Anybody that wants to get rid of Russ and 2xDoug...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Anybody that wants to get rid of Russ and 2xDoug...

Crawl back into your hater holes, or move along.

This team has talent, and depth...That's on the front office.
    This teams goes out and gets players...that starts at the top, and has been a quality of the franchise since Brandon was given the keys to the kingdom.
    This team has heart and attitude...That's on the coaching staff, and the above-mentioned players.

It's been a long run of incompetence in the FO and on the sidelines, but things may have finally taken a turn for the better, and this crew deserves the credit.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS
  • Typ0
    honey pie
    • Jul 2002

Re: Anybody that wants to get rid of Russ and 2xDoug...

I agree wholeheartedly. This is a talented team with heart. If Pegula comes in and Fires anyone he's making a big mistake...just keep Brandon out of the football stuff.

Comment

• trapezeus
      Legendary Zoner
      • Oct 2004

brandon is still a huge issue. whaley still had to see a retiree come back and do the thing his reach for EJ couldn't do. and while watkins played well, the question is always on "was he worth that much".

also, let's not forget a kicker missed 3 FG in a dome. hackett was openly mocked by barber by saying, "these run plays just don't work".

i'm excited they won. i'm excited they are in the lead on the East and that they have a chance to shake a huge monkey off their back. but the bills are not set up to be a legit playoff team. they are in a dog fight to just get in and that's the ceiling for them. we all know this. and with no real qb for next year, those three guys didn't do us any favors to keep building.

Comment

• Downinfloflo
        Victimizing The Victimizer
        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
        Crawl back into your hater holes, or move along.

This team has talent, and depth...That's on the front office.
        This teams goes out and gets players...that starts at the top, and has been a quality of the franchise since Brandon was given the keys to the kingdom.
        This team has heart and attitude...That's on the coaching staff, and the above-mentioned players.

It's been a long run of incompetence in the FO and on the sidelines, but things may have finally taken a turn for the better, and this crew deserves the credit.
        Oh.......Shut up!!

And get those ***** out your damn mouth.

Comment

• Mace
          Haha...yeah you think so ?
          • Mar 2013

I'm a Brandon and Dougs disliker.

Brandon, if limited to business side, and marketing, I have no problem with. The Dougs are the end of the season away from being out of hot water with me though.

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Russ is trash and absolutely needs to go.

I'm lukewarm on Whaley and I think the jury is still out. I wouldn't fire him yet.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• JohnnyGold
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by trapezeus View Post
              brandon is still a huge issue. whaley still had to see a retiree come back and do the thing his reach for EJ couldn't do. and while watkins played well, the question is always on "was he worth that much".

also, let's not forget a kicker missed 3 FG in a dome. hackett was openly mocked by barber by saying, "these run plays just don't work".

i'm excited they won. i'm excited they are in the lead on the East and that they have a chance to shake a huge monkey off their back. but the bills are not set up to be a legit playoff team. they are in a dog fight to just get in and that's the ceiling for them. we all know this. and with no real qb for next year, those three guys didn't do us any favors to keep building.
              *go on the road and beat the number 1 defense in the league*

*be "not set up to be legit playoff team"*

great post bro.

Comment

• black N yellow
                • Dec 2012

Russ is still a douche who should be selling merchandise in the Bills store only.

Comment

• Mace
                  Haha...yeah you think so ?
                  • Mar 2013

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                  Russ is trash and absolutely needs to go.

I'm lukewarm on Whaley and I think the jury is still out. I wouldn't fire him yet.
                  In a better mood now finally.

Comment

• trapezeus
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Oct 2004

Originally posted by JohnnyGold View Post
                    *go on the road and beat the number 1 defense in the league*

*be "not set up to be legit playoff team"*

great post bro.
                    With a Practice squad RB and without their main WR. great way to think it through.

it was a fun win, but this wasn't a "everything is better from here on out".

frankly, i think whaley is the worst affected by the qb switch. he's the one that was on the record saying it was good to get WR for EJ. and it took them too long to get a back up. what about next year? or should we just be excited because we won today?

Comment

• YardRat
                      Well, lookie here...
                      • Dec 2004

If 'trash' and 'a douche' = depth (Charles, Brown, etc), filling holes (Spikes, Graham, etc), drafting talent (Watkins, Woods, Henderson etc), out bidding other teams for players (Orton), having a dominant defense and clutch kicker and being 3-2 right now, I'll take it.

This roster believes in themselves, and they can back it up.

Do they have holes still? Absolutely. Can they use upgrades? Yes. Are they perfect? Hell, no...but this is a team that competes, and is damn fun to watch.
                      YardRat Wall of Fame
                      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                        • Mar 2005

Brandon sucks. Whaley and Schwartz are keepers.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Comment

• ICRockets
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Jul 2008

Why does nobody give Whaley the credit he deserves for Kiko Alonso?

Comment

• OpIv37
                            Acid Douching Asswipe
                            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
                            If 'trash' and 'a douche' = depth (Charles, Brown, etc), filling holes (Spikes, Graham, etc), drafting talent (Watkins, Woods, Henderson etc), out bidding other teams for players (Orton), having a dominant defense and clutch kicker and being 3-2 right now, I'll take it.

This roster believes in themselves, and they can back it up.

Do they have holes still? Absolutely. Can they use upgrades? Yes. Are they perfect? Hell, no...but this is a team that competes, and is damn fun to watch.
                            Two things:

First, you could have said the same thing when Fitz had the team 5-2. We are 1 game above .500 in a 5 game sample size. That's way too small to be jumping to any conclusions about success.

Second, if Brandon is responsible, explain 2006-2013. If anything, this bolsters the argument for keeping Whaley because Brandon has consistently sucked until Whaley became GM.
                            MiKiDo Facebook
                            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Owen DeBoard
                              • Sep 2007

Originally posted by trapezeus View Post
                              With a Practice squad RB and without their main WR. great way to think it through.

it was a fun win, but this wasn't a "everything is better from here on out".

frankly, i think whaley is the worst affected by the qb switch. he's the one that was on the record saying it was good to get WR for EJ. and it took them too long to get a back up. what about next year? or should we just be excited because we won today?
                              Just like Kyle Williams said this team would pack it in in the past but this is the second win that not only did the Bills beat their opponent but beat the officials too. You want to make excuses for the other team then lets make some for the bills. They had key injuries on the D also no Kyle or Nigel.
                              To be the man you got to beat the man!

Comment

Working...
                              X