PDA

View Full Version : Sabres Have the #1 Waiver Claim -- Will They Be Picking Someone Up Tomorrow?

SpikedLemonade
10-04-2014, 12:22 PM
I appreciate despite last year's record most of you here believe the Sabres are absolutely stocked with talent but nonetheless there will be some talent on the waiver wire.

The Sabres would need to keep who they claim on the roster.

JATMtheJATM
10-04-2014, 01:38 PM
I appreciate despite last year's record most of you here believe the Sabres are absolutely stocked with talent but nonetheless there will be some talent on the waiver wire.

alot of that talent is not in the NHL, and the talent that is needs to grow.

SpikedLemonade
10-04-2014, 02:06 PM
Islanders today ensured they will not be handing the Sabres a top 5 pick next year.

JATMtheJATM
10-04-2014, 02:09 PM
Islanders today ensured they will not be handing the Sabres a top 5 pick next year.

thats what they said when they acquired vanek.

SpikedLemonade
10-04-2014, 03:09 PM
OK.

When your nose is that close to the **** stain, you think everything smells like ****.

Enjoy.

JATMtheJATM
10-04-2014, 03:21 PM
OK.

When your nose is that close to the **** stain, you think everything smells like ****.

Enjoy.

I don't know what you want here. The isles got better on paper. let's see it play out on the ice. They were supposed to better last year as well. It didn't happen.

Dr. Lecter
10-05-2014, 08:31 AM

Don't be a troll

Nobody is saying this team is stocked with talent

casdhf
10-06-2014, 09:03 AM
The Islanders have to make a few "win now" moves for the front office to keep their jobs.

Downinfloflo
10-06-2014, 12:40 PM
Boychuck and Leddy.....

That teams going to give the Rangers a hard time.

JATMtheJATM
10-06-2014, 09:26 PM
Boychuck and Leddy.....

That teams going to give the Rangers a hard time.

Let's be honest. If lundqvist wasn't as good as he is, many teams would.

Downinfloflo
10-07-2014, 01:20 AM
Let's be honest. If lundqvist wasn't as good as he is, many teams would.

Well, When it comes to you talking about the Rangers, I don't think you have ever been honest.

Dr. Lecter
10-07-2014, 04:17 AM
That's funny

JATMtheJATM
10-07-2014, 01:27 PM
Well, When it comes to you talking about the Rangers, I don't think you have ever been honest.

ironic, isnt it? i feel the same way when you try to talk about the sabres, but here we are anyways!

Downinfloflo
10-07-2014, 01:44 PM
ironic, isnt it? i feel the same way when you try to talk about the sabres, but here we are anyways!

I watch more Sabres game then you do.

You watch your cell phone and twitter for up dates, That's why your so out of touch.

It's an easy fix, Get Center Ice, This way you can actually watch some hockey games.

Dr. Lecter
10-07-2014, 01:44 PM
And I watch more than you do.

Your perspective on them is not exactly accurate

JATMtheJATM
10-07-2014, 02:17 PM
I watch more Sabres game then you do.

You watch your cell phone and twitter for up dates, That's why your so out of touch.

It's an easy fix, Get Center Ice, This way you can actually watch some hockey games.

uh, is this a serious post? i do watch the games.

just because you "watch more games" (which is an assumption on your part) doesnt mean your word on a team you dont even like should be treated like gospel.