PDA

View Full Version : How many points would EJ have lost by today?

MikeInRoch
10-05-2014, 03:56 PM
My money is on "20".

The Jokeman
10-05-2014, 03:58 PM
Who the hell cares? Enjoy the Bills victory.

lightningbolt444
10-05-2014, 03:59 PM
Same outcome. Lets not act like the Offense played great today. Orton threw a pick 6 and the D won this game. Watkins made a spectacular catch on an awful throw.Had EJ thrown it everyone would have called for his head. I am happy we won but this team still has a ton of issues. Also we have not been blown out yet this year even with EJ at QB

Night Train
10-05-2014, 04:00 PM
At 14 all, they would have kneeled down for OT...and he wouldn't have tied the game to begin with...

JoeMama
10-05-2014, 04:01 PM
The offense would have been shut out if EJ started.

Luckily we don't have to worry about EJ starting anymore.

Orton can play smart football and win games. Especially with this nasty-as-hell defense clearing a path.

Novacane
10-05-2014, 04:03 PM
Who the hell cares? Enjoy the Bills victory.

Exactly. Haters just can't resist

HHURRICANE
10-05-2014, 04:08 PM
Orton was the difference maker.

The D stayed in the game so I think EJ loses by 10

notacon
10-05-2014, 04:18 PM
Orton the difference maker?? I think not.

There were many inaccurate passes by Orton today. Jesus, the biggest pass of the game, to Watkins on the winning drive, was a terrible, inaccurate pass. Watkins saved the day.

You want to talk about "difference makers"? How about Freddy Jackson...Detroit's terrible kicker...the Bills kicker...Stafford looking shaky...strong Bills defense.

Orton threw a better TD pass to Detroit than he did for the Bills.

This team is in deep QB trouble. Orton is good for just a few games. He sucks as a starter. Manuel's confidence is for ****.

The only chance the Bills of making the playoffs is if the Pats keep on stinking it up. Even if they get in, first round blowout loss.

The Jokeman
10-05-2014, 04:19 PM
Orton was the game manager we needed him to be today.

ServoBillieves
10-05-2014, 04:26 PM
Orton the difference maker?? I think not.

There were many inaccurate passes by Orton today. Jesus, the biggest pass of the game, to Watkins on the winning drive, was a terrible, inaccurate pass. Watkins saved the day.

You want to talk about "difference makers"? How about Freddy Jackson...Detroit's terrible kicker...Stafford looking shaky...strong Bills defense.

Orton threw a better TD pass to Detroit than he did for the Bills.

This team is in deep QB trouble. Orton is good for just a few games. He sucks as a starter. Manuel's confidence is for ****.

The only chance the Bills of making the playoffs is if the Pats keep on stinking it up. Even if they get in, first round blowout loss.

You're going to say we'll be blown out with this defense? This defense that has held teams to 20 - 10 - 20 - 16 - 7 points? You're right. I mean SD and Chicago don't have good offenses either so those were flukes.

If we make the playoffs I know we most likely won't win, but to call for a blowout is just trying too hard.

ICRockets
10-05-2014, 04:26 PM
I don't get the impulse to start this thread. EJ was celebrating the win after that Carpenter kick. Why can't you?

Jeff1220
10-05-2014, 04:43 PM
This team is built around the d and rbs. If the d side of the ball can continue to step up, run the ball, and get smart QB play, they can go far. Other teams have done it. I know this isn't the 2000 Ravens, but the most pivotal point for that team came when Billick benched Tony Banks for Trent Dilfer, after a several game td drought. The move gave the defense confidence that the team was playing to win. While not exactly the same (especially in terms of hof talent) I do see parallels.

k-oneputt
10-05-2014, 04:52 PM
3. I know he wouldn't have got them done there for the win.

BuffaloRedleg
10-05-2014, 04:55 PM
The circle jerk just keeps on going about EJ.

notacon
10-05-2014, 05:49 PM
You're going to say we'll be blown out with this defense? This defense that has held teams to 20 - 10 - 20 - 16 - 7 points? You're right. I mean SD and Chicago don't have good offenses either so those were flukes.

If we make the playoffs I know we most likely won't win, but to call for a blowout is just trying too hard.

In the playoffs? Yes. This defense is good, at times. Not world champion good. Get the rose colored glasses off.

ServoBillieves
10-05-2014, 05:53 PM
In the playoffs? Yes. This defense is good, at times. Not world champion good. Get the rose colored glasses off.

Did I say world champion? When we get "blown out" by any team, we'll talk.