PDA

View Full Version : Fox's TV announcers are better than CBS'

Skooby
10-06-2014, 12:14 PM
I thought they called a good game, I could actually listen to them & they almost immediately repeated things I was saying within seconds. Game this week being on Fox is a blessing, I don't like CBS' TV crew.

casdhf
10-06-2014, 12:15 PM
I think Pats at Bills is on Fox somehow.

trapezeus
10-06-2014, 12:16 PM
flex tv schedule, not a flexed game. if that makes any sense.

Skooby
10-06-2014, 12:23 PM
flex tv schedule, not a flexed game. if that makes any sense.

Yeah, it doesn't.

THRILLHO
10-06-2014, 12:27 PM
I thought they were horrible yesterday. Making all sorts of mistakes with regards to stats. Even the visuals crew dropped the ball at least once. There was a stat that came up about missed FGs I think that was wrong.

Downinfloflo
10-06-2014, 12:36 PM
I thought they called a good game, I could actually listen to them & they almost immediately repeated things I was saying within seconds. Game this week being on Fox is a blessing, I don't like CBS' TV crew.

Sam Rosen is the N.Y Rangers announcer and it's weird listening to him during a Bills game..

alnilla
10-06-2014, 08:55 PM
I thought they were horrible yesterday. Making all sorts of mistakes with regards to stats. Even the visuals crew dropped the ball at least once. There was a stat that came up about missed FGs I think that was wrong.

Ya they had us at 0/1 for field goals when we had 3 points on the board

billsfanryan
10-07-2014, 01:33 AM
Ya they had us at 0/1 for field goals when we had 3 points on the board

Pretty sure that's right. They also kept messing up player names "Chris wood" was one I heard. I hate watching games on fox I think they are terrible. They kept almost missing plays because of commercials. They would cut in last second just as the ball is being snapped so you couldn't see any of the pre snap personel or how anyone is lined up.

Luisito23
10-07-2014, 02:36 AM
Yeah, I didn't enjoy them at all...Messing up players' names, showing no emotion, wrong stats, horrible commercial cut scenes...etc, etc.

CBS games are much better to me.

Forward_Lateral
10-07-2014, 05:15 AM
Ronde Barber is terrible. If you think he's good, you are deaf.

YardRat
10-07-2014, 05:19 AM
The slobbering over Golden Tate almost hit the 'JJ Watt is bigger than Jesus' commentary level from the week before.

Luisito23
10-07-2014, 05:29 AM
The slobbering over Golden Tate almost hit the 'JJ Watt is bigger than Jesus' commentary level from the week before.

Haha, I was about to say the same thing, but I didn't wanna mention that idiot's name again...Barber might as well adopted and breast fed him while he was at it.

Historian
10-07-2014, 05:44 AM
Rosen is good.

Criqui is very good.

And who doesn't love Goose?

Figster
10-07-2014, 10:51 PM
Catering more to teams in your area and/ or that matches the conference your home team plays in makes sense IMO, and so does going with the best match ups to get the best ratings.

I like the NFC, but more interested in what happens in the AFC.