PDA

View Full Version : What should we use our SECOND round pick on next season?

JohnnyGold
10-05-2014, 03:55 PM
5 games in to this season, what do you think the Bills need next year?

I'm voting tight end right now. My god, Chandler is awful. Absolutely the worst player on offense, if not on the entire field when he's in. Yes, the interior of our Oline sucks, but there has to be some hope that they can improve.

Chandler is what he is, and its:
slow
unable to get any YAC unless he has a wide open field in front of him
unathletic (can't jump for balls)
bad hands
bad at route running--always a yard short of the marker
a liability to fumble to ball in key situations

He is bar none my least favorite player on the team, can't believe he's been hauling in passes for almost half a decade in Buffalo now. An upgrade at that posistion could pay huge dividends for this offense.

The Jokeman
10-05-2014, 03:57 PM
An OG or TE and if he's not re-signed (which might be difficult) a replacement for Jerry Hughes are the top 3 positions on my short list.

YardRat
Center, guard, tight end, or running back...as of right now, but that could change obviously.

Night Train
OG . At least 2 of them that weekend.

YardRat
10-05-2014, 03:58 PM
Hughes has proven already that last season wasn't a fluke...hope he sticks around.

The Jokeman
10-05-2014, 04:04 PM
Hughes has proven already that last season wasn't a fluke...hope he sticks around.
Ideally Hughes would stay but let's face facts we're going to be putting in a lot of money for Mario, Kyle and Dareus next year. Sure Hughes thrives in he plays with some good guys here but if he puts up another 8-10 sack season some team will over pay for him because he's got youth on his side. Toss in there's no guaranteeing Hughes will get a chance to get a big money deal.

HHURRICANE
10-05-2014, 04:12 PM
Ideally Hughes would stay but let's face facts we're going to be putting in a lot of money for Mario, Kyle and Dareus next year. Sure Hughes thrives in he plays with some good guys here but if he puts up another 8-10 sack season some team will over pay for him because he's got youth on his side. Toss in there's no guaranteeing Hughes will get a chance to get a big money deal.

We have Pegula...Jerry stays

- - - Updated - - -

The Jokeman
10-05-2014, 04:13 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Time will tell but it will take some fancy Cap work to do it.

Topas
10-05-2014, 04:15 PM
I dont care on what player we spent the 64th pick

Mr. Pink
10-05-2014, 04:16 PM
Guard or Tight End.

ICRockets
10-05-2014, 04:27 PM
Quarterback. Brett Hundley, if he's still on the board.

YardRat
10-05-2014, 04:32 PM
Yeah, I certainly wouldn't rule out QB.

k-oneputt
10-05-2014, 04:54 PM
Cook. If he's there.

To much for them to fiqure out though.

Jeff1220
10-05-2014, 04:56 PM
Depends on what's there. Let's see how the season, FA, and the first round of the draft play out.

justasportsfan
10-05-2014, 04:56 PM
TE

ublinkwescore
10-05-2014, 04:57 PM
Some one that can start... preferably on the interior of the ol...

Jry44
10-05-2014, 05:15 PM
5 games in to this season, what do you think the Bills need next year?

I'm voting tight end right now. My god, Chandler is awful. Absolutely the worst player on offense, if not on the entire field when he's in. Yes, the interior of our Oline sucks, but there has to be some hope that they can improve.

Chandler is what he is, and its:
slow
unable to get any YAC unless he has a wide open field in front of him
unathletic (can't jump for balls)
bad hands
bad at route running--always a yard short of the marker
a liability to fumble to ball in key situations

He is bar none my least favorite player on the team, can't believe he's been hauling in passes for almost half a decade in Buffalo now. An upgrade at that posistion could pay huge dividends for this offense.

I think I'll choose to worry about this next year. Since it is this year, I am choosing to focus on this yes.

But yes.... Scott Chandler does blow.

Ingtar33
10-05-2014, 05:18 PM
G, T, DB, TE, QB - those are our need positions at this point in the season.

DynaPaul
10-05-2014, 05:25 PM
My vote is on TE as well. Maybe we can do some swapping and get another 2nd for an OG.

Crisis
10-05-2014, 05:25 PM
Whatever TE has basketball experience.

BuffaloRedleg
10-05-2014, 05:27 PM
QB/OG. TE is great to have but not essential right now with as bad as this O Line is.

Mr. Cynical
10-05-2014, 05:57 PM

Restructure Mario. He's not worth it. Think about this - he makes tens of millions more then Suh. Who had their name called more often? Who was disruptive?

coastal
10-05-2014, 06:08 PM
OG . At least 2 of them that weekend.
I've only been saying it for like a decade.