please use it.

fasteddie
09-29-2014, 12:55 PM
What'sthemattercan'tyoureadwhatheistryingtosayIhavenoproblemreadinghispost.

What about the space key too?:lol:

Ed

Cleve
09-29-2014, 01:10 PM
The manufacturer of your keyboard has provided you with an "enter" key. Please use it.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Novacane
09-29-2014, 01:13 PM
The only thing I want to see hurt on EJ are his feelings when Marone tells him he's benched.

Cleve
09-29-2014, 01:16 PM

Wishing injury on a player is about as classless as it gets

It's very hard to read that post - but - I think what he was saying (???) is that Manuel's passing puts others at serious risk of injury, so he'd rather see EJ injured before he can cause others to become injured.

Not that it's a wonderful caring sentiment but.... a little less callous than stating "I hope he gets injured" with no qualifier or explanation.

Manuel does seem to love those short tosses right up the middle where they gotta jump to catch them - that's a great way to get your receivers blasted.

k-oneputt
09-29-2014, 01:32 PM
I know the Texans coaching staff didn't want EJ hurt.

Cleve
09-29-2014, 02:01 PM
^^^LOL

Cali512
09-29-2014, 03:16 PM
Ok first i am using my cell phone. So the only thing that happens when i press enter is it posts what i write. 2, when i say I hope he gets hurt its because he avoids getting a small hit and then puts his receivers in harms way for literally a zero yard pass. And in the last 2 yrs I've never seen him go my bad or rush to the player like freddy. This is exactly like when everyone said they hope Peters get hurt because he said he sometimes doesn't try because of his contract. When your willing to save yourself from a little contact but are ok getting your other players seriously injurrd than eye for an eye. i hope he eventually gets hit like Goodwin.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok first i am using my cell phone. So the only thing that happens when i press enter is it posts what i write. 2, when i say I hope he gets hurt its because he avoids getting a small hit and then puts his receivers in harms way for literally a zero yard pass. And in the last 2 yrs I've never seen him go my bad or rush to the player like freddy. This is exactly like when everyone said they hope Peters get hurt because he said he sometimes doesn't try because of his contract. When your willing to save yourself from a little contact but are ok getting your other players seriously injurrd than eye for an eye. i hope he eventually gets hit like Goodwin.

Buffalogic
09-29-2014, 03:18 PM

Wishing injury on a player is about as classless as it getsIs EJ really considered a player? That is debateable.