PDA

View Full Version : I HATE 'EM

The Doc
10-12-2014, 08:23 AM
I hate the Pats.

I hate everything about them. I hate their fans and their obnoxious Boston accents. I hate their creepy owner who had that infamous video surface on YouTube with that 20-something before his dead wife was even cold. I hate their sense of entitlement. I hate how Brady always gets the flags when he gets breathed on. I hate them for cheating us. I hate them for looking down on us. I hate that organization as much as one can hate anything. I ALSO hate that their fans have been so spoiled by the Pats but they care more about the Sox. I hate everything Boston. I hate everything Patriot. I freaking hate these guys and I can't stomach another Patriot victory. And I think we can win today. I think if we bring the pain to Brady we can win. Go Bills.

ublinkwescore
10-12-2014, 09:11 AM
Here, here. Stout fellow!

chris66
10-12-2014, 09:36 AM
I hate the Pats.

I hate everything about them. I hate their fans and their obnoxious Boston accents. I hate their creepy owner who had that infamous video surface on YouTube with that 20-something before his dead wife was even cold. I hate their sense of entitlement. I hate how Brady always gets the flags when he gets breathed on. I hate them for cheating us. I hate them for looking down on us. I hate that organization as much as one can hate anything. I ALSO hate that their fans have been so spoiled by the Pats but they care more about the Sox. I hate everything Boston. I hate everything Patriot. I freaking hate these guys and I can't stomach another Patriot victory. And I think we can win today. I think if we bring the pain to Brady we can win. Go Bills.This fans care more about the sox than the pats is getting old. the people 60 or over care about the sox. Ill give you an example Pats exhibition game will pull a 14-15 in this area. while the sox pull a 3 on avg. Sox in the playoffs up against a regular season pats game. Sox will barely pull a 6 while the pats pull a 27 to 30 rating

El Guapo
10-12-2014, 09:36 AM
Tell us how you really feel.

Generalissimus Gibby
10-12-2014, 10:02 AM
Good to know that I'm not the only one whose inner Smeagol is unleashed by the Patriots.

Wicked. Tricksy, Cheats. We ought to wring his filthy little neck. Kill him! Kill him! Kill them! And then we take the precious... and we be the master!

Cheats ! Cheats Cheats! Patriots We hates them, we hates them, we hates them forever!"

YardRat
10-12-2014, 10:34 AM
"Why Tommy Brady, you look like somebody just walked over your grave."

CoolBreeze
10-12-2014, 10:41 AM
Screw New England... Most hated team in my book by far. I lived in New Hamphire before the Brady era. The year Bledsoe went 0-4 before his injury. All of New England wanted Belicheck's head. Listening to the radio there was awful. The things they would say about their own team made me question them as Pat fans. In comes Tom Brady, The sports radio shows did nothing but complain about not having a "real" backup QB on the roster as well. Lol

Either way he leads that 0-4 team on a cinderella super bowl run. Make no mistake about it that 0-4 team was not that good. Which leads me to believe that's when the cheating began. I hate them. And I can't wait for Brady to be gone, and I hope it's very soon

chris66
10-12-2014, 11:02 AM
Screw New England... Most hated team in my book by far. I lived in New Hamphire before the Brady era. The year Bledsoe went 0-4 before his injury. All of New England wanted Belicheck's head. Listening to the radio there was awful. The things they would say about their own team made me question them as Pat fans. In comes Tom Brady, The sports radio shows did nothing but complain about not having a "real" backup QB on the roster as well. Lol

Either way he leads that 0-4 team on a cinderella super bowl run. Make no mistake about it that 0-4 team was not that good. Which leads me to believe that's when the cheating began. I hate them. And I can't wait for Brady to be gone, and I hope it's very soonThey didnt go 0-4 they went 0-2 with losses to cinci and the jets, and if you truly remembered most wanted Brady to start the year over Bledsoe

YardRat
10-12-2014, 11:05 AM
"I'll be your huckleberry."

DynaPaul
10-12-2014, 11:21 AM
Take Brady out in the first series!

- - - Updated - - -

Take Brady out in the first series!

imbondz
10-12-2014, 11:24 AM
my despise of Brady has changed to total respect. don't have any bad feelings towards him but that doesn't mean I wouldn't cheer if he sustained a torn ACL today. i'm only human.

CoolBreeze
10-12-2014, 02:17 PM
They didnt go 0-4 they went 0-2 with losses to cinci and the jets, and if you truly remembered most wanted Brady to start the year over Bledsoe

Yeah it was 0-2 my bad. However, I never heard anyone anywhere say they wanted Brady to start over Bledsoe. That's total crap

paladin warrior
10-12-2014, 02:23 PM
F::k u patriot f:::k u patriot. ******* cake hole . I spit patriot all fans and I spit Tom B face . spilt spit spit spit and patriot fans

El Guapo
10-12-2014, 02:58 PM
I hate them now more than I did 4 hours ago.

ckg927
10-12-2014, 06:14 PM
​I love them....Americas team

Uh, NO.

Now you've POed Dallas Cowboys fans.