X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Skooby
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

Brady rolled his ankle on his O-lineman Friday, so he is injured as reported

The Bills have been very successful as of late as to fully-physically impair their opponents who've been weakened by previous injury. I could list everyone who've they had exit the games but even Megatron couldn't return after our physical play finished him off. Knowing that Brady had rolled his ankle Friday, I would assume that the players know this & can make it more physically difficult for Tom based on contact.

Look for us shooting for Tom early & often, knowing where he stands.
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: Brady rolled his ankle on his O-lineman Friday, so he is injured as reported

It's a lot harder getting shots on a QB than it is the other skill positions.

Dareuas and the rest of the front four better really bring it today.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Gibby
      • Jun 2006

Re: Brady rolled his ankle on his O-lineman Friday, so he is injured as reported

Hello Tom, Drs. Dareus and WIlliams will be more than happy to operate on your legs. No anesthesia will be used.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
        Skoobasaurus-Rex
        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by MST3KBillsfan View Post
        Hello Tom, Drs. Dareus and WIlliams will be more than happy to operate on your legs. No anesthesia will be used.
        LOL, funny.

Comment

• Gibby
          • Jun 2006

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown View Post
          Didn't you pick the Bills to lose by 4 Touchdowns ?
          That's designed to jinx the Pats. By default --other than the Royals -- when I pick a team win they lose. Bottom line its for the better that I pick the Patriots.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
            Skoobasaurus-Rex
            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by MST3KBillsfan View Post
            That's designed to jinx the Pats. By default --other than the Royals -- when I pick a team win they lose. Bottom line its for the better that I pick the Patriots.
            Got yah, deleted that post because it's your personal opinion & I respect you enough not to dick with you. Thanks for the explanation.

Comment

• trapezeus
              Legendary Zoner
              • Oct 2004

Awesome. Perhaps breaking his back in three pieces will help take his mind off the hurt ankle.

Comment

Working...
              X