any guesses on what the bills will do for their new owner at the game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • trapezeus
    Legendary Zoner
    • Oct 2004

any guesses on what the bills will do for their new owner at the game?

halftime ceremony?
    jumbotron shots to fire up the crowd?

they need to play it up. get the crowd to the miami level of excitement. i think we alll would love to see the pegulas get a win for their first game to symbolically show a different future.
  • DynaPaul
    • Sep 2003

Re: any guesses on what the bills will do for their new owner at the game?

If I were Terry I'd be just happy blowing out the Patriots.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
      Zero for Zero!
      • Mar 2003

They will be leading 27-10 with 2 minutes left.

NE will score a TD, cutting it to 27-17.

They then recover the onsides kick at their own 47 yard line.

3 plays later, Brady hits Gronk for a 45 yard TD to cut the deficit to 27-24, with 1:35 left in the game.

This time, the Bills recover the onsides kick but NE still has all 3 timeouts. 3 plays, later the Bills have gained just 4 yards and have to punt with 1:02 left.

NE starts the drive at their own 17 yard line and no timeouts and 54 seconds remaining. 3 plays later they are at the 50 with 21 seconds left. The next play gets them to the 30 with 13 seconds left. The drive stalls and they kick a FG as time is expiring and it is no good. But wait - the Bills were offsides! The Pats get a second attempt and make the kick.

The Bills win the toss and receive the OT kick. But on first down, Orton is sacked by Wilfork and NE picks up the fumble and score a TD beating the Bills 33-27 in OT

That's what they will do for Pegula.
      Originally posted by mysticsoto
      Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• casdhf
        • Jul 2002

That took a lot of thought . .
        Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
        cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• DynaPaul
          • Sep 2003

That's a horrible fantasy.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
            Zero for Zero!
            • Mar 2003

I'm old. I have Bills (and Sabres) nightmares all the freaking time.

Seriously though Brandon strongly implied last week that there would be something special. I think he said pre-game. It won't be announced until tomorrow though
            Originally posted by mysticsoto
            Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• GreedoII
              • Aug 2007

I doubt they do any ceremonial thing since that would be very cheesy in my opinion. Have them sit in the owners box and give the crowd some shots on the Jumbo tron and have them announce them..."a very warm welcome to your new owners blah blah blah...and then proceed to kick the living snot out of NE

Comment

• DynaPaul
                • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Dr. Lecter View Post

Seriously though Brandon strongly implied last week that there would be something special. I think he said pre-game. It won't be announced until tomorrow though
                Oh, I know what it is. Russ is going to publicly blow Pegula at the 50 yard line and beg to keep his job?

Comment

• Buffalogic
                  Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
                  • Feb 2006

Lecter lolol pain manifested much?

Comment

• BOBM253
                    elite QB
                    • Aug 2010

They will be leading 27-10 with 2 minutes left.

NE will score a TD, cutting it to 27-17.

They then recover the onsides kick at their own 47 yard line.

3 plays later, Brady hits Gronk for a 45 yard TD to cut the deficit to 27-24, with 1:35 left in the game.

This time, the Bills recover the onsides kick but NE still has all 3 timeouts. 3 plays, later the Bills have gained just 4 yards and have to punt with 1:02 left.

NE starts the drive at their own 17 yard line and no timeouts and 54 seconds remaining. 3 plays later they are at the 50 with 21 seconds left. The next play gets them to the 30 with 13 seconds left. The drive stalls and they kick a FG as time is expiring and it is no good. But wait - the Bills were offsides! The Pats get a second attempt and make the kick.

The Bills win the toss and receive the OT kick. But on first down, Orton is sacked by Wilfork and NE picks up the fumble and score a TD beating the Bills 33-27 in OT

That's what they will do for Pegula.
                    Based on past history, you're probably not too far off. But maybe, just maybe, this year will be a bit different? We shall see......

Comment

• better days
                      • Jan 2010

Brandon has something special planned for Brady & the Pats*...................Brandon Spikes that is.

Comment

• Jry44
                        • Apr 2013

Originally posted by trapezeus View Post
                        halftime ceremony?
                        jumbotron shots to fire up the crowd?

they need to play it up. get the crowd to the miami level of excitement. i think we alll would love to see the pegulas get a win for their first game to symbolically show a different future.
                        Win. That's about the best thing they could do.

I think that the crown and the players will be supercharged on their own. Coming home after a win that absolutely no one predicted, for the news owners first game, and it being the Patriots? The place should be as crazy as it was for the Dolphins game. I feel like the Patriots could be walking into a buzz saw....

Comment

• Novacane
                          • Jul 2002

Pegulas will get the game ball after we beat the cheaters.

Comment

• trapezeus
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Oct 2004

one can only hope. this game sadly is the season. win this one and anything can happen. lose this won and you are staring at hoping to squeak in on a wildcard and essentially playing to not give up a high pick.

i hope brandon's special suprise is having terry walk out to hand him his pink slip.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                              Skoobasaurus-Rex
                              • Oct 2011

Hopefully handing out pinkslips to Overdork / Slitmann at halftime.

Comment

Working...
                              X