Very interesting analysis.

Go Bills, baby.

This season is just getting started.

Much more fun to come.

Good times.

http://www.wgr550.com/JW-All-22-Review-Bills-Lions/20062848

YardRat
10-08-2014, 07:05 PM
Wow...you don't realize how good of throw that was to Hogan until you see it from the different perspective.

YardRat
10-08-2014, 07:07 PM
The throw to FJax is great play design...kudos to Hackett for that one.

YardRat
10-08-2014, 07:16 PM
Then again, the Suh stop on Spiller looks like a piss-poor line call relative to the play. If Spiller is supposed to hit the hole created by the LG and C, there is no way Pears should be ignoring Suh, and Henderson pushing him into the play.

YardRat
10-08-2014, 07:19 PM
I really have a deep dislike of GR55, but have to admit White does a good job with these write-ups.

BillsImpossible
10-08-2014, 08:31 PM
I really have a deep dislike of GR55, but have to admit White does a good job with these write-ups.

What's wrong with WGR550?

From Sal Capaccio to Mike Schopp and Chris, "Bulldog," Parker, to Howard Simon, Jeremy White, Paul Hamilton, Joe Buscaglia, and Matthew Coller....I sincerely enjoy listening to all of them.

The whiner line voices are great.

I can't stand Jim Rome, and I miss listening to Colin Cowherd because Sabres Hockey Hotline totally sucks.

BillsImpossible
10-08-2014, 09:02 PM
I can't stand how CJ Spiller NEVER lowers his shoulders and takes the hits necessary to pick up extra yardage, including that first down his missed by tip toeing out of bounds like a running back unwilling to take the big hits.

Fred Jackson never goes out of bounds easily. He lowers his shoulders and delivers a punishing hit of a run.

When's the last time you saw CJ Spiller do that?

YardRat
10-09-2014, 04:55 AM
What's wrong with WGR550?

From Sal Capaccio to Mike Schopp and Chris, "Bulldog," Parker, to Howard Simon, Jeremy White, Paul Hamilton, Joe Buscaglia, and Matthew Coller....I sincerely enjoy listening to all of them.

The whiner line voices are great.

I can't stand Jim Rome, and I miss listening to Colin Cowherd because Sabres Hockey Hotline totally sucks.

Maybe they are turning a corner also, but for years and years their theme had become all negative, all the time, and they just stoked the caller's fires. Like listening to Op and Fletch all day long.

I still tune in once in a great while, and will admit the last couple of times Schopp and the Bulldog haven't been that bad.

yordad
10-09-2014, 08:18 AM
This is my favorite post game article.

And

Tip toeing out 2 feet short of a first down is a ***** move.

BillsOverDolphins
10-09-2014, 08:36 AM
Maybe they are turning a corner also, but for years and years their theme had become all negative, all the time, and they just stoked the caller's fires. Like listening to Op and Fletch all day long.

In other words, they have an accurate track record?

YardRat
10-09-2014, 06:22 PM
In other words, they have an accurate track record?

It goes back farther than 15 years...they were negative when the team was decent, and really went downhill as soon as they put Dickerson on the air.