PDA

View Full Version : Who at One Bills Drive is waiting to act until reading my posts?

Buffalogic
09-29-2014, 03:05 PM
At least pay me an advisor fee.

DynaPaul
09-29-2014, 03:07 PM
You and the other 50,000 fans who screamed the same thing.

Night Train
09-29-2014, 03:07 PM
Isn't the district provided short bus enough ?

Buffalogic
09-29-2014, 03:11 PM
So funny guys it really is. I know it pains all of you to admit defeat and actually give any credit where it is due, but the bills finally got it right. They take about 2 months to do something after I mention it, but better late than never.

BertSquirtgum
09-29-2014, 03:15 PM
You were right. Want a cup cake?

Buffalogic
09-29-2014, 03:16 PM
You were right. Want a cup cake?Thanks pal. Just a little acknowledgement and staring at that avatar of yours should do.

justasportsfan
09-29-2014, 03:17 PM
another legend in his own mind.

Buffalogic
09-29-2014, 03:19 PM
^Elaborate. Did i not get bashed repeatedly for having an unpopular opinion that turned out to be true? Yes or no. Ok stfu.

Night Train
09-29-2014, 03:27 PM
^Elaborate. Did i not get bashed repeatedly for having an unpopular opinion that turned out to be true? Yes or no. Ok stfu.

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME .....

Buffalogic
09-29-2014, 03:31 PM
^ Be wrong more. Actually be wrong and desparage the guy who turns our to be right. Way to go you are a real winner.

trapezeus
09-29-2014, 03:46 PM
you alone got it right. and when orton proves to be slightly better over a full season and the team is 8-8, do you win some award?

most people saw ej as having to show that he deserved to play. he finally threw a game away by himself. and frankly with the bills potentially still in first after tonight, the team has to try and stay in the thick of things.

Buffalogic
09-29-2014, 03:50 PM
you alone got it right. and when orton proves to be slightly better over a full season and the team is 8-8, do you win some award?

most people saw ej as having to show that he deserved to play. he finally threw a game away by himself. and frankly with the bills potentially still in first after tonight, the team has to try and stay in the thick of things.
Thanks Trap. We will see how it ends. If Orton plays all year I don't forsee an 8-8 ending. Stay tuned.

trapezeus
09-29-2014, 03:52 PM
i don't see orton making bills fans feel like we found a guy. we have a stop gap. and it's not a good long term solution.

YardRat
09-29-2014, 03:55 PM
"Hey Doug, it's the dumbass that insists you're born with accuracy again..."

BertSquirtgum
09-29-2014, 03:58 PM
i don't see orton making bills fans feel like we found a guy. we have a stop gap. and it's not a good long term solution.

No matter the case. I truly don't believe anyone could be any worse than EJ was these past two games. If Orton is, I might pull the last of my hair out of the island on my forehead.

Buffalogic
09-29-2014, 04:00 PM
i don't see orton making bills fans feel like we found a guy. we have a stop gap. and it's not a good long term solution.We didn't have a long term solution with EJ. May as well win now.

Buffalogic
09-29-2014, 04:01 PM
"Hey Doug, it's the dumbass that insists you're born with accuracy again..."Cling to that Yardrat. You have been wrong about everything. You are obviously mad about it. you will heal, in time.

Call me when EJ learns accuracy because he definitely wasn't born with it.

RedEyE
09-29-2014, 04:06 PM
The Bills janitor sends his regards.

YardRat
09-29-2014, 05:07 PM
Cling to that Yardrat. You have been wrong about everything. You are obviously mad about it. you will heal, in time.

Call me when EJ learns accuracy because he definitely wasn't born with it.

Really? Point that out for me, will you? Specific examples would help support you're just not talking out of your ass again.

EJ may never learn accuracy...then again, that's the point. Only dumbasses believe someone is born with skills and can't learn them.

Buffalogic
09-29-2014, 05:26 PM
Really? Point that out for me, will you? Specific examples would help support you're just not talking out of your ass again.

EJ may never learn accuracy...then again, that's the point. Only dumbasses believe someone is born with skills and can't learn them.
You are pathetic lol. Talking out of my ass yet right about everything. Damn you are stupid.

You still haven't named any QB who was horribly inaccurate and then went on to becoming very accurate. Here's a hint. That guy doesn't exist. Learn that.

YardRat
09-29-2014, 07:32 PM
You are pathetic lol. Talking out of my ass yet right about everything. Damn you are stupid.

You still haven't named any QB who was horribly inaccurate and then went on to becoming very accurate. Here's a hint. That guy doesn't exist. Learn that.

I already did...Matthew Stafford. Look it up, and that's just a recent example. Guess that blows your 'right all of the time' out of the water.

You still haven't listed any examples of how I am wrong all of the time...I'd like you find just one or two examples, as a matter of fact.

bleve
09-29-2014, 08:04 PM
I called the sky blue, like - way long ago...

Buffalogic
09-29-2014, 08:09 PM
I already did...Matthew Stafford. Look it up, and that's just a recent example. Guess that blows your 'right all of the time' out of the water.

You still haven't listed any examples of how I am wrong all of the time...I'd like you find just one or two examples, as a matter of fact.
You have got to be joking right? You should stop watching football, you just don't get it.

Stafford took over an 0/16 team. He played 10 games his rookie year and 3 his second season due to injury. When he stayed healthy in his 3rd year he had 41 tds and 16 ints. Nice terrible example. Wrong again.

You are wrong about EJ. You are wrong about developing a QB the same exact way regardless of the prospect. You are wrong about accuracy and your weak example is laughable. There's 50 examples of qbs who never get more accurate to any one flimsy qb you can try and coax yourself into believing it supports your argument. You are wrong about everything.