PDA

View Full Version : Pegula's launch new website called OneBuffalo.com

DetDannyWilliams
10-11-2014, 03:28 PM
Terry and Kim Pegula own the Bills, Sabres, Bandits and HarborCenter. They'll need an online headquarters for their empire.
It's already here.
Though the website has not been officially announced yet, The Buffalo News has discovered that Pegula Sports & Entertainment is already in command of OneBuffalo.com (http://onebuffalo.com/). The phrase "one Buffalo," in colors representing the Bills and Sabres, was used onthe Pegulas' letter to fans (http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-3/A-letter-to-Bills-fans-from-Terry-and-Kim-Pegula/f790f67f-2a97-4192-bbca-e4be92a7d00b) today. It is sure to be the sport conglomerate's catchphrase.
OneBuffalo.com relays the tweets from the Sabres, Bills, Bandits, Amerks, and HarborCenter, and it has pages dedicated to each entity. There are also links to OneBuffalo pages on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

http://sabres.buffalonews.com/2014/10/10/pegula-sporting-empire-will-online-headquarters-onebuffalo-com/

SpikedLemonade
10-11-2014, 07:10 PM
Should spell it WonBuffalo.com

swiper
10-11-2014, 07:15 PM
They gotta win something first.

SpikedLemonade
10-11-2014, 07:19 PM
They gotta win something first.

Why can't you just be happy like the homers to still have a NFL team in Buffalo?

BillsImpossible
10-11-2014, 07:22 PM
This is awesome.

Never felt better about living in Buffalo.

Goosebumps.

Mace
10-11-2014, 07:30 PM
Don't know if anyone even looked at the website, but it has a hella lot going on in terms of content.

swiper
10-11-2014, 07:55 PM
Why can't you just be happy like the homers to still have a NFL team in Buffalo?

You sound miffed that Toronto didn't pan out.

Dr. Lecter
10-11-2014, 08:06 PM

Don't be grumpy because all of your predictions about the sale of the team had less accuracy than any pass ever thrown by EJ.

Goobylal
10-11-2014, 08:13 PM
"Homers"? :lmao:

Mace
10-11-2014, 08:22 PM

That was a little peculiar hombre. You're not happy ?

DetDannyWilliams
10-11-2014, 08:58 PM
now the only thing that they should do is create a TV station like the Empire Sports Network

6-10 Howard Simon Show
10-12 Sabres Hockey Hotline
1-3 Beyond Blue and Gold episodes
3-6 John Murphy Show
televise Sabres, Bandit and American :hockey: games

swiper
10-12-2014, 06:41 AM
Don't be grumpy because all of your predictions about the sale of the team had less accuracy than any pass ever thrown by EJ.

LOL.

WagonCircler
10-12-2014, 07:41 AM
I really hope this is not actually the Pegulas' web site. It looks like it was put together by a kid in middle school. I highly doubt this is the kind of thing they put their names on.

feldspar
10-14-2014, 08:53 AM
I really hope this is not actually the Pegulas' web site. It looks like it was put together by a kid in middle school. I highly doubt this is the kind of thing they put their names on.

Terry Pegula does not use a computer himself, and he doesn't even have an e-mail address.

But yeah, that's some kind of horrible website.

better days
10-14-2014, 03:55 PM
now the only thing that they should do is create a TV station like the Empire Sports Network

6-10 Howard Simon Show
10-12 Sabres Hockey Hotline
1-3 Beyond Blue and Gold episodes
3-6 John Murphy Show
televise Sabres, Bandit and American :hockey: games

Used to love watching Howard after the game on Empire back in the day.

WagonCircler
10-14-2014, 04:50 PM
I can't believe how shoddy that web site looks. With all the resources at their disposal, it's kind of baffling.

feldspar
10-14-2014, 06:54 PM
I can't believe how shoddy that web site looks. With all the resources at their disposal, it's kind of baffling.

Seems like just a collection of tweets in boxes that are not interesting, if not hard to read.

Maybe one of his kids did that?

YardRat
10-14-2014, 07:31 PM
lol...one of the tweets said 'You do realize OneBuffalo is an anagram for ebola of fun?'

Dr. Lecter
10-14-2014, 07:49 PM
What's Patti's Twitter name?

imbondz
10-14-2014, 08:36 PM

and the logo makes my eyes bleed

DraftBoy
10-15-2014, 11:42 AM

Dear lord that is hideous...no way that is his...right?

- - - Updated - - -

Terry Pegula does not use a computer himself, and he doesn't even have an e-mail address.

Is that true?

Night Train
10-15-2014, 12:19 PM
IruleWNY.com was his alternative title.

feldspar
10-15-2014, 02:01 PM
Is that true?

Yes, that's true, according to Peter King, who I tend to believe.

He says this about Pegula in this week's installment of Monday Morning Quarterback:

What you need to know about the new Bills owner, Terry Pegula, 63, who also owns the National Hockey League’s Buffalo Sabres:

He does not use a computer. He does not have an email address. He is big on talking to people face to face and on the phone. He does send text messages, short ones. Such as this one to his daughter when the deal was done to buy the Bills: “We own Bills.”

He uses a several-years-old flip phone.

He likes to drive long distances to business and personal meetings and events. The afternoon that his agreement with the NFL to buy the Bills was announced in September, he drove himself seven-and-a-half hours from Buffalo to a hockey tournament in Traverse City, Mich., to see Sabres prospects play.

He likes sports quite a bit. He donated $102 million to his alma mater, Penn State, so that an on-campus hockey arena could be built, and so that a varsity hockey program could be founded. He and wife, Kim (the 45-year-old co-owner of the Bills with him), donated $12 million to her school, Houghton (N.Y.) College, for a new athletic complex featuring baseball and softball stadiums and a field house.

He has an office in Pittsburgh and followed the Penguins closely before buying the Sabres. Figures that his Australian Shepherd is named Sidney, after Sidney Crosby.

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/10/13/week-6-nfl-peter-king-monday-morning-quarterback/5/

Lucidvizion
10-15-2014, 02:24 PM
Well they definitely didn't put a lot of money or thought into the site, they bought a template:

https://www.rebelmouse.com/welcome/marketers-and-agencies.html

It's practically the same as the T-Mobile example. It's kind of disappointing this is just yet another social media aggregator site but on the other hand I'm not sure what I was expecting.

Mace
10-15-2014, 07:19 PM
Well they definitely didn't put a lot of money or thought into the site, they bought a template:

It's practically the same as the T-Mobile example. It's kind of disappointing this is just yet another social media aggregator site but on the other hand I'm not sure what I was expecting.

Ooh, bookmarked. I'll use one for my next website when I figure out what it will be for !

WagonCircler
10-15-2014, 07:21 PM

Not only that, but I think you get a discount for leaving the "Rebel Mouse" logo on the page.