PDA

View Full Version : Anybody going to the game this Sunday?

streetkings01
10-08-2014, 12:29 PM
Finally making the trip back to Buffalo this weekend after a 7 year hiatus. Had season tickets from 2005-2007 but never renewed after the 2007 season. Used to make it to two games a year, the home opener and a game in October and sell the rest of the tickets to make my money back. Since I havent been to Buffalo in 7 years..........is there anything to do up there to kill time saturday? I'm coming from Dutchess County, going to see my Seminoles crush Cuse first then making my way to Buffalo..........just want some ideas for me and my lady while we're up there to kill some time? Question about parking.........do the people who live close to the stadium still allow parking on their properties or is there a better more convient place to park without parking in the stadium lot?

The last buffalo fan
10-08-2014, 12:59 PM
Good luck and go Bills!

:gobills:

casdhf
10-08-2014, 01:01 PM
Good luck and go Bills!

:gobills:cabron

mightysimi
10-08-2014, 01:28 PM
Finally making the trip back to Buffalo this weekend after a 7 year hiatus. Had season tickets from 2005-2007 but never renewed after the 2007 season. Used to make it to two games a year, the home opener and a game in October and sell the rest of the tickets to make my money back. Since I havent been to Buffalo in 7 years..........is there anything to do up there to kill time saturday? I'm coming from Dutchess County, going to see my Seminoles crush Cuse first then making my way to Buffalo..........just want some ideas for me and my lady while we're up there to kill some time? Question about parking.........do the people who live close to the stadium still allow parking on their properties or is there a better more convient place to park without parking in the stadium lot?

I was there for the SD game and a lesson I learned is that while sitting in the end zone, it was faster for me to go to the concourse, up the big stairs into the grounds to get a beer and washroom with very little waiting. Saved lots of time.

Dr. Lecter
10-08-2014, 01:57 PM

Yes you can still park near the stadium. There are plenty of lawns available to park on.

I'll be there with the Historian and Michael82. We will be in Hammer's lot with the Pinto. That is on Abbot and fills up quickly.